Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Websites Where You Can Make Money Writing Articles About Events Around You. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Websites Where You Can Make Money Writing Articles About Events Around You. (494 Views)

Guys, Please Help Me With Some Websites Where I Can See/apply For Job Online. / Make Money Writing Reviews And Comments. Anybody Can Do This / Finally Revealed: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Websites Where You Can Make Money Writing Articles About Events Around You. by feminiscence(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Why waste your data on irrelevancies when you can use it to make some money. I want to share with you two sites that give you bonus for viral posts you publish.

AFRIZLE
Afrizle is the latest social networks which is currently the talk of the internet. Afrizle pay you in dollars when thousands of people view your post and according to the number of Facebook likes and Afrizle likes they get. To get started visit

http://www.afrizle.com/register.php

Trust me this works. Apart from the money making part you stand the chance to meet great Africans, take part in quiz to win cash prizes, messaging, and other things that can help you catch fun.

Watch out for my next post for the second one...

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Find Your Dream Job Fast With This Amazing Tool! [photo] / Help A Dude Child Of God / I Pray That God Will Bless Me Also With A Job This Year Through Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.