Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai (1569 Views)

N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai / Nigerians Are Unfair To Buhari, Says El-rufai / Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by emeogbo: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
N/Delta militants to attack S/Kaduna disguised as Fulani, says El-Rufai
Kaduna State governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai, has said security agents are on the trail of those instigating crisis in the southern senatorial part of the state.

He also said investigations have revealed plans to use Niger Delta militants to disguise as Fulani to attack people in the zone. 

El-Rufai who spoke during a media chat on Wednesday night in Kaduna, said he was aware politicians were sponsoring the attacks and were benefitting from the crisis, asserting that they would be arrested and prosecuted to serve as deterrent to others.

The governor disclosed that plans were underway to establish two military formations in the Southern part as a way of ending the crisis, stressing that the state government got assurances of President Muhammadu Buhari, the Ministry of Defence and Chief of Army Staff on the request to site the military formations.

He said the proposed military formations would be in Fadan Karshi in Sanga and Kauru local government areas respectively to provide rapid response to acts of criminality.

The governor said that in the meantime, the presence of security personnel had been beefed up in the area to stem the tide of violence.

In a related move to address insecurity, the Kaduna State government yesterday held an emergency meeting with the state council of traditional rulers with a call on them to caution their people against crisis.

Speaking during the meeting, Deputy Governor of the state, Barnabas Bala Bantex who represented the state Governor Nasir El-rufai, described the killings and tension in Southern Kaduna as  unfortunate, saying, “I will like to assure our people that the present leadership in the state has no  secret agenda of pursuing ethnic or religious agenda. The bandits killing people in southern Kaduna and states like Zamfara are not doing it based on religion. They are criminals,” he said.

The meeting had in attendance the Emir of Zazzau, Emir of Kagaro, Emir of Birnin Gwari, Chief of Ninzo and Atta Adara, amongst others.
Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by nnachukz(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
Can one see how this midget reasons? Leave N/Delta alone and search for solutions to your problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by kodded(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
you don't mean it
Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by frank4t(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
brain cancer

4 Likes

Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by Blizzy9ja: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Can a sitting gov be dis stupid? And people still allow him rule over dem... Those people should be checked

1st he paid herdsmen for killing innocent christains and now he's saying our dear ND millitants are responsible. The boys cannot be dat jobless to travel all d way to far away KD to attack their fellow christains.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by Soklin(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
I have told southern kaduna poeple that the religion sentiment governor that he does not mean good for them,he acted on the statistics during election that he got only 20% vote from kaduna south,so what did you expect from the short and wicked govenor.
Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Na wa oooh
Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by GMBuhari: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
As if it'll be the first time

Thank God for Internet

Some of them wounded several farmers in Thier own towns not knowing someone else was recording how alleged Fulani men spoke ibo or is it ijaw fluently before attacking the farmers

El Rufai keep your state secure these people are desperate for trouble

And when trouble finds them they start screaming massacre and marginalization

Don't bother to quote me I am not going to reply

I will upload the video as soon as I find the link, I bookmarked it

1 Like

Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by leofab(f): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
Shitty governor
Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by freeze001(f): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
U never find d video since 6.50pm? I need to see acclimatised herdsmen speaking Ijaw n Igbo languages.
GMBuhari:
As if it'll be the first time. Thank God for Internet.
Some of them wounded several farmers in Thier own towns not knowing someone else was recording how alleged Fulani men spoke ibo or is it ijaw fluently before attacking the farmers

El Rufai keep your state secure these people are desperate for trouble

And when trouble finds them they start screaming massacre and marginalization
Don't bother to quote me I am not going to reply
I will upload the video as soon as I find the link, I bookmarked it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by Yorubaangel(m): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
op.. no comment till you provide source

2 Likes

Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rufia really need to visit the rehabilitation center because his condition might escalate to an uncontrollable stage.
Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by OBAGADAFFI: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
The Rufai that paid Fulanis outside the country to stop attacking Kaduna state.

Wonders shall never end.
Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by jimcollins136: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hell Rufai, Merry Xmas
Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by slivertongue: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
El Rufia is a joke

its a pity that el rufai is making a joke of serious issues. what will the militants gain in attacking southern kaduna people who have been nice to them.

So the militants are the are fellows grazing in the farms and compounds of the people?
Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by doctokwus: 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
This ElRufai has gone paranoid.
So NigerDelta militants wud cross d Niger,dress as fulani militants to attack Kaduna without being noticed?Haba!
This is a failure of leadership.El Rufai,just like d cattle rearer is just exhibiting deficiency in thought and ideas.

1 Like

Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by mykeljosef: 12:25am On Dec 25, 2016
paranoid and deceitful - synonymous with hellrufus
Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by Chigold101(m): 3:16am On Dec 25, 2016
Lolzzzzz
why would they attack southern Kaduna?
funny Hell Refai
Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by ufojude: 3:35am On Dec 25, 2016
This guy is sick, someone please call the medic

2 Likes

Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by Nasman(m): 4:56am On Dec 25, 2016
I dare you to back your story up with source
Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by Otono123(m): 5:05am On Dec 25, 2016
The same man that paid the herdmens is the same person that is accusing the Niger Delta militants. wonders shall never end

2 Likes

Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by profhezekiah: 6:50am On Dec 25, 2016
Dat can be true,dey came to lagos to kidnap
Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by Cekpo34(m): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2016
El-Rufai you think you can be more funny than Akpororo, abi? I smh for u angry
Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by FSBoperator: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2016
This chief propagandist of boko haram was the first to insinuate through his arse that Niger Delta militants and CAN were behind boko haram insurgency at the same time defending the same boko haram from govt crackdown by stating that the last administration wanted to revenge the Biafran genocide.

This man is pure undiluted wickedness and evil - a true devout Muslim as they come.
Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by FSBoperator: 7:42am On Dec 25, 2016
profhezekiah:
Dat can be true,dey came to lagos to kidnap

Swallow every single drop of El Rufai's lies

Zombie, the people of southern kaduna know their attackers and they are fulanis who El Rufai claimed just last month to have paid to stop attacking Christian villages in south kaduna.

When did Niger Deltan militants come into kaduna crisis that has been ongoing since the fulanis set foot on kaduna centuries ago?
Re: N/delta Militants To Attack S/kaduna Disguised As Fulani, Says El-rufai by bolaino(m): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2016
FSBoperator:

Swallow every single drop of El Rufai's lies

Zombie, the people of southern kaduna know their attackers and they are fulanis who El Rufai claimed just last month to have paid to stop attacking Christian villages in south kaduna.

When did Niger Deltan militants come into kaduna crisis that has been ongoing since the fulanis set foot on kaduna centuries ago?

you don't know pastor Ayo

(1) (Reply)

2017 Anambra Election: The Profile Of The Man Obidigbo / Woman Cuts Off Husband Manhood Over Infidelity / largest airline failed under Osibanjo ( ijaw) Order Amcon To Takeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.