Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY (3374 Views)

Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security / Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It / Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY by exlinkleads(f): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Comedian AY don carry come again this festival season oo, hahahaha. He shared this on his social handle and advise anyone who encounters this king of house in Benin - Edo State to better "Just respect yourself and knock the gate"

Hahahahah, I no fit laugh finish oo. Abeg Benin people: Oba gha to'kpe re e..

Can this be true? Make ua no vex ooo....lol

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/you-better-knock-at-gate-if-you-see.html

cc obinoscopy dominique missyb3 mynd44 ishilove ijebaby lalasticlala

Re: You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY by labakeJ(f): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
g

1 Like

Re: You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY by rottennaija(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
exlinkleads:
Comedian AY don carry come again this festival season oo, hahahaha. He shared this on his social handle and advise anyone who encounters this king of house in Benin - Edo State to better "Just respect yourself and knock the gate"

Hahahahah, I no fit laugh finish oo. Abeg Benin people: Oba gha to'kpe re e..

Can this be true? Make ua no vex ooo....lol

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/you-better-knock-at-gate-if-you-see.html

cc obinoscopy dominique missyb3 mynd44 ishilove ijebaby lalasticlala

Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses
Re: You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY by greatgod2012(f): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Excuse me, what's the usefulness of that gate there?

Very unnecessary, except there is a future plan.
Re: You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY by thesicilian: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
greatgod2012:

Hahaha. The owner of the gate knows the usefulness. You have been warned.
Re: You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY by meezynetwork(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
I pray. Benin jazz no dey work
Re: You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY by CoolFreeday(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
lol
Re: You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
before nko...you no see gate? abi you don turn to wizzydaddy?
Re: You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY by iamharkinwaley: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
rottennaija:

Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses

You get eyes
Re: You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY by YhungPablo(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
sweeps floor

spread mat

bring me lighter along o
Re: You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY by Nutase: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fence dey did now.
Re: You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY by PetrePan(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lwkmd..u av being warned..maybe na d chief awo house be dat..
Re: You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY by prela(f): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Stale gist........ picture

1 Like

Re: You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 25, 2016
Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY by LesbianBoy(m): 2:24am On Dec 25, 2016
I have nothing to say undecided
Re: You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY by chriskosherbal(m): 4:07am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY by Nbote(m): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2016
Which AY? I've had dat meme for ages. He probably recently came across it.
Re: You Better Knock At The Gate If You See This Kind Of House In Benin- Comedian AY by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2016
greatgod2012:

That is why you need to respect yourself & knock

(1) (Reply)

Big Shaq – Mans Not Hot Song Download / Billionaire DJ Cuppy Reveals The Guy She's Crushing On As Fans React / Rapper Falz Takes To Lagos Streets With His Ice Cream Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.