Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles (2306 Views)

Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles / Don't Expect Too Much In Angola- Amodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by Sagamite(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2009
ring:

lets b real people, lets tell our selves d truth,Amodu dos not have wat it takes,super eagles qualified by d grace of GOD an by d players individual skills, we need sum1 with good coaching skills dat can understand d game an make d relevant decision an changes, D PEOPLE saying we shud give him a chance do dey watch football at all??

Moronic post.

pie1ect:

@ Original post

Finally, someone willing to think rationally. In our excitment, we quickly forget what this team led by Shuaibu Amodu has accomplished. We quickly forget that Nigeria's most successful foreign coach (Westerhof) had 5 years to build a team even after failing to deliver the 1990 world cup ticket.
We forget that every one of the top countries in Africa today (CIV, Cameroun, Ghana) have been years in the making. They didnt just spring out of the blue neither are they products of one brilliant manager or the other.

The same people trumpeting the ideals of the foreign coach are quick to forget our history with foreign coaches. Even Westerhof was not without his failings. Our problem is not Amodu, its not even the players.

The problem is the NFF. There is a complete lack of planning. How can you hire a manager with two years to go before the world cup, mandate him to qualify the nation for the world cup and then after he does that, start to talk of firing him with LESS THAN 8 MONTHS to go before the tournament begins. What the hell do Nigerians think the Super Eagles are? We dont have the best players in the world, not even in Africa. And we expect some white-skinned coach to come in and transform the likes of Ayila and Olofinjana into world beaters overnight? Give me a break, man.

We can continue the self-delusion all we want but the WC is less than a year away and we had better GET OUR HEADS IN THE GAME. Our current coaching setup have delivered the world cup ticket. Now, let them go and prove themselves on the world stage. Its not only fair, Its also the only rational course of action for any well-meaning Nigeria to consider if you have the best interest of the team at heart.

Brilliant post.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by Sagamite(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2009
pie1ect:

And whose fault was it that we drew? Amodu's?

I suppose Amodu could have given Taye Taiwo a skateboard to enable him reach the Tunisian attacker on time? The team lost its head. It happens. Even with Man Utd and Arsenal coached by some of the best managers around.

More brilliant posts.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by kayality: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2009
GROUP STAGE ONLY
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by Sagamite(m): 1:28am On Nov 21, 2009
Uche2nna:

As for Amodu, I might be wrong but he strikes me as someone who dont have the tactical nous to lead Nigeria anywhere. The more I watch the SE play , the more I get the impression that he is not in control. Most times, he cuts a pathetic figure at the sidelines. At our last match , he seemed even more nervous than the players on the pitch. How do U expect the players to look up to someone like that for direction and instructions? The English team is doing so well today because the players know that if they give anything less than thier best, they have the gaze and tongue of Fabio Capello to deal with. This is almost the same set of players that could not even qualify for the Euro Championship under Steve McClaren. Amodu does not sound to me as someone who exerts enough influence or authority on the team.

I would disagree with you there.

When I see Amodu on the sidelines, I see a pensive and sometimes pissed-off-with-the-players coach. Although I don't think he comes across as the type to rake and throw a fit in the dressing room. He comes across as someone that would express his disappointment but resign to the fact that not much can be done now but to get the best out of you for the day, he will deal with any faulters at the next match.

And when SE scores, I see a relieved but arrogant man that feels vindicated, not someone nervous.

And to me, his substitutions have virtually always resulted in positive impacts as the subs normally score crucial goals or at least be involved in it or change the dynamics of the attacking style, hence his tactical nous.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by Sagamite(m): 1:35am On Nov 21, 2009
pie1ect:

See, the thing is they may not listen to him or like him but whatever he says to get them to (sometimes) put in the effort is sufficient.With that system, they are yet to lose a match. These boy are not kids, they know they cannot afford to mess around when it matter the most. If they need someone to respect, they only need to look at the assistant, Amokachi. Daniel was one of Nigeria's most respected professional footballers in his time and whatever the big-head players think they've accomplished, Daniel Amokachi has been there and done it. He is still a hero with Evertonians to this day and Im sure the likes of Yakubu and Yobo have benefited from his reputation at the club.

