Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms (27985 Views)

CBN & Bankers Committee Suspends Lay-offs In Banks / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals / A Nairalander Explains Phonenumber Update Using ATMs For All Firstbank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Gluthatione: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
gustalnov:
People need to take advantage of the many cashless policies banks have now. I don't understand why many still need cash and have to go to the bank. This country needs to grow up. Money is no more that paper you have in your hand. It's now those electronic figures on your phone.

Kenya has been using mobile money for years. We need to learn from them.
I think u are missing it, is the mobile money u will take to iya alata at the market to get what u need. For your information Nigerians have been using Mobile money, my sis just transferred some cash to someone on her phone today .Is just that technologically we are not there yet, so why would a sane person not load ATM during this festive period.
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by 9ja4show: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
gustalnov:
People need to take advantage of the many cashless policies banks have now. I don't understand why many still need cash and have to go to the bank. This country needs to grow up. Money is no more that paper you have in your hand. It's now those electronic figures on your phone.

Shey the iya that is selling chicken & rice will bring out pos Abi? Or aboki that is selling suya-meat.

1 Like

Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by IYANGBALI: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
2dugged:
The stress I went through on Thursday to withdraw eh, injustice had to withdraw as much as I can use till next year
see as you dey talk like sey all the money wey you withdraw pass five thousand naira
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
poksmahn:
This is why i have refused to use a bank . i keep my money inside a pot under my bed

Really?

1 Like

Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Handsomecole(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hahahahahha!!!
jumpandpas:

The DSS will soon break into your house.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by ajepako(f): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
IYANGBALI:
no be me o,na wetin concern me with ATM where juliaann dey come my place to do daily contribution with me. Na people like you,freeglobe aminat508 rokiatu and vickyrotex I just dey pity.

Please return my cucumber osusumustflow wan use am dis weekend

Ogbaje class captain... grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by IYANGBALI: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
ajepako:

Ogbaje class captain... grin grin tongue tongue tongue
just return my cucumber abeg
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by lozanni(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
poksmahn:
This is why i have refused to use a bank . i keep my money inside a pot under my bed

like those old misers we used to read about in kindergarten tales, lolz.
Trying to draw money from ATM near the villa nah real problem ohh. If you see long queue fear go catch you!!!
To avoid the above problems, I draw the money I need about 1 week before Xmas.

1 Like

Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
baddest!worst govt ever liveth!!!make ona flex the CHANGEY!!!hope say na the idiotic haters of MMM( our financial) dey the queue sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by jumpandpas(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
poksmahn:
because of my 1,250 naira?
Lols when they come you'll show them were you keep the remaining.

1 Like

Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
9ja4show:

Shey the iya that is selling chicken & rice will bring out pos Abi? Or aboki that is selling suya-meat.
You don't understand the point. She doesn't need pos. She also doesn't need to go pay a bank to set up pos for her. All she needs is a phone, a Nokia 3310 will do.
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
gustalnov:

Most of our cashless policies are not favourable. Imagine being charge 65 naira every time you use your card on a POS of another bank. If you carry out 10 transactions in a day, that is a 500 naira leak out of your pocket.
Most of our policies are anti people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Most of our cashless policies are not favourable. Imagine being charge 65 naira every time you use your card on a POS of another bank. If you carry out 10 transactions in a day, that is a 500 naira leak out of your pocket.
Most of our policies are anti people.
Yes I agree. That's why we need mobile wallets and not pos.
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by ArabMopol(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
2years is not like this... Buhari is full of bad luck TUFIAKWA
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
gustalnov:

Yes I agree. That's why we need mobile wallets and not pos.

If no charges that will be great.
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Smooyis(m): 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
MMM banking system loading shocked shocked shocked grin grin angry grin
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by 2shur: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
instead make una save now
dem tmrw some fools would want to spend they last kobo.
new year sef same tin
den wen dey hear mmm no return as promised
na suicide tins.
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by billyG(m): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
sankky:
Welcome to the dark age.
All the things we thought were impossible to happen again in this country have been a a daily occurrence since the last 2years.
Everything has really CHANGED
U wanna blame H.E for this again?
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by nummyjenny: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Xtianvic(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
ORACLE1975:
Under Jonathan, all you needed to do to buy a bag of rice was to take a stroll to a shop or ask someone to supply you at an affordable cost of #8000.

Under Buhari, you'll have to exhaust your life lines; Phone a friend, 50/50, Ask audience (neighbour), before you can know where to get it at N17, 500.

#Pathetic!!!
honestly we have just walked in a trap (CHANGE) with our eyes wide open
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by DESTINY41(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
browniex:
if all your money can fit into a pot,then you are poor indeed.

Mind you pot has sizes jes hope you know

Morrover don't think b'cez your pot is small thatz z how everyone own is

GOD BLESS NO LESS

1 Like

Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by engrfemi(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
poksmahn:
good now I know
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by chiscohenryq(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
nigerians today I want to oblige your conscience to a vision of total reformation of every sector that hold this country together. This vision can only be achieved by young thinkers, reformers, gallant and brave in heart, courageous men and women of character, uncorruptible in nature, loyal to a cause and achievers. with this Nigeria will become a country to be proud of. We can achieve this by firstly, individually eliminate all immoral behaviours then consider everybody to be your brother's keeper. Work in yourself then channel your positive attitude to any position you find yourself aiming to achieve those positive goals. Its time we shift all the Obasanjos and Buharis of old generation out then take our chance and use it as never before. Use it well.

1 Like

Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by pek(m): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
With what is happening right now, IF MMM comes back, they should be lauded for their foresight. Plus apology from the media. Remember I said if.

1 Like

Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by olumzzz(m): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sandydayziz na true?
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Sandydayziz(f): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
olumzzz:
Sandydayziz na true?

Na so we see am o embarassed
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
IYANGBALI:
see as you dey talk like sey all the money wey you withdraw pass five thousand naira
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, see this one, shey na who wan follow you talk you dey find, oya, you have my attention, what next?
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Opakan2: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
when no be MMM..

see as people queue like mumu cos dem wan use ATM.. Benin banks nawa
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Tobium1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mayany:
All those that thought freezing MMM will reduce the crowd at Atm machine.. How market? Lol

U dey mind dem? Laff at dia ignorance jare MMM was smart enof and went into pause mode. Now de dumb bankers culd foresee dis causing stress, maybe dey will soon crash also

1 Like

Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
poksmahn:
because of my 1,250 naira?

Lmao. grin grin grin. You just made my night!! !can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by olumzzz(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Ehya..u sef go buy ATM put 4 house
Re: Benin Residents Keep Vigil In Banks To Use Atms by olumzzz(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Ehya..u sef go buy ATM put 4 house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Put Your Hands To Work Learn How To Make Liquid Air Freshener For FREE. / N50 Stamp Duties POS Charge Begins / Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.