Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) (26222 Views)

Check Out Exclusive Campaign Photo Sessions Of Delta APC Gubernatorial Candidate / FG Launches Its Orientation For Changebeginswithme Programme In Abia (photo) / See Pics Of New Buhari Customized Helium Blimp Launched By Police 4 Bail Is Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Teague4league:
I imagine how much Naira is been channeled into that

My same question
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by wellmax(m): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
writetopoker:
Muha mad buharia is an idiotic idiot

People like you never amount to anything in life.
Make amends
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by nummyjenny: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by amanze15(m): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
It's a nice concept, but how much did they spend for this
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by DrogoG(m): 1:03am On Dec 25, 2016
#changebeginswithme is useless if government doesn't end loot of public funds.
The police is the second most corrupt government intstitution after NASS.
Re: Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) by xarookqh(m): 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
damaan:
Who this one epp undecided
Who you self help undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi / Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k / Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.