The super Eagles need a kick up the backside. But I think this coaching setup works. [size=18pt]Whatever was said at half-time in Nairobi was enough to get Mikel playing some imaginative football and enough to get everyone else to sit up.[/size] Maybe Amodu did the talking, maybe it was Amokachi. Who knows? It could be Kanu or Enyeama for all I care. What I am sure of is that if you bring a new coach into the setup today, they will need time to adjust to his style, need time to bond with the man and we dont have the luxury of time. If the boys play like drunkards and they win football matches, it is good enough for me. After the world cup, we can start another cycle with a new management team. Before then, we will just fall like a pack of cards.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And some jokers will come here and say he does not inspire or command the respect of the players.

Hire Petr Jejekuje-oloshi-vic, a PE teacher turned 3rd division coach from Eastern Europe, and the same thing happens and all of a sudden he is a heroic coach for beating Kenya away.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by Sagamite(m): 1:43am On Nov 21, 2009
DOAweb:

In my humble opinion, there is nothing 'super' about 'super eagles' lipsrsealed

Eastbay:

@original post,
No one is saying they didn't do well.
You don't qualify for the World cup with luck.
But the truth is,thereis a certain way you do your job that will make your employers pat you on the back ven if the aim was not met.
We set the precedent in the mid nineties;the SE in tunisia and USA,and then Atlanta.
you would have thought that we would have gone a step further and be a power in soccer.
No one is expecting the eagles as they are to win the world cup.my posit is,if you have gotten so far as to make it to the biggest stage of all,you have to give a good account of yourself.
We cannot afford,after all we've done in times past,to make a mockery of ourselves over there in SA.We need to set some kind of realisable goal,and if you ask me,I'd think getting to the second round is not a lofty aim.The question is,can we do it?

Wake up!

There is nothing 'super' about our players. None of them is a big star in Europe like CIV have Drogba and Kolo, Ghana with Essien and Muntari, Cameroun with Etoo and Kameni. None can carry their club, play regularly in the best clubs in the world or change the destiny of a game like JJ, Finidi, Oliseh or Yekini (at his small clubs).

Dream year: 1994 . . . . . . . . . . .[alarm clock rings] . . . . . . . . . . . Reality year: 2009 (15 YEARS on, you are NOT the best in Africa, NOT EVEN IN THE TOP 2 or 3)

You can't make an Omelette without an egg. But at least Amodu is making pancakes and syrup.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by akintun: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2009
The English have a foreign coach dat is performing well (has qualified them for the world-cup) despite not been able to win spain, france and Brazil in friendly matches but d question we should ask ourselves is if an English man had qualified the English team 4 world cup, would he be removed.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by davidif: 5:37am On Nov 23, 2009
[size=18pt]AMODU MUST GO!!!! angry angry angry[/size]

I mean Ruud Gullit is still looking for a coaching position along with Luciano Spalletti, Juande Ramos, Gerrard Houllier, Roberto Mancini and the likes of Frank Rijkaard and Felipe Scolari who are itching for big time football.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by Sagamite(m): 5:48am On Nov 23, 2009
davidif:

[size=18pt]AMODU MUST GO!!!! angry angry angry[/size]

I mean Ruud Gullit is still looking for a coaching position along with Luciano Spalletti, Juande Ramos, Gerrard Houllier, Roberto Mancini and the likes of Frank Rijkaard and Felipe Scolari who are itching for big time football.

Why must Amodu go? What is wrong with him and what makes some of the people you listed better than him for the job?

Are you saying the most successful SE coach ever should be sacked?
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by davidif: 12:34am On Nov 24, 2009
Sagamite:

Why must Amodu go? What is wrong with him and what makes some of the people you listed better than him for the job?

