Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship (11414 Views)

I'm Looking For A Black Man With Big D!ck Who Can Satisfy Me -sugar Mummy / I need a female Nlder with big ass to tag along with me to club57 Ikoyi tomorrow / Ibadan Women With Big Ass To Bleep Hard On Bed With My Long Big Rod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship by Ifedith(m): 1:08am On Sep 05, 2017
I'm 27 and broke for now but I'll soon hammer by his grace. I need a lady with big ass, the bigger the better. Age not a barrier. I'm brutally faithful and loyal, crazily truthful that it hurts but very loving caring and wise. I date only for the purpose of marriage. Interested ladies pls pm me or you can reach me on 07031080287
Re: Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship by dikeigbo2(m): 1:17am On Sep 05, 2017
I recommend her to you.......

Re: Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship by heendrix(m): 1:39am On Sep 05, 2017
Ifedith:
I'm 27 and broke for now but I'll soon hammer by his grace. I need a lady with big ass, the bigger the better. Age not a barrier. I'm brutally faithful and loyal, crazily truthful that it hurts but very loving caring and wise. I date only for the purpose of marriage. Interested ladies pls pm me or you can reach me on 07031080287

i'm waiting for woli arole to come look into your matter before I comment
Re: Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship by MasterKim: 2:30am On Sep 05, 2017
Wich one be brutally faithful?
Re: Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship by IdeyFindWife: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2017
MasterKim:
Wich one be brutally faithful?

Means he can be ur lap-dog if you want. Those "I-go-die-ontop-ur-matter" types who end up shrieking all over Romanceland about how the same gals turned around and betrayed them.

Am keeping that his quote to use on my next chyking runz anyway...

brutally faithful...hian, nothing we nor go see hia sef!

1 Share

Re: Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship by Ifedith(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
heendrix:

i'm waiting for woli arole to come look into your matter before I comment
Lol.. ...are you a lady. You no fit just follow the instructions abi?
Re: Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship by heendrix(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ifedith:

Lol.. ...are you a lady. You no fit just follow the instructions abi?

I recommend Enugu girls or anambra girls those ones wey been de dey sub village side oboi the ukwu wey dey those girls back sometimes I been dey wonder if yeast work only for puf puf or bunce

coz the erection you will get nepa poll go see you run commot grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

More Working Class Guys n ladies Needed In A Hook Up Whatsapp Forum / Need A Hausa Girl / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.