Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

What Does This Conversation Of My Girlfriend And A Guy Means - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Does This Conversation Of My Girlfriend And A Guy Means (565 Views)

I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. / Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse / Rich Sugar Mummy Rita From Canada Is Looking For A Guy For A Serious Relations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Conversation Of My Girlfriend And A Guy Means by mackii(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
What does this conversation of my girlfriend and a guy means? Is it me just paranoid or there is something and I don't just want to accept.

1 Share

Re: What Does This Conversation Of My Girlfriend And A Guy Means by LuciferKristi: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
It means you're officially the Side Nigga now.

Congratulations sir! grin

1 Like

Re: What Does This Conversation Of My Girlfriend And A Guy Means by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
You already know, but because u still love her, you're hoping someone convinces you otherwise.

She's having an affair with someone you both know! tongue

1 Like

Re: What Does This Conversation Of My Girlfriend And A Guy Means by Olalan(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
How some people see the truth and yet live in denial baffles me, OP your girl is not just seeing that guy they are intimate.
Coming her to ask what this means is quite unfortunate..........

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Conversation Of My Girlfriend And A Guy Means by sexy74(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
mackii:
What does this conversation of my girlfriend and a guy means? Is it me just paranoid or there is something and I don't just want to accept.
My brother get sense and flee from her.
Sincerely you have lost her for her to be planning with someone to make you foolish.
Re: What Does This Conversation Of My Girlfriend And A Guy Means by obaataaokpaewu: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
The guy is even married. I read where they discussed about keeping it? Maybe she don get belle for the guy oh
Re: What Does This Conversation Of My Girlfriend And A Guy Means by StPete: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
That girl is dating a married man
Re: What Does This Conversation Of My Girlfriend And A Guy Means by Horlaidex(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Congratulations bro. You're about to father a bastard.

Re: What Does This Conversation Of My Girlfriend And A Guy Means by mackii(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
StPete:
That girl is dating a married man

That is the most painful part and I confronted her with it and she lied about it.
Re: What Does This Conversation Of My Girlfriend And A Guy Means by Coolbriz01(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
She's having a relationship with some1 you know. All you need to do is confirm if she still has feelings for you,if NO, move ON man.

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy Got Me An Iphone 11 Pro Max / Single Mummy / Does Anybody Knows Where I Can Meet European Lady To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.