Are you saying the most successful SE coach ever should be sacked?

The man is not tactically astute at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. If you watch Nigeria's games, you would see the incredible amount of space we live in our defense.

Also, do you want to compare Amodu to Frank Rijkaard who took his country to the semi finals of Euro 2000 or who made Barca world conquerors. What of Spalletti who is widely regarded as one of the most innovative coaches in football. Gerrard Houllier is one of liverpools most successful coaches EVER. He was responsible for the resurgence of Liverpool. Juande Ramos won 2 UEFA Cups, Roberto Mancini won 2 scudettos and Luis Felipe Scolari won a world cup and make Portugal a powerhouse.

NOW WHAT HAS YOUR AMODU EVER DONE BESIDES BEING LUCKY IN TAKING NIGERIA TO THE WORLD CUP angry
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by pie1ect(m): 6:31am On Nov 24, 2009
davidif:

The man is not tactically astute at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. If you watch Nigeria's games, you would see the incredible amount of space we live in our defense.

Also, do you want to compare Amodu to Frank Rijkaard who took his country to the semi finals of Euro 2000 or who made Barca world conquerors. What of Spalletti who is widely regarded as one of the most innovative coaches in football. Gerrard Houllier is one of liverpools most successful coaches EVER. He was responsible for the resurgence of Liverpool. Juande Ramos won 2 UEFA Cups, Roberto Mancini won 2 scudettos and Luis Felipe Scolari won a world cup and make Portugal a powerhouse.

NOW WHAT HAS YOUR AMODU EVER DONE BESIDES BEING LUCKY IN TAKING NIGERIA TO THE WORLD CUP angry

Y'know what? You really should listen to the adults more since you seem to be too young to remember even the most recent events. Here's a short history lesson for ya.
I will try to compress this as best I can, OK?

Amodu (like Frank Rijkaard) has indeed taken his country to the semi-finals of CAN 2002 (African equivalent of the Euros, believe it or not) and won a bronze medal which funny enough, we are still yet to surpass even after 3 later attempts, once with a foreign manager (Berti Vogts) who actually reached the finals of Euro 92' and won the tournament in 96' with his native Germany. As far as accomplishments go, he was one of the most reverred names in the football world at a time, believe it or not.

Amodu, like Frank Rijkaard again has won titles (local and continental) with clubs in and outside Nigeria and is one of the coaches responsible for putting Nigerian club football on the continental map with the likes of BCC Lions of Gboko. Rijkaard had the luxury of managing Barcelona with the likes Ronaldinho, Eto'o and Xavi and it doesn't take a genius to get those sort of players winning trophies.

Your argument does not have a factual spine. You simply watch too much European football and that is your problem. Whether you agree or not, the reality is that Amodu has delivered time and again with the national team, given the limited resources at his disposal and he will remain as coach, whether you finally decide to remove those white-colored glasses of yours or not.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by Sagamite(m): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2009
davidif:

What makes him tactically unastute? By losing only 1 match in 20 games?

So you mean Real Madrid or Man U do not leave space sometimes?

Here is Amodu's achievements:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-353116.32.html#msg4943876

Is that being lucky?

So lucky is to win 75% of your games, lose only 5% and keep a clean sheet in 80%? That is luck?

Yes, he would never win UEFA champions league as his background would not provide him with the opportunity to even have a chance, just like you would never work for Blackstone or Carlyle Group but someone less talented than you would because your background would be a weakness and a handicap.

But with the opportunities his background has given him, he is yet to fail. I dare say, he has excelled. He has the best stats of any Nigerian coach ever (WHITE OR BLACK).

Rijkaard took Holland to SF and Barca to Final? Amodu took Nigeria to SF and BCC to champions with unknown footballers not world stars. And it took Rijkaard 2 FULL years before he achieved anything.

