Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Chatting With God. ( A Must Read!) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chatting With God. ( A Must Read!) (709 Views)

If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / Is The Christian God A God Of Slavery? / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chatting With God. ( A Must Read!) by CHARLOE(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
CHATTING WITH GOD

"I don't want to reveal myself to people, so I hide from them. I'm really good at that."

"But you want people to believe you exist?"

"Yes. I just want them to belief by faith that I exist."

"But, if people have to rely on faith, they might believe in a different god in error--it becomes a lottery doesn't it?"

"True. But if they believe in a different god, I'll torture them in an inhuman way. I'm good at that too."

"Are you saying they should believe in you because you threaten to torture them?"

"Yes, sorry, No. They should believe in me because they love me."

"Like choosing btw 2 choices: ur money or ur life, with a gun pointed @ ur head"

"I suppose so, hehehe hehehe! Please can I be your friend?"

Bill Flavell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chatting With God. ( A Must Read!) by tripplephi: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Its easy to talk about a God you do not know.... may your life be the HUMOR of this costly Blasphemy you put up.... THIS IS NOT A JOKE SECTION...

CHARLOE:
CHATTING WITH GOD

"I don't want to reveal myself to people, so I hide from them. I'm really good at that."

"Yes. I just want them to belief on faith that I exist."

"But, if people have to rely on faith, they might believe in a different god in error--it becomes a lottery doesn't it?"

"True. But if they believe in a different god, I'll torture them in an inhuman way. I'm good at that too."

"Are you saying they should believe in you because you threaten to torture them?"

"No. They should believe in me because they love me."

"You're fucking insane."

Bill Flavell
Re: Chatting With God. ( A Must Read!) by brandonobi(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
i should probably say this is bad cus its mocking you know who, but its quit funny.
Re: Chatting With God. ( A Must Read!) by real691(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
CHARLOE:
CHATTING WITH GOD

"Yes. I just want them to belief on faith that I exist."

"No. They should believe in me because they love me."

"You're fucking insane."

Bill Flavell
tripplephi:
Its easy to talk about a God you do not know.... may your life be the HUMOR of this costly Blasphemy you put up.... THIS IS NOT A JOKE SECTION...

tripplephi:

tripplephi:

Very funny....................... Crazy joke
Re: Chatting With God. ( A Must Read!) by CHARLOE(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2016
tripplephi:

Back to sender, by d way, merry Xmas!
Cc hardmirror, Hahn, kingebukasblog, seun, president1

2 Likes

Re: Chatting With God. ( A Must Read!) by jonbellion(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2016
tripplephi:

lmao
Is he supposed to sh*t his pants undecided
Re: Chatting With God. ( A Must Read!) by hahn(m): 10:55am On Dec 25, 2016
tripplephi:

Your god is an asshole undecided

1 Like

Re: Chatting With God. ( A Must Read!) by Otem2016: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Which of the gods do you mean, OP? IS IT YAHWEH(SATAN)?
Re: Chatting With God. ( A Must Read!) by tripplephi: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
when u meet him tell him yourself.

hahn:

Your god is an asshole undecided
Re: Chatting With God. ( A Must Read!) by tripplephi: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
d back to sender is yours. time will tell

CHARLOE:

Back to sender, by d way, merry Xmas!
Cc hardmirror, Hahn, kingebukasblog, seun, president1
Re: Chatting With God. ( A Must Read!) by Mimzyy(f): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
This doesn't make sense. Stop the blasphemy.
Re: Chatting With God. ( A Must Read!) by Otem2016: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
tripplephi:

He ain't gonna meet your god because he doesn't believe in him. It's you who should be prepared to meet your god(Yahweh aka Satan the deceiver). The father of your god isn't a wicked GOD and he doesn't judge anyone. I SMH for the xtians and the religious people who worship gods and called them ALMIGHTY GOD undecided
Re: Chatting With God. ( A Must Read!) by hahn(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
tripplephi:

You mean "when u meet him it tell him it yourself."

I will
Re: Chatting With God. ( A Must Read!) by CHARLOE(m): 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mimzyy:
This doesn't make sense. Stop the blasphemy.
No vex, I modified, removed d f word, is it ok now? Cos I can prove everything in that conversation from d buybull!
Re: Chatting With God. ( A Must Read!) by CHARLOE(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Otem2016:
Which of the gods do you mean, OP? IS IT YAHWEH(SATAN)?
Both are 1 n the same; 2 sides of a coin.afterall, evil spirits from God enter Saul n Pharaoh, he even confessed himself that he creates Good & Evil!
A god that sets up people he hates just to kill them, lies to his own prophet in order to kill him! A god that is jealous, loses his temper n flies into a rage killing everything in sight! Regrets his action, cannot defeat a mere man in a wrestling bout, kills 42 children in 1 occasion n thousands in Egypt, yet can't protect n provide for vulnerable children all over d world etc etc Sounds like a man to me, or an alien, not d Omini-mini of d universe.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/01/17 / Priest Feeds Congregation Rat Poison To Prove They Are Above Death… They All Die / Some Biblical Myths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.