Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Statistics And Computer Science Combination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Statistics And Computer Science Combination (858 Views)

Computer Science And Computer Engineering: What Are The Differences? / Data Processing And Computer Notes For Secondary Schools / Chemical Engineering Vs Computer Science Which Has More Calculations??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statistics And Computer Science Combination by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
I have just been given admission to study statistics and computer science.please which career path will this combination take me to

1 Like

Re: Statistics And Computer Science Combination by ndizzy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
it has a lot of benefits as it has the double honours privelege and if you are smart you would be hot cake anywhere due to the everpresent reliance and awareness of data and information technology. it is a nice combination. Go for it.
Re: Statistics And Computer Science Combination by kilonso001(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
OP that was what i studied and i finished 8 years ago, Its a nice combination and it gives you the opportunity to major in any of the two fields.
Re: Statistics And Computer Science Combination by Daboywizzy: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
tommyken:
I have just been given admission to study statistics and computer science.please which career path will this combination take me to

I offered that course in UNN.. AND I d' like to advice you as a friend.. Forget this hot cake double degree whatever ... You have two option

1).make computer science your major
2). Hustle for a first class or 21 (don't go below 4.0 GP) then apply for a scholarship abroad.. (Van Humboldt. BEA .. COMMONWEALTH , SHELL NNPC, MCF) don't graduate and look for Job..

.. you'd thank me later
Re: Statistics And Computer Science Combination by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Daboywizzy:

I offered that course in UNN.. AND I d' like to advice you as a friend.. Forget this hot cake double degree whatever ... You have two option

1).make computer science your major
2). Hustle for a first class or 21 (don't go below 4.0 GP) then apply for a scholarship abroad.. (Van Humboldt. BEA .. COMMONWEALTH , SHELL NNPC, MCF) dn't graduate and look for Job..

.. you'd thank me later
thank you Sir

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2017/2018 / UK/Canada University Delegates Visit (UKEAS Ibadan) Office / Evidence That Jesus Was Black And Christianity Started In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.