Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? (14565 Views)

Whatsapp Extends 'delete For Everyone' Duration To Over 1 Hour / Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? / 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by ArabMopol(m): 7:09am On Dec 25, 2016
24hrs the time MTN want to kill me with magic call plan... my bae hardly give me breathing space
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Revamped(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2016
7h-30mins I called Netherland
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Preator: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2016
never did xtracool. loved my sleep too much. usually did 2hrs+ with my money back then.
I did do 3hrs+ conference call at work last week. it was quality time for quality work. don't know if that counts.
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Kebabs(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2016
Let ze lies roll in... Mine's 6months straight.
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by montezz(f): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2016
18hrs plus. From noon till the next day. It was a bbm call. It was incredible. Dude's also a Nairalander.
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Olibboy: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2016
With MTN AWOOF UNLIMITED HOURS. WITH MY OWN AIRTIME, 5HOURS PLUS
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by geledetv: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2016
Andriod users, you can now download the best prediction app here for your 100% tips https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=biz.buildapps.Sureodds
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Flywillz93(m): 7:30am On Dec 25, 2016
I don make call from 5am to 6pm d next day..
calculate nd tell me Wetin u get..
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Crownadex(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2016
2hours & Dat's wen I was selling transfer card .... share & sell
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 25, 2016
4 hours 15 minutes and 18 seconds

WhatsApp call
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by WIZGUY69(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2016
3 days straight....
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by WIZGUY69(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2016
3 days straight.... i use #16,450
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2016
My longest call wasn't even a love call or a job call, it was a glo customer call..lol..back then..Merry Christmas everyone!
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by itunity007(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2016
Addicted2Women:

10 hours

It's very cheap to call Nigeria from the USA

You can buy a $20 calling card and use it for 40 hours straight
lols so DAT we go knw say u no dey 9ja abi undecided
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by kajoula(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2016
In recent time I can remember of 2hour-47 mins.
People in US can make call to the world for 4 hours stretch. grin I don't like long duration calls anyways.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by pennytrate: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2016
•• → I don't keep records, but I feel is for 2hrs when I got a call from heaven °°
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by PqsMike: 7:52am On Dec 25, 2016
funny
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by HomeOfMe(f): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2016
I just had a 45mins call duration from my sister-in-law who lives abroad,the longest i've had.
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by adajoe555: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2016
2 hrs plus ....battery ended the call
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2016
I called an MTN customer representative undecided And we spent the whole day cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by wahles(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2016
Why do I c dz topic and tink its Survey, lets hope sum1 doesn't make government bring back d call tax#

1 Like

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Zedoo(m): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2016
Daytime*
1 hour - made.
2hours - received

Night*

5hours made and received.
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by tosyne2much(m): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Mine was 4hours during the era of xtracool.. Na love been dey shark me ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Prettychiz4real(f): 8:15am On Dec 25, 2016
Na 30 minutes around 2008, but my ear and hand suffer am well well. I no get ear piece that time The phone come hot to the extent that the heat from the phone fit boil water sef. I vow never to make such long calls again. Highest na 10 minutes these days.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by hefelove(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2016
Am I the only one that makes long call with a girl and after the call I'll be like what have we been talking sef for hours? undecided
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by afezy110(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2016
1hr plus. that call was on point sha
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Shonhairtaipei(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2016
8hrs trying to re assure my wify,when my sisters try to break my marriage with their wahala will i was in taipei
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Gerrard59(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2016
14 minutes to a student lawyer cu.m politician.

Prefer online communication more.
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Skookum(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2016
48MINUTES .JUST LAST WEEK phone call .

Over 2 hours whatsapp call.
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by toprealman: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2016
hyfr:
Remember doing a call from 12am till 7.20 am .. Lol loaded 3k and Airtel gave me double. Na So I do conference call with my girl then and some friends,they were settling an issue we both had. Omo these days, she go flash me make i call her back, I'd tell her to dial *500#.. Love is not slavery abeg
what happen if you guys make a couple......community go settle Una ish abi?
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by Malayy(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2016
10 minutes.. I was wooing one sugar mummy.. she no gree ooo
Re: What Was The Highest Call Duration You'v Received Or Made? by futureroyal(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2016
few weeks ago I received straight 10hrs plus call, subsequently, same day from same person was 2hrs, and 3hrs but not in Nigeria tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CPC Orders MTN To Pay 1.85m Naira To Promo Winner / Get FREE 6.25GB Of Data On GLO Network (See How)!!! / Android Live Streaming Sports And News Software Urgently Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.