Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) (26223 Views)

Check Out Exclusive Campaign Photo Sessions Of Delta APC Gubernatorial Candidate / FG Launches Its Orientation For Changebeginswithme Programme In Abia (photo) / See Pics Of New Buhari Customized Helium Blimp Launched By Police 4 Bail Is Free (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by damaan(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Who this one epp undecided
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nigeria is doomed! Its sardonic but I just had to say it. What happened to professionalism.

BTW, get 35% of your initial deposit in 30 days and welcome bonus from 6000 - 30000 with givers link. they dont have guilders and they have online payment portal to avoid fake pop. click my signature to register
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by mumels(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Which police are they talking about. Is it the same police that, one of them decided to be trigger happy yesterday in Zaria. Or which police exactly are they talking about.

Or is it the one that wanted to cause an accident today in Ilorin metropolis because of #100. Please delete this thread. Police no be am for Nigeria.
After reading that news about the mobile that shot his fellow motor and 2 innocent citizens. Have been scared like he'll of this country and the safety of her citizens.

Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by bigtt76(f): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Shouldn't they have started the campaigns indoors before going outdoor? grin

eleburu:
The Public Complaint Rapid Response Unit - (PCRRU),of Nigeria Police Force use Helium Blimp to campaign #changebeginswithme programme. The campaign is #bailisfree, #Policeyourfriend and #changebeginswithme.
The helium shows picture of president Muhammad Buhari and Inspector General of police. Ibrahim Idris.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/12/police-use-helium-to-advertise.html?m=1

Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by oloriooko(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
At least bubu has fulfilled one of his campaign promises which is to write his name in the clouds grin
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by PMIcon(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
Pavore9:
Which bail is free?
from police custody
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by diplomat058(m): 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin ;DI doubt if change can begin with someone who has been rendered financially incapacitated by the gloomy economic situation in the country.

I doubt if a Policeman, the purchasing power of whom salary has been massively downgraded due to the astronomical inflation plus recession(stagflation) will not charge for bail and extort money from innocent citizens, in order to augment his take-home pay.

Finally, I doubt if I will regard someone who does the above to me as a friend.

in summary, Nigeria is joke. Our policy is a compactment of misplaced priorities.

Meanwhile today is my birthday. show me some love.

Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by oluwadaemilola: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
One single bullet.......
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by Jungleluv5: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
GMBuhari:

Exactly what I was going to say
you pple complain too much what is your problems let us know.
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by Pavore9: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
PMIcon:
from police custody

They have always had the inscription "Bail is FREE" at the stations but we know what goes on there.
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by declassicist: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
If with the current gross misconduct of the Nigerian police, they are saying they are our friend, then I don't need their friendship.
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by teebillz: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Beware of Change!

Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by PMIcon(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
StephDamielola:
Nigeria is doomed! Its sardonic but I just had to say it. What happened to professionalism.

BTW, get 35% of your initial deposit in 30 days and welcome bonus from 6000 - 30000 with givers link. they dont have guilders and they have online payment portal to avoid fake pop. click my signature to register
doomed people have something to offer?
Even if you felt better by saying your country is doomed, did anything change for the better for you?
We should learn to say what we want to experience instead of releasing hopelessness with our words in Nigeria.
*MY NIGERIA IS BLESSED*
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by bluecircle470: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
[quote kiss author=Teague4league post=52220801]I imagine how much Naira is been channeled into that [/quote]

Am not that bothered cos its not Jonathan's government. If it was oga jona u will have been hearing 3.2billion. grin
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by declassicist: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
If with the current gross misconduct of the Nigerian police, they are saying they are our friend, what will then happen if they are our enemies? God help us
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
viqueta:
Never knew that inflated balloon was called helium blimp
asin helium gas powered the balloon. d blimp part na hin i nor sabi
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by PMIcon(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
teebillz:
Beware of Change!

OKAY, YOUR PDP WANTS THINGS TO REMAIN THE SAME. WE NEED TO FLEEEEEEE... FOR YOUR PARTY!
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by deltapikin(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
It's not by campaign. Police should demonstrate it by action
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
PMIcon:
doomed people have something to offer?
Even if you felt better by saying your country is doomed, did anything change for the better for you?
We should learn to say what we want to experience instead of releasing hopelessness with our words in Nigeria.
*MY NIGERIA IS BLESSED*

Learn to respect peoples perspective Mr. If Nigeria is good for you, then so be it. I hate hypocrisy! it smells
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by PMIcon(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
teebillz:
Beware of Change!
Your picture actually means that under PDP, political leaders get the juice regardless of what happens to the people.

*Not campaigning for APC but we can't be deceived again by PDP*
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by PMIcon(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
StephDamielola:

Learn to respect peoples perspective Mr. If Nigeria is good for you, then so be it. I hate hypocrisy! it smells
That's not a perspective, that's a curse. There is hope for Nigeria.
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
The police in my area are still collecting #100 from bus drivers every evening, meteeeeew
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by Fortissimo502: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Why didn't they use Hydrogen? grin
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by Absolutezero: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fake ass people
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by TRAVEL101(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
how much does it cost
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Eleburu
Lalasticlala

Please helium or helium balloon

When I saw the topic I thought they were using it to kill people lol. Inhaling helium for long periods of time can lead to death
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by ayindejimmy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
ekanDamie:

How true is this please? have never been in a police station before but I hear worse reports. if this is any true, den it's a good thing

Bail is free and it's even written at every police station but if you ain't adamant and insistance, Police always want to switch something out of you.
And the man with the gun calls the shots
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by BigBen10: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Op at least say "Helium Ballon" not just "Helium"
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by Emassive(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bail is free but Babachair hasn't visited the station yet for interrogation
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by byemx06(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
hmmmmmm nigeria with way of chopping money# moneychopper

Bayelsa Politician, Walton Liverpool, Kisses Wife's Baby Bump (Photo) / Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / Court Rejects Saraki’s Protest Against Senate Forgery Suit