Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious (3136 Views)

Seven Sure Ways To Evacuate Buhari From Aso Rock! So True And Hilarious! / Aww So Cute: Buhari Receives A Birthday Card From His Granddaughter / Cute And Rare Photo Of President Buhari And Fashola Walking Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
Here goes our photo of the day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by ademasta(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Supportive dog grin
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
So is this one

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by emerged01(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lol
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by GMBuhari: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Cute indeed
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by bellenornor(f): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lol! Cute
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Awwww! So cute

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by Mhris: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Adorable
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by Brightology2(m): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm thoughtful
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by decatalyst(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
And Ziggy is helping to pray for Op

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by mightyhazell: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lol! the dog is just trying 2 stay alive,..by standing and therefore getting its snout above the water level. Nice pics tho cool

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by LordIsaac(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lols
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by ColdHeatt: 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
Dogs... I cringe at the thought of human beings eating them.
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by harosho07(m): 12:19am On Dec 25, 2016
Full & Part-Time Business Opportunities! Recruiting now!

Controlling your own financial well-being is something that most people think about daily – do you crave more time with your family and more money to spend how you wish? If your job or career isn’t taking you where you want to go, and you feel you are spending a lot of time in the routine 8-5 world, with no job prospects and no room for progression, the Forever Living Business Opportunity offers you a different path where if you build a business selling these high quality products and help others to build their businesses, you will reap the rewards and fly high! All you need to do is become a distributor for free to get started, and we will teach you the rest!

Our business is designed to allow motivated individuals to earn what they are truly worth, rather than your static full time salary. We provide a professional and easy way to build your own business on a part-time basis working alongside your current commitments or you may decide to build a full-time role as your income increases with time and hard work. As an Independent Forever Business Owner, income is earned through retailing and recommending a market leading range of Aloe Vera and Bee based health, Nutrition, Skincare and Weight Management products, and through building a team of like minded people to do the same.

Forever Living, Nigeria provide an opportunity to achieve uncapped earnings, generous incentives, bonuses and reward programmes, extensive training and support, and the highest quality products. If you want flexible hours, an extra income, to be your own boss and to improve your life, then why wait? Discover how great a venture this business is and begin the rest of your life when you join Forever Living products.

Anyone can join the business – but we are looking for individuals who are highly motivated, ready to build a business, happy to put time and effort in to the business and be happy to join in with competitions and in team incentives and trainings.a

Everyone in Forever Living supports and endorses the statutory protection that it is illegal for a promoter or paraaticipant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme. Do not be misled by claims that high earnings are easily achieved. The company are Award Winning Members of the Direct Selling Association and have a Gold Investors in people award.

Business Benefits

Extra Income
More time
Retirement/Willable Income
Meet new people daily
Become your own boss
To be able to help others build a business and watch them achieve!
A better work/life balance
Be able to achieve your own goals
Career satisfaction
Work from home
Uncapped Salary – The harder you work the more you earn!

How to Apply

If you recognise the potential in the business opportunity or just want to find out more information then please get in touch by emailing us a copy of your current CV and why you are interested in this business. There is no obligation and we can arrange to meet or Skype to discuss the opportunity further.

We will provide you with the facts and a bit about us and our stories; it will then be up to you to decide whether this is the right opportunity for you. If you do join forever living, you will receive all the training and support necessary to help you create the future you want and to achieve your dreams.

Whatsapp - 08031567233, email: harosho07@yahoo.com

http://imwitharoso.com.ng/
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by derrick333(m): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2016
mightyhazell:
Lol! the dog is just trying 2 stay alive,..by standing and therefore getting its snout above the water level. Nice pics tho cool
. Sharp tinker ,jus said it all
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by DavidEsq(m): 12:44am On Dec 25, 2016
mightyhazell:
Dogs are very good swimmers, u hia?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 25, 2016
mightyhazell:

Dogs are good swimmers yhu know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by juman(m): 6:14am On Dec 25, 2016
grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:53am On Dec 25, 2016
Give a dog a bone and he will find his way home.........................
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by mightyhazell: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2016
DavidEsq:

for how long zit gon swim? Wud rada prop itself up dan stress itself out swimming

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by mightyhazell: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2016
abuayman:

Dogs are good swimmers yhu know?
yea I knw,but wen dere's an option of a prop,it'd rada walk

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by DavidEsq(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2016
mightyhazell:
for how long zit gon swim? Wud rada prop itself up dan stress itself out swimming
So dat water na ocean abi?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2016
DavidEsq:

Dogs are not only good SWIMMERS. The are MOST LOYAL than most HUMAN BEINGS. Have you ever heard of a dog BETRAY his master?
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by DavidEsq(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Dogs are not only good SWIMMERS. The are MOST LOYAL than most HUMAN BEINGS. Have you ever heard of a dog BETRAY his master?
My uncle dog bite am ehn, sotay I provoke use cutlass follow the dog, maga am wel wel, com fry am, use cold gulder chew am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2016
DavidEsq:

My uncle dog bite am ehn, sotay I provoke use cutlass follow the dog, maga am wel wel, com fry am, use cold gulder chew am cheesy

O! you eat dogs. Why wont your uncle's dog bite him.
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by DavidEsq(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2016
WORDWORLD:

O! you eat dogs. Why wont your uncle's dog bite him.
Am I my uncle? Why e no bite me undecided.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by Unimaginable123: 10:17am On Dec 25, 2016
The dog wasn't pushing nothing. Just wanted to stay afloat
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 25, 2016
DavidEsq:

Am I my uncle? Why e no bite me undecided.

"Am i my uncle?" And since you are NOT your 'UNCLE'. What it means is that you have been looking for an opportunity to 'EAT' the 'BINGO'. After all the dog didnt bite you but your 'UNCLE'.

You sef for bite am back na.
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by MVLOX(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2016
Dis dog na Christian
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by chuch69: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2016
Ma cry
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by DavidEsq(m): 10:50am On Dec 25, 2016
WORDWORLD:

"Am i my uncle?" And since you are NOT your 'UNCLE'. What it means is that you have been looking for an opportunity to 'EAT' the 'BINGO'. After all the dog didnt bite you but your 'UNCLE'.

You sef for bite am back na.
grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day........ .......... So Cute And Hilarious by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
MVLOX:
Dis dog na Christian

Haba Bros, small small now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northernization Agenda Finally Hits Npower / Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video / Nigeria Army Pay Condolence Visit To Lt. Col Sakaba's Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.