Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles (2300 Views)

Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles / Don't Expect Too Much In Angola- Amodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by akintun: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2009
Going thru the world cup qualifiers statistics, i noticed that Nigeria had the best record in most categories in Africa. We won 9 matches and drew 3 matches against Tunisia and Mozambique. Let's face it, it is not a shame to draw against Tunisia and our result against Mozambique was identical to Ivory Coast result against them in the first round of qualifiers. We had the best defensive record by conceding only 5 goals in 12 matches and we kept a clean sheet in 9 of those matches. We had the best fair play record in the qualifiers with only 14 yellow cards and no red card collected . The team that collected 13 yellow cards had 1 red card to their name. The only problem we had statistically, was our goal scored, which was the fifth highest but still 9 goals less than the Ivory Coast and this was actually due to lack of enough creativity thru the middle by our mid-fielders.

Going thru these statistics, i noticed that Nigerians are alway to critical of the Super Eagles(or chickens) and they expect them to play sexy football forgetting that football is also about your mental strength. The Super eagles have shown that they are good mentally (except for occasional madness) and they will definitely be a difficult team to beat any day. Our friendly match against France showed that when we play difficult oppositions from Europe, we would rise up to the occasion.

Nigerians, pls give Amodu a chance and let him start planning for the World cup now. If we even want a foreign coach, we should get him now. The only area that needs urgent attention is the creative mid-field position and Osazie has shown that he can adapt to that role when given a chance. Please give the Eagles a chance.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by princekevo(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2009
akintun:

Going thru the world cup qualifiers statistics, i noticed that Nigeria had the best record in most categories in Africa. We won 9 matches and drew 3 matches against Tunisia and Mozambique. Let's face it, it is not a shame to draw against Tunisia and our result against Mozambique was identical to Ivory Coast result against them in the first round of qualifiers. We had the best defensive record by conceding only 5 goals in 12 matches and we kept a clean sheet in 9 of those matches. We had the best fair play record in the qualifiers with only 14 yellow cards and no red card collected . The team that collected 13 yellow cards had 1 red card to their name. The only problem we had statistically, was our goal scored, which was the fifth highest but still 9 goals less than the Ivory Coast and this was actually due to lack of enough creativity thru the middle by our mid-fielders.

Going thru these statistics, i noticed that Nigerians are alway to critical of the Super Eagles(or chickens) and they expect them to play sexy football forgetting that football is also about your mental strength. The Super eagles have shown that they are good mentally[b] (except for occasional madness)[/b] and they will definitely be a difficult team to beat any day. Our friendly match against France showed that when we play difficult oppositions from Europe, we would rise up to the occasion.

Nigerians, pls give Amodu a chance and let him start planning for the World cup now. If we even want a foreign coach, we should get him now. The only area that needs urgent attention is the creative mid-field position and Osazie has shown that he can adapt to that role when given a chance. Please give the Eagles a chance.

I don't think we expect too much from them, but a normal thing as qualifying for S.A WC. Do you know what it means for a country like Nigeria not qualifying for the first world cup on African soil. They say "to whom much is giving, much is also expected".
We all knows that Nigerian have the talents and what it takes to qualify for WC without all those stresses we passed through.
Why do you think Nigerian was able to beat Kenya at their home ? Becoz of seriousness, discipline and dedication which they lacked in their previous matches and why were they serious this time? Becoz of our expectation. We expected nothing but a win from them and the delivered. Chikina!!
You analysis was good and perfect, but we don't always have to depend on fate each time to qualify? If Tunisia
had won their match in Mozambique , those good analysis of yours would become useless.

