Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,424 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki (3981 Views)

A Masive 2 Strorey Building (6 Flats) At Okun Ajah Lekki For Sale @ 48m With Pix / To Let A Room Self Contain In Newly Completed Building At Okun Ajah Via Ilaje N150k Per Annum / Beware Of Land At Okun Ajah Waterfront Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by ashington1: 12:30am On Jan 24, 2010

Title: Certificate of Occupancy

Price: N4m per plot

Details: Land situated directly off intercostal road with Tarred Access from Abraham Adesanya
To inspect call 0803 441 3214 or 0703 934 3331 email femi@ashingtononline.com

THE LAND LISTED ABOVE FOR SALE IS FREE FROM "OMO NILE" PROBLEM, ALL KNOWN ENCUMBRANCES AND GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION

ASHINGTON ONLINE
Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by blissieng(f): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
what's the last price?
Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by 3TOM: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2010
I am interested in a waterfront piece of land at Okun Ajah. Do you know of any for sale?
Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by manpeople(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2010
Hello 3TOM,

Have you been able to find a water front piece of land @ Okun Ajah? if not you can reach me via mail. I have 3 plots with atleast 120metres as set-back from the sea. The price is reasonable.
Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by 3TOM: 4:01am On May 29, 2010
Manpower what's your email address and I will contact you
Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by manpeople(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2010
Hello 3TOM,

You can effectively reach me on this number 07040842947. Ask for Chima. I traversed through the length and breadth of Okun Ajah/Mopo Akinlade and Mopo Okun on .

My findings are as follows:

Though I was able to get one at Okun Ajah to paid for it yesterday after extended due diligence of about 3 weeks it is becoming verydifficult to get Between N2.5 and N2.9million but still achiveable, with some persuasion from the elders. Some parts of Mopo Akinlade that have gazette are going for between N1.8-N2.0 million per plot if directly obtained from the family owners.

While at Mopo Okun you can obtain a plot for N1.5MILLION directly from the family and N2million from institutions that have massively acquired property in that area(not the beach side). People are seriously taking position.

Please let me at this junction adivse that before you obtain any property at the beach side ensure you observe a minimum of 120metres as set back.
Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by turawafett(f): 5:13pm On May 31, 2010
@ 3Tom call 08033248913 or email turawafetty, i will get you Okun Ajah beach side .
Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by manpeople(m): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2010
Guys, top of the day.

I was at Okun-Ajah over the weekend in my usual shunting for genuine land from reputable familes and was infomed at the Baale's palace that work will commence soon at the Alpha/okun ajah axis. This I went further to confirm from the Chairman of