Where was Rijkaard's tactical astuteness when he was taking world stars (Ronaldinho, Deco, Xavi, Etoo, Messi, Larsson etc) to draw with Panathinaikos and Benfica?

Who the Bleep is Spagetti? I didn't know who you were talking about until i wikied him?

You mean you are referring to this coach without any achievement to take over from one that has achieved?

Is it not the same coach that took Roma to a 7-1 thrashing from Man U? Where was his bolognese, sorry, tactical astuteness when that was happening?

Please feel free to show me his "most innovative coaches" here:

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/zZ5tt6_guR4[/flash]

What was he innovating? Goal conceding? And you were talking of the incredible amount of space we live in our defense? What do you want this guy to bring? . . . . . . Oceans of space? Even Amodu did not concede that much in 12 games, talkless of 1, with his "lack of tactical astuteness".

This is how we just praise any whiteman for the slightest thing as expert, while we bring down the achievement of a black, especially African, man. No matter the volumes of his achievement, his must be luck, he is just not intelligent enough. Most innovative my . . . .

Scolari?

I bet if Amodu won blah blah blah and so on, you guys would still say a coach is as good as his last game and his previous achievements are luck.  grin

Scolari that was a miserable failure in Chelsea?  grin For those that stupidly criticise Amodu with lame statements of how he looks like a slowpoke on the bench, you need to see Scolari's face on the bench of Chelsea?  grin

Is it the same Scolari that took a Portugal team (full with Figo, Deco, Ronaldo, Maniche, Cavalho etc) to draw 2-2 with Leichtenstein?

Do you know the population of Leichtenstein? . . . . . . . . .35,000 (no be millions o). Ajegunle is more populated for god sake!!!

A team full of part-timers and bench-warmers in 2nd div of Germany and Switzerland. Not only did they draw with Scolari's world class team, THEY SCORED TWICE. Where was Scolari's tactical astuteness?

If that was Amodu, I am sure some of you would call for the military to take-over as Nigeria is definitely a failed state.  angry That is the person you want to take over from a coach that is successful and has worked hard to be successful? You want him to come and reap where he did not sow?

Here is Juande Ramos stats:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juande_Ramos#Managerial_stats

Not that impressive if you ask me. Based on that, we would not win half of our matches under him, and drawing will be far less than losing.

His team losing that much surely must say much about the space in his defence?

Bottomline, Amodu has ACHIEVED with the opportunities he has been given (and can get). When he gets a chance that these guys get, then you can compare on par. But definitely do not be disparaging his achievements and denying him a chance he has worked hard for and then saying he is not good but lucky.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by davidif: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2009
WOWWWWWWWWW!!!! I am amazed that we have shuaibu amodu's agents here on nairaland. I don't even know where to start with your arguements. Is it the fact that you neglect the entire body of work of this coaches and select a couple of bad games they had (the lichentenstein and roma example)? or that you are soooooo blindly biased towards shuaibu amodu that one can basically smell it from here. Geez, hasn't Alex Ferguson lost to burnley before or hasn't wenger lost 6-1 before? Does this make them terrible coaches?

Oh well, from experience, i am not going to waste time arguing with you guys as i have a huge project to complete, i would just let the facts prove themselves during the ACN or the world cup. I would be back here when Nigeria crashes in the quarterfinals of the ACN to remind you guys about what you said and boy oh boy would it be funny.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by Sagamite(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2009
davidif:

WOWWWWWWWWW!!!! I  am amazed that we have shuaibu amodu's agents here on nairaland. I don't even know where to start with your arguements. Is it the fact that you neglect the entire body of work of this coaches and select a couple of bad games they had (the lichentenstein and roma example)? or that you are soooooo blindly biased towards shuaibu amodu that one can basically smell it from here. Geez, hasn't Alex Ferguson lost to burnley before or hasn't wenger lost 6-1 before? Does this make them terrible coaches?

