Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Beware Of Land At Okun Ajah Waterfront Scheme - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beware Of Land At Okun Ajah Waterfront Scheme (4402 Views)

A Masive 2 Strorey Building (6 Flats) At Okun Ajah Lekki For Sale @ 48m With Pix / To Let A Room Self Contain In Newly Completed Building At Okun Ajah Via Ilaje N150k Per Annum / Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Land At Okun Ajah Waterfront Scheme by megastu(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2009
It has come to the knowledge of Lagos State Government that transactions and development are on-going on land outside the official gazetted village excisions granted by Government for the waterfront Land within the Lekki corridor of the State, particularly the Okun Ajah, Mopo Akinlade, Mopo Onibeju,

3. Government wishes to emphasize that no structure or building should be constructed within that parcel of land which situates between Okun Ajah village excision and Okun Mopo Akinlade village excision as it is particularly committed for the development of Okun Ajah Waterfront Scheme.

This was published in the newspapers. Caveat Emptor!
Re: Beware Of Land At Okun Ajah Waterfront Scheme by lawyer(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2009
Just to reconfirm your story.

I saw the advert the day before yesterday and it was sent to me via email by 2 Nairalanders with i.d Carlosein and Nairamar the next day i proceeded to the Ministry of Waterfront and Infrastructure to reconfirm the story in the advert and the purported caveat emptor and upon Due diligent search, the Purported Water front Scheme is the one close to the beach and not what has been promoted by me on Nairaland.

Government has always owned the close proximity to the water front in Lagos and Bayelsa for its own special use and it does not affect the Okun Ajah Community covered by the Global C/O and the areas designated to the family i.e the whole 103 hectrares of land covered and certified in the Survey Plan of the Okun Ajah Community which is verifiable in the Surveyor Generals Office as been free from Government Acquisition.

On the other hand, some areas in the Okun Mopo Axis fall under the water front scheme and outside the Lagos State Excision Gazette and the Omonile's there are cashing in to sell to Ignorant people who want to buy cheap lekki lands without following due diligence.

If you recall in my purported Okun Mopo Post, i said the surveyor that was to be used is from Alausa Directly. I know why i didnt say any other Surveyor because, only an Alausa Surveyor can effectively pin point the exact coordinates and areas that are free and the areas that are under Government Acquistion. The Promoted Available 30 plots have been certified by the Alausa Surveyor as free from Acquisition and anything outside that has absolutely nothing to do with me and i will continue to hammer that people do their own due diligence.

The only reason i am responding to this is because i know this post is directed at me and because i promoted Okun Ajah and Okun Mopo but you should also know that before the news got to you, i have done my own search in 3 places i.e The Ministry Of Waterfront, The Land Bureau Ministry and the Surveyor General's office to confirm the story and how it affects the post promoted and people that have bought.

For further Confirmation, you can visit the Ministry of Waterfront in Alausa Block 10 and more specifically Room 17 to confirm more and ask if a lawyer came to do a search on it yesterday and if you need a direct phone number to call the officials in Alausa to confirm, you can email me privately. There is nothing to Hide!

You can further go to the Surveyor General's office in Alausa and ask for Wale to get more information about the Okun Ajah water front Scheme and the Okun Mopo free lands and the ones under acquisition.

I will never abandon my responsibility when there is a need to get to the bottom of it.

You can also confirm more from the nairalanders Nairama and Carlosein to know the steps i took to investigate the report.

Its just a general Caveat from the government to warn people to always do a search before they buy a land and more specifically those that fall into the Water front Scheme all the way from Okun Ajah down to Ibeju lekki!

Cheers
Re: Beware Of Land At Okun Ajah Waterfront Scheme by ichibanman: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2009
Can someone educate us on what the Okun Ajah Waterfront Scheme is about?

Thanks.
Re: Beware Of Land At Okun Ajah Waterfront Scheme by megastu(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2009
@lawyer,

That post was not directed at you. Please stop getting worked up easily. We all know you are a hard-working person as can be seen by your various posts. Cheers.
Re: Beware Of Land At Okun Ajah Waterfront Scheme by ajileko: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
lawyer has done a very good job for us here in the property section of nairaland. Please don't harass him or else...

(1) (Reply)

New Filling Stations For Sale In Lagos Nigeria / 3BDRMS BUNGALOW FLAT @SPARKLIGHT EST8 OPPOSITE MFM PRAYER CITY,IBAFO,OGUN STATE. / Nigeria's Architects: Are Their Works Admirable To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.