On the issue of retaining Amodu, if i were him or i would resign with such a good record. Trust Nigerians if he Bleep up in nation cup no one will care if he qualified us for WC or not. I think we a need foreign coach who can not be influenced by our NFF.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by delegiwa(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2009
Would have reeled out all those statistics if we had lost to Kenya thereby not going to the WC? You are only saying all these because we qualified. We are not expecting much from them - win when you must win and draw when you must. Don't get a draw when a win is necessary. Is that too much of an expectation?
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by Vavavoom(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2009
The Super Eagles are a mirror reflection of the administrative wrongs in 9ja. The players turn up when they like because that's how they are treated by the FA,hardly patriotic, SAM Okwaraji, God bless your soul. Self before fatherland is all too common in our national liveseach one in position try to fleece the system to flee poverty. If and when you can climb on the nation's back and gain success after that hardly anything matters. So from Yobo to Mikel et al the story continues to be the same, WE DON ARRIVE!. No known plan is in place to better our previous attempts, matter of fact no friendlies where put in place because even the NFA wasn't sure we'd qualify, so sad sad, . The more things change the more we remain the same. For me let all who can travel from 9ja savour the camaraderie and frendliness associated with the games, if 9ja do well na bonus.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by echobee(f): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2009
sorry are they called super eagles or super fowls? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by saydfact(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2009
BRILLIANT POST, LETS GIVE AMODU A CHANCE, even if we get a foreigner he shd be a Tecnical Adviser and NOT SUPERIOR to Amodu, wish him luck, lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by Nezan(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2009
I think we need a foreign coach, period!
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by ring(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2009
lets b real people, lets tell our selves d truth,Amodu dos not have wat it takes,super eagles qualified by d grace of GOD an by d players individual skills, we need sum1 with good coaching skills dat can understand d game an make d relevant decision an changes, D PEOPLE saying we shud give him a chance do dey watch football at all??
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by dfanthom(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2009
NOPE, NOT AT ALL.

'cept you expect a heart failure for all your troubles!!
grin
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by pie1ect(m): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ Original post

Finally, someone willing to think rationally. In our excitment, we quickly forget what this team led by Shuaibu Amodu has accomplished. We quickly forget that Nigeria's most successful foreign coach (Westerhof) had 5 years to build a team even after failing to deliver the 1990 world cup ticket.
We forget that every one of the top countries in Africa today (CIV, Cameroun, Ghana) have been years in the making. They didnt just spring out of the blue neither are they products of one brilliant manager or the other.

The same people trumpeting the ideals of the foreign coach are quick to forget our history with foreign coaches. Even Westerhof was not without his failings. Our problem is not Amodu, its not even the players.

The problem is the NFF. There is a complete lack of planning. How can you hire a manager with two years to go before the world cup, mandate him to qualify the nation for the world cup and then after he does that, start to talk of firing him with LESS THAN 8 MONTHS to go before the tournament begins. What the hell do Nigerians think the Super Eagles are? We dont have the best players in the world, not even in Africa. And we expect some white-skinned coach to come in and transform the likes of Ayila and Olofinjana into world beaters overnight? Give me a break, man.

We can continue the self-delusion all we want but the WC is less than a year away and we had better GET OUR HEADS IN THE GAME. Our current coaching setup have delivered the world cup ticket. Now, let them go and prove themselves on the world stage. Its not only fair, Its also the only rational course of action for any well-meaning Nigeria to consider if you have the best interest of the team at heart.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by mrofficial(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2009
pie1ect:

@ Original post

Finally, someone willing to think rationally. In our excitment, we quickly forget what this team led by Shuaibu Amodu has accomplished. We quickly forget that Nigeria's most successful foreign coach (Westerhof) had 5 years to build a team even after failing to deliver the 1990 world cup ticket.
We forget that every one of the top countries in Africa today (CIV, Cameroun, Ghana) have been years in the making. They didnt just spring out of the blue neither are they products of one brilliant manager or the other.

The same people trumpeting the ideals of the foreign coach are quick to forget our history with foreign coaches. Even Westerhof was not without his failings. Our problem is not Amodu, its not even the players.

The problem is the NFF. There is a complete lack of planning. How can you hire a manager with two years to go before the world cup, mandate him to qualify the nation for the world cup and then after he does that, start to talk of firing him with LESS THAN 8 MONTHS to go before the tournament begins. What the hell do Nigerians think the Super Eagles are? We dont have the best players in the world, not even in Africa. And we expect some white-skinned coach to come in and transform the likes of Ayila and Olofinjana into world beaters overnight? Give me a break, man.

We can continue the self-delusion all we want but the WC is less than a year away and we had better GET OUR HEADS IN THE GAME. Our current coaching setup have delivered the world cup ticket. Now, let them go and prove themselves on the world stage. Its not only fair, Its also the only rational course of action for any well-meaning Nigeria to consider if you have the best interest of the team at heart.

We had the chance to win Tunisia! Go and re-watch the match.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by azeeza(f): 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2009
we are nt expecting much 4rm them, the lease they can go is second round
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by pie1ect(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
mr.official:

We had the chance to win Tunisia! Go and re-watch the match.

And whose fault was it that we drew? Amodu's?

I suppose Amodu could have given Taye Taiwo a skateboard to enable him reach the Tunisian attacker on time? The team lost its head. It happens. Even with Man Utd and Arsenal coached by some of the best managers around.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by Uche2nna(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2009
pie1ect:

@ Original post

We quickly forget that Nigeria's most successful foreign coach (Westerhof) had 5 years to build a team even after failing to deliver the 1990 world cup ticket.

