Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Discover How To Start A Conversation With A Girl You Like - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discover How To Start A Conversation With A Girl You Like (646 Views)

How To Text A Girl You Just Met: 5 Surest Methods To Get Her To Like You! / Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship / Ultimate Tip To Get Any Girl You Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Start A Conversation With A Girl You Like by Donshaga(m): 12:44am On Dec 25, 2016
How To Start a Conversation With a New Girl You Like:
Direct or Indirect?! A closer look Direct: An actual conversation Me: Hey stranger, I don’t know you but I think you’re cute, I’m Donshaga. Girl: Oh well thank you, I’m so and so. Now some of you may be thinking, awesome Donshaga just gave us new line! Not quite, all I did was make a witty comment to get her attention, ground my opener, and tell her I thought she was attractive. I didn’t have a line in mind. Sure it may look like a pick up line, but it was only a way to get my foot in the door. That’s really all you want, a way of getting your foot in the door. Here’s a true story of starting a conversation without saying a word initially to a girl… Indirect: Feeling the bump Donshaga: *In line at a food place ordering and a girl bumps into him and Dinshaha looks at the girl and keeps on ordering and the girl bumps into him again* “You know we’re running out of room.” *Turns face toward girl* Girl: “Oh sorry.” As she says this Donshaga moves closer to her and begins closing the distance. Donshaga: “You know, your boyfriend may get jealous if he finds you this close to me.” Girl: I don’t have a boyfriend actually. Donshaga: Oh really? Girl: Yes, really. Now this is how this one works for indirect, I was able to find out the girl had a boyfriend without showing my clear interest for her. I noticed the girl keep bumping into me, and moving closer to me to converse. I took those as signs of interest and just opened. Then I was able to get into a conversation about finding out if she had a boyfriend. How to Start a Conversation With a New Girl You Like: Magic lines, do they exist?! Let me share something with you, women want to feel special when they meet a guy. Women will give you points for walking up to them and saying hi. I’ve heard of guys who were too nervous to approach use that as their approach: “I was really nervous about saying hi to you, but here I am. Hi.” It’s creative, different, and “in the moment” and that’s exactly what women want. Now it depends on the girl and how suave you actually deliver your opener, but women will be receptive of you if you smile. Women want to converse with happy people. You can’t open a girl if you’re walking around grimacing. It doesn’t work. If you have a unique enough look and dress well and fashionably then SOME women will open you themselves. When that happens just assume she’s interested in you somewhat. How to Start a Conversation With a New Girl: She caught your eye In conclusion, other than the fundamentals of a sexy walk, voice, and smile… tell a woman what caught your eye about her. Like I mentioned above, if there is something about her you like, let her know. Be “in the moment” and stay away from one liners. Don’t be too over the top, but just be relaxed and breathe. Just assume the girl already likes you and wants to talk. Once you’re in a conversation with her, begin getting to know her and building an emotional connection with her. Remember your direct opener is all about making her feel special. Afterwards, simply lead the interaction to setting up a first date with her, getting her into bed, and going in for the close and sealing the deal.
Thanks for reading. Check my signature below this post ito get a free report from me

(1) (Reply)

. / Good guy / Christian Dating Sites In Nigeria Are Doing Great Things For Singles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.