Oh well, from experience, i am not going to waste time arguing with you guys as i have a huge project to complete, i would just let the facts prove themselves during the ACN or the world cup. I would be back here when Nigeria crashes in the quarterfinals of the ACN to remind you guys about what you said and boy oh boy would it be funny.

No doubt, I neglected the body of work of most of the coaches (some just don't have any) because, no doubt, if I asked you to explain why Amodu lacks tactical astuteness, you will neglect his body of work and pick isolated cases WHICH would not be any different from the isolated cases of your coaches. You will neglect the beautiful team goals we scored in the WCQs and the fact his team never loses and hardly concede. But I guess his isolated cases must be worse because he is black and they are white.

If it was Scolari that made the subs in the WCQs that produced so much critical goals through teamwork and passion from the players, it is the result of fantastic tactics and inspiration of the players by the coach.

If it is Amodu that does the same, it is the result of luck and individual brilliance of the players, no technical input.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by pie1ect(m): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2009
Sagamite:

No doubt, I neglected the body of work of most of the coaches (some just don't have any) because, no doubt, if I asked you to explain why Amodu lacks tactical astuteness, you will neglect his body of work and pick isolated cases WHICH would not be any different from the isolated cases of your coaches. You will neglect the beautiful team goals we scored in the WCQs and the fact his team never loses and hardly concede. But I guess his isolated cases must be worse because he is black and they are white.

If it was Scolari that made the subs in the WCQs that produced so much critical goals through teamwork and passion from the players, it is the result of fantastic tactics and inspiration of the players by the coach.

If it is Amodu that does the same, it is the result of luck and individual brilliance of the players, no technical input.

Tell them o.

These people just come here and display such a complete disregard for reality when it comes to Amodu that you wonder whether they even realise that when they do achieve something in their own lives, they will be seen in the same light (other people like them will disregard what they've managed to achieve) as they seem to have no sense of self-esteem whatsoever.

No wonder we cannot seem to cut ourselves loose from the shackles of slavery that still bedevils us to this day.

Scolari ko, Spagetti ni. Abeg, shift.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by Sagamite(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
pie1ect:

Tell them o.

These people just come here and display such a complete disregard for reality when it comes to Amodu that you wonder whether they even realise that when they do achieve something in their own lives, they will be seen in the same light (other people like them will disregard what they've managed to achieve) as they seem to have no sense of self-esteem whatsoever.

No wonder we cannot seem to cut ourselves loose from the shackles of slavery that still bedevils us to this day.

Scolari ko, Spagetti ni. Abeg, shift.

No mind them.

Most don't sit down to think critically before they volunteer their opinion on Amodu so they can be objective rather than subjective (with the prime subject-driver being "I feel more comfortable and confident about the 2010 WC [which means a lot to me] if I see a white man involved in some capacity"wink. The second batch are those people that can't afford to see SE fail like everything else in Nigeria, so they are tough in criticising the man. Hence they are putting their frustrations of the failures in Nigeria on him and think it is their right he brings them happiness with mediocre players in a short period of time.

Most don't realise there are 2 reasonable approaches to demonstrate that Amodu is not good enough for the SE job:

1) Prove he has failed in his job.

2) Prove that his errors are unique and there are multiple numbers of coaches out there that are better qualified that don't make that error.

Both are impossible tasks as long as I am present because the man has not failed, instead he has succeeded several times and, secondly, the best clubs/countries in the world make the same errors he makes, so why is his own accentuated?

Amodu won his first 6 matches home and away without conceding any goal. These people would come and rant that the teams are easy. Then I would ask them how come they are praising CIV that much if they are drawing with Botswana and Madagascar. And I would wonder if Cyprus and Leichtenstein are not easy teams, so why are WC winning coaches struggling to beat them.

Amodu's only crime "failure" is that he drew with Tunisia and Mozambique. And if we go a bit back, lost at the ANC SF to Senegal.

Tunisia is a WC calibre team, so drawing with them is not a crime. Even if England play with them today, I would not be too surprise if it is a draw. They talk about what if Tunisia had won mozambique, I ask them "what if" Eneramo had scored into the empty net in the 81st min in Tunis? Or if TT had done his job in Abuja to stop an equaliser.

Mozambique, we all now know, is a strong team which we had multiple very easy scoring chances against but did not convert but Tunisia had only one shot on goal when the match mattered more and lost the match too. So why the big deal we drew with a strong team? Africa's strongest team (CIV) could not do any better than us when they played Mozambique as well. CIV even conceded but, hey, CIV's coach is white (surely he must know a thing or two and will be an "expert"wink.

Amodu's ONLY ever loss as SE coach was to Senegal. And so what? The team he lost to later went to the WC and beat the world champions and got to the QFs of the WC. So Amodu losing to them na crime?

No, his crime "failure" is HE IS BLACK and we are just not confident with such people at the mantle of important things and defend our position by accentuating their human faults or belittle their achievements or giving a false, negative intepretation of things we see (even if we are doing these subconciously)!!!

Hence:
"Amodu SE has no pattern"

"Amodu looks clueless on the bench"

"It was player power, no techinical input"

"He would not be disgraced by a world-class team"

"His achievement is at lower places compared to his white counter-parts" Well because people like you would not give him a chance and time at the right place

Same kind of reasons/excuses you will hear when a black man is put forward to head a FTSE listed company or Premiership club, no matter his achievements, something is not right.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by Sagamite(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2009
That said, the only way I will accept Scolari is if he goes for refresher course.  grin grin grin grin grin

Ah ha? Abi na only black man we will demand should go for refresher course (even when they have not failed)?  grin grin grin grin grin

This person failed miserably, so he needs to go to Europe for refresher course naw to get his old mojo back?  Maybe under Ferguson or Guardiola. grin grin grin
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by FBS: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2009
Lulu: No coaching vacancy in Eagles

NFF President Sani Lulu Abdullahi said on Monday that the Federation has not at anytime declared vacant the position of Super Eagles’ head coach, currently occupied by Mr. Shuaibu Amodu.
"We appreciate that as a result of Nigeria’s qualification for the 2010 African Nations Cup and World Cup finals, there is bound to be extensive debate over certain issues. But the NFF wishes to make clear that there is no vacancy for the Head Coach’s position. We have followed the raging debate over a new head coach or whatever and we find it necessary to make this clarification," said Lulu.

Few days to the Moslem world’s celebration of the Eid-el-Kabir, Lulu reiterated that some people are simply wasting precious time sharpening knives for a ram that had long bolted.

"Coaching, as in most sectors of football, has to do with results. Let us forget the sound and fury, and work with statistics. In his 15 years in and out of the senior team as Head Coach, Shuaibu Amodu has lost only one competitive match. In 12 matches during qualifying for the 2010 World Cup, he won nine and drew three, losing none.
http://www.kickoff.com/static/news/article.php?id=12421

-----
brb
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by FBS: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
Amodu holds no fear factor - Ikpeba

Former African Player of the Year, Victor Ikpeba, says Nigeria coach Shuaibu Amodu does not command the respect needed to enforce discipline in the Super Eagles.
"Indiscipline has been our biggest problem," Ikpeba said in Lagos on Monday. "We need a coach with personality who can command respect, one that the players will fear, like Westerhof did during our time. Amodu does not have it."

But Ikpeba refused to join those calling for the under-fire Amodu to be sacked, saying the former BCC Lions and Sharks coach has earned the right to go to the World Cup.

http://www.kickoff.com/static/news/article.php?id=12419

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa's Political Appointment As Super Eagles Captain. / Photo: Arsenal Fans Break Arsenal Store To Return Their Jerseys / Starting with 30k n Rollin Ova All My Winnings Til I Hit 30m+ In 3 months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.