I am kind of torn into two with this issue. Even tho I agree that the major problem lies with the NFF , I think Amodu should also take some flake for his style and modus operandi.

First the NFF: Westerhof was here in an era where the miliatry was in power. That means he could actually sidetrack the NFF (NFA at that time) and go straight to Aso rock and get whatever he wants. Amodu (or any foreign coach for that matter) wont have that luxury. No choice but to deal with the highly incompetent and very corrupt bunch oif politicians we have running our FA. Moreover, giving Amodu the boot right now does not guarantee that the NFF will judiciously look for a better replacement. We all know how they operate. They will quickly go for a third rate coach somewhere as long as the skin is white. U asked for a foreign coach, U got it  grin

As for Amodu, I might be wrong but he strikes me as someone who dont have the tactical nous to lead Nigeria anywhere. The more I watch the SE play , the more I get the impression that he is not in control. Most times, he cuts a pathetic figure at the sidelines. At our last match , he seemed even more nervous than the players on the pitch. How do U expect the players to look up to someone like that for direction and instructions? The English team is doing so well today because the players know that if they give anything less than thier best, they have the gaze and tongue of Fabio Capello to deal with. This is almost the same set of players that could not even qualify for the Euro Championship under Steve McClaren. Amodu does not sound to me as someone who exerts enough influence or authority on the team.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by koolchicco: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2009
azeeza:

we are nt expecting much 4rm them, the lease they can go is second round

Only if they can go pass pre-stages.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by mrofficial(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2009
pie1ect:

And whose fault was it that we drew? Amodu's?

I suppose Amodu could have given Taye Taiwo a skateboard to enable him reach the Tunisian attacker on time? The team lost its head. It happens. Even with Man Utd and Arsenal coached by some of the best managers around.

Oboi, no make laugh kill me oooo.

As in bro, even without Amodu, Super-eagles can play superb game, what kills them is that big boy conduct on the peach. And i believe another thing is that, they don't listen to Amodu, or maybe they don't like him. Even if my type 11 were the ones on the peach that day, we wouldn't play the way super-eagles have played. So that's why i support calling for a new coach.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by pie1ect(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2009
mr.official:

Oboi, no make laugh kill me oooo.

As in bro, even without Amodu, Super-eagles can play superb game, what kills them is that big boy conduct on the peach. And i believe another thing is that, they don't listen to Amodu, or maybe they don't like him. Even if my type 11 were the ones on the peach that day, we wouldn't play the way super-eagles have played. So that's why i support calling for a new coach.

See, the thing is they may not listen to him or like him but whatever he says to get them to (sometimes) put in the effort is sufficient.With that system, they are yet to lose a match. These boy are not kids, they know they cannot afford to mess around when it matter the most. If they need someone to respect, they only need to look at the assistant, Amokachi. Daniel was one of Nigeria's most respected professional footballers in his time and whatever the big-head players think they've accomplished, Daniel Amokachi has been there and done it. He is still a hero with Evertonians to this day and Im sure the likes of Yakubu and Yobo have benefited from his reputation at the club.

The super Eagles need a kick up the backside. But I think this coaching setup works. Whatever was said at half-time in Nairobi was enough to get Mikel playing some imaginative football and enough to get everyone else to sit up. Maybe Amodu did the talking, maybe it was Amokachi. Who knows? It could be Kanu or Enyeama for all I care. What I am sure of is that if you bring a new coach into the setup today, they will need time to adjust to his style, need time to bond with the man and we dont have the luxury of time. If the boys play like drunkards and they win football matches, it is good enough for me. After the world cup, we can start another cycle with a new management team. Before then, we will just fall like a pack of cards.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by mikelagos: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2009
Anybody who saw the Kenyan game should stop lying to themselves that this team has what it takes to win the world cup. The Kenyans looked like they were going to score anytime the came forward. Our defence sucks.
Our second goal was also a clear offside.
Kenya were also denied a very clear penalty. Thank God the ref was Nigerian. Also thank God to Mozambique.

Also remember the kenya game in lagos. Our midfield was none existent . If only Kenyan forwads could score then the outcome would have been different.
I frankly have very little faith in the current team.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by SeXyBoNE: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2009
delegiwa:

Would have reeled out all those statistics if we had lost to Kenya thereby not going to the WC? You are only saying all these because we qualified. We are not expecting much from them - win when you must win and draw when you must. Don't get a draw when a win is necessary. Is that too much of an expectation?

@poster over to you

@delegiwa, bam yarn
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by akintun: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2009
lets b real people, lets tell our selves d truth,Amodu dos not have wat it takes,super eagles qualified by d grace of GOD an by d players individual skills, we need sum1 with good coaching skills dat can understand d game an make d relevant decision an changes, D PEOPLE saying we shud give him a chance do dey watch football at all??

u have to agree dat Amodu changes during matches has been okay.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by akintun: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2009

losing to Kenya would have brought up a different statistic. I am personally expecting alot from them and i would be dissapointed if we dont make it to the quater- finals. We should learn to plan long term in this country. A new coach at this time should not be given a 2010 world cup mandate but instead a 2014 mandate should be given to him.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by ibabalol: 1:07am On Nov 19, 2009
nigerians definitly espect too much from the eagles, it disgust me too much to hear many people wanting europeans to come and coach us, to these people my question is where is your pride you will sack the nigerian that took you to world cup and bring the white man. grow some pride please and quite slave mentality.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by galatico(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2009
On a personal note what I expect the Super Eagles to do is to go to the world cup get beaten and come back home and say "we were unlucky" or probably say "The stadiums are bad" .
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by mrofficial(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2009
ibabalol:

nigerians definitly espect too much from the eagles, it disgust me too much to hear many people wanting europeans to come and coach us, to these people my question is where is your pride you will sack the nigerian that took you to world cup and bring the white man. grow some pride please and quite slave mentality.

You need to shut your mouth! Talking as if we've not seen better super-eagles.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by Ikani44: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2009
Expect much as how? did you expect the supper eagle to lift the world cup trophy? we are going to south Africa just to make a number. The only good thing is that the so-called giant of Africa manage to qualify for the first ever world cup to be hosted on Africa soil and the other things it will do to player's profile. I'm sorry to say this, Amodu is not a of expectation. I mean he doesn't have pattern, we are there4 not expecting any thing form suer Eagles.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by ibabalol: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2009
will it kill you if we did not lift world cup, when will we learn to be self sufficent, at every opportunity you run to the white man, how many times in the past have they helped you to lift the cup, how much money are they going to pay to those europeans for coaching, millions i supposed, too many nigerians are starving, you will prefer to waste millions on some foreingers in the name of lifting a cup which will not even be guaranteed.
wake up africkans, wake up, if we have nothing, we should at lease have our pride
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by DOAweb(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2009
In my humble opinion, there is nothing 'super' about 'super eagles' lipsrsealed
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by princekevo(m): 5:57am On Nov 20, 2009
ibabalol:

will it kill you if we did not lift world cup, when will we learn to be self sufficent, at every opportunity you run to the white man, how many times in the past have they helped you to lift the cup, how much money are they going to pay to those europeans for coaching, millions i supposed, too many nigerians are starving, you will prefer to waste millions on some foreingers in the name of lifting a cup which will not even be guaranteed.
wake up africkans, wake up, if we have nothing, we should at lease have our pride

My guy no one is expecting them to lift the WC cup. The first WC we went to, we didn't even get to the semi finals but Nigerians was satisfied with their performance and that remains the best performance of SE at international level till date.
And hiring a foreign coach is never a sign of dependent to the white as football is a world sports. If you see it that way then i think you should ask our professional to come back home and start playing in our local clubs.
We can see that even England that produces the best league and players goes for foreign coach when needed.
Wht you don't understand is tht wether Nigeria goes for foreign coach or not average Nigerian will still starve, the same amount of fund will still be embezzled by the NFF without achieving any result. Also considering the fact that our success in football is the only thing makes average Nigerian happy and seems to be the only thing we can benefit from the government for now. So lets keep that happiness in the face of Nigerians, by appointing someone who can achieve success on it.
Is better we spend the money and achieve success than spend the same money only to end up disgraced.
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by ibabalol: 6:55am On Nov 20, 2009
@ prince, i appreciate the intelligent manner with which you present your opinion
if you think hiring a foreign coach is never a sign of dependence to the whites, could you then say that it is a sign of Independence? why i said this is that as a nation, we should be moving towards Independence. Period
about our professional players playing abroad, don't you see that no matter how good they are, they never give anyone of them a position of a lead coach?
i am not against Europeans working for us, but i don't like to see them come and be our boss all the time, let them come and play if they want and earn the same salary as our players if they accept but not come and lead us in any way, unless they are neutralized Nigerian citizens.
if you think football is the only thing that makes Nigerians happy, then i must say that this assumption is totally wrong for too many reasons
if we are going to spend money to get good a coach, then lets spend the money in training ours, we all have the same capability of learning.
i can promise you that one day we will surely win the world cup, with or without a European coach.

, but lets keep the pride thing going, one nation
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2009
@original post,
No one is saying they didn't do well.
You don't qualify for the World cup with luck.
But the truth is,thereis a certain way you do your job that will make your employers pat you on the back ven if the aim was not met.
We set the precedent in the mid nineties;the SE in tunisia and USA,and then Atlanta.
you would have thought that we would have gone a step further and be a power in soccer.
No one is expecting the eagles as they are to win the world cup.my posit is,if you have gotten so far as to make it to the biggest stage of all,you have to give a good account of yourself.
We cannot afford,after all we've done in times past,to make a mockery of ourselves over there in SA.We need to set some kind of realisable goal,and if you ask me,I'd think getting to the second round is not a lofty aim.The question is,can we do it?
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by Virgo83(m): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2009
I ain't expecting nothing from the so called super Eagles but expecting a lot from Osaze Odemwingie
Re: Do Nigerians Expect Too Much From The Super Eagles by princekevo(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2009
ibabalol:

@ prince, i appreciate the intelligent manner with which you present your opinion
if you think hiring a foreign coach is never a sign of dependence to the whites, could you then say that it is a sign of Independence? why i said this is that as a nation, we should be moving towards Independence.

As much i understood your points, i beg to disagree with on few points you have mentioned here.
U should understand this, there is no country that is independent when it come to the exchange of labour (just like Trade). That is what gave birth to the word expatriates. Haven't you seen Nigerian professors teaching in US, UK, Australian and other universities in the world.
A country deciding to employ an expatriate in a certain field is never a sign of being dependent. You can talk of dependency when a country's policy is always being influence by foreigners.
Samson Siasia Coached youth team in United States to Georgia state finals and national ranking in 2003-04. Does that make US independent? NO, coz he was the right man for the job at that time and he was employed to do it irrespective of who ever he was (a Nigerian).
So telling me going for a foreign coach is a sign of being dependent is something i can not comprehend.

ibabalol:

if you think football is the only thing that makes Nigerians happy, then i must say that this assumption is totally wrong for too many reasons

Anyways that was my mistake for making such generalization, coz not every Nigerian enjoys sports, i should have said football is the only sport that makes many Nigerians happy. Sports lover can testify this and also dont forget that the only sports Nigeria is being known of is football. Let us stop being jack of all trade, but master of non. if governement have the interest of uplifting this sports then it should be done properly to achieve maximum result and not jst let it be like every other sector.

Jst bursted into a sports news today on BBC of Football Association of Ireland's filing an appeal for a replay of their last qualifying match against France. I jst watch the FAI chairman's interview, you can see the passion in his face. He almost cried while speaking on the need for a replay and guess what? The PM of Ireland himself says he is in full support of the appeal, he backed him up. Infact he goes to extent of saying that he will speak to French PM in their next summit abt the robbery from the re free. These are people who believes that if anything Worth's doing, it Worth's doing it well, and that is the only seriousness Nigerians want from the government and NFF. Or do you think if that was in Nigerian the NFF chairman would be out for an appeal not even to talk of president backing him up?

ibabalol:

if we are going to spend money to get good a coach, then lets spend the money in training ours, we all have the same capability of learning.
i can promise you that one day we will surely win the world cup, with or without a European coach.

, but lets keep the pride thing going, one nation

Listen my guy, time has past when people thought any good player can make a good coach.
Coaching has become a career and a proffession. Samson Siasia discovered this and he went for a coaching training abroad, that still remains the secret of his success.
Amodu is not coaching Nigeria as a favour to us, he is being paid for it, infact with international wage rate, and waiting for me or Nigeria to tell him or send him on a training abroad for coaching is lack of vision on his side. Likewise every other Nigerian player who thinks he want to make a good Nigerian coach. It has become a profession like i said, so they should go for the training on it. It will be stupid of me having a dream to coach Super Eagle someday and waiting for Nigerian government to send me to the coaching school or training.
Meanwhile we don't have professionals in that aspect , then we have to get it from somewhere. Every country in this world employs foreign professionals in any sector they found their citizens wanting. So we are not the first to hire a foreign coach man and shall never be the last.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spain, Switzerland, Chile, Honduras: 2010 Fifa World Cup Group H / Arsenal Players Dressed As Superheroes In Fancy Costumes At Christmas Party / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla On August 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.