Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Are You Cooking For The Xmas? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are You Cooking For The Xmas? (1196 Views)

What Are You Cooking For Lunch Today? / What's That Worst Mistake You Ever Made While Cooking? / Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Cooking For The Xmas? by nuelnik(m): 12:17am On Dec 25, 2016
I'm still unto the usually Jollof ritual .... Recession or no recession we'll still eat Jollof ... What about You?

Don't forget to branch (url)http://www.nueltech.com(/url)
Re: What Are You Cooking For The Xmas? by Lincoln275(m): 7:12am On Dec 25, 2016
gbegiri ati amala
Re: What Are You Cooking For The Xmas? by udysweet(f): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Goat meat stew and white rice with fried plantain
Re: What Are You Cooking For The Xmas? by nuelnik(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
udysweet:
Goat meat stew and white rice with fried plantain
Enjoyment , hope you topped it with a cold drink?
Re: What Are You Cooking For The Xmas? by udysweet(f): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sure I did,I a cold bottle of fayrouz pineapple flavor,lol! Sorry I ddnt call u to join me
nuelnik:
Enjoyment , hope you topped it with a cold drink?
Re: What Are You Cooking For The Xmas? by Melsan: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=udysweet post=52250285]Sure I did,I a cold bottle of fayrouz pineapple flavor,lol! Sorry I ddnt call u to join me
Re: What Are You Cooking For The Xmas? by udysweet(f): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
Don't get you,where I supos dey,you don find new location for me ni? Lol! Merry christmas
Melsan:
Merry Christmas dearie...hope sey u nor dey lag for christmas ooo or else sad
Re: What Are You Cooking For The Xmas? by Melsan: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=udysweet post=52253457]Don't get you,where I supos dey,you don find new location for me ni? Lol! Merry christmas
Re: What Are You Cooking For The Xmas? by nuelnik(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
udysweet:
Sure I did,I a cold bottle of fayrouz pineapple flavor,lol! Sorry I ddnt call u to join me
You no try sha .... anyway I roll jollof rice ,chicken and salad.... den I top am with cold Pepsi while A.C de wire me :-)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Killed My First Snake In Our Village. / Hilda Bassey Eyes Guinness Book Of Record With 4-day Cook-a-thon / I Am Very Hungry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.