Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party (33854 Views)

Phillips Shaibu's Convoy Involved In Accident (Photo) / Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party / Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by misteryman: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
2 Masquerades
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by AngelicBeing: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
tongue
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
TomorrowToday:
Edo is blessed with handsome governors

They are always extraordinarily handsome with convulsion inducing heads and faces.
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by evansjeff(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
softwerk:
This is the height of Idiocy! embarassed cry

Nonsense, even Oshiomhole at his height of stupidity wasn't this sentimental!
bitterness runs in your head and blood, i only blame the people that brought you up, who has done this to you?
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by ngmgeek(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
From Oshiomhole to Obaseki.

The next Edo governor will be Obasanjo's distant Cousin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by bettercreature(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
yinkslinks:
Please does he kiss his wife? if this man could marry those days, mean i still have hope grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He is the most ugly Governor in Nigeria no doubt about it,a man as ugly as this wouldn't win election in USA or uk
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by afbstrategies: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
ngmgeek:
From Oshiomhole to Obaseki.

The next Edo governor will be Obasanjo's distant Cousin grin grin

Hmmmn

1 Like

Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by tundejoseph4(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
gethelp worldwide is real and design to last for a long time, i made enough profit from mmm. i will teach u hw u can make 90% in one month. call me/ whatsapp me on zero 8 zero 376068zero1. i will guide u
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by guiddoti: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
na so! APC

Make dem children feel your Father blessing. At least their parents vote count.
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by Victarion(m): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
royalemperors:
Are you OK at all?
As in, very stupid comment
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by royalemperors: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Victarion:
As in, very stupid comment
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by Fidelismaria: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Handsome
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by pyyxxaro: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Me when be first to comment

That same MOD when de try me

Don't delete my Post again embarassed
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by chrisblack1234: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
edo state governors will never change..wowo like devil..do something, not this cover eyes with children nd hope it will continue..
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by donbrowser(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by Victarion(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
softwerk:
This is the height of Idiocy! embarassed cryr

Nonsense, even Oshiomhole at his height of stupidity wasn't this sentimental!
2017 is 7 Days from now pls try and use your Brain

1 Like

Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by neighbourhud: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
decatalyst:
Why are edo governors so....like this nah grin grin

Na you talk o cheesy

Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by brightworld2(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
EVILFOREST:
EDO ...PEOPLE ....
Na waooo..

See what Oshiomole caused...

Who knows what the next person will look like..
That's my GREATEST FEAR
must you talk? you better keep that hands of yours in your pocket if you don't have anything reasonable to type..mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by mostyg(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
TomorrowToday:

Handsome indeed!
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by mostyg(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
donbrowser:
Hmmmm

I don laugh tire....
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by Brightology2(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
royalemperors:

Are you OK at all?
shut up
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by softwerk(f): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
My guy, i'm still entitled to my own opinion and I don't remember insulting you or requesting for your comment. Why don't you mind your own business?!

Must you display your stupidity at every given opportunity?!

Victarion:
2017 is 7 Days from now pls try and use your Brain

1 Like

Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by softwerk(f): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
My guy, i'm still entitled to my own opinion and I don't remember insulting you or requesting for your comment. Why don't you mind your own business?!

evansjeff:
bitterness runs in your head and blood, i only blame the people that brought you up, who has done this to you?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by martineverest(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
TomorrowToday:
abeg,leave us alone
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by softwerk(f): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2016

royalemperors:

Are you OK at all?
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by claremont(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
TomorrowToday:

Hahaha grin

We had a very pretty first lady before now that was more than enough to balance the ugliness of our governors, she ain't there no more.
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by evansjeff(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
softwerk:

for the fact you're entitled to your own opinion doesn't give you the right to rain insults on someone who's old enough to be your father even without doing you any harm, or is it because he won the election? Accept it, you're uncultured, well I don't blame you, it's MTN that gives you 10mb to display your bitter life online that I blame, you shouldn't have access to keyboards really.
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by mojysiola(f): 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
But this man called Obaseki is just too damn ugly. Kilode. O gaa
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by GameCity: 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
handsome governor grin grin

Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by awa(m): 12:18am On Dec 25, 2016
Next time Edo should screen their Gubernatorial Candidates base on their lady. The State is obviously known for producing the finest Governors in the Federation. Mind the finest is in quote
Re: Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party by Louiscutedude(m): 12:51am On Dec 25, 2016
Caretaker governor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gowon Commissioning First Graduands Of NDA 50 Years Ago (Throwback Photos) / Our Party Leaders Are Fraudulent, Shameful And Dishonest – Yakubu Dogara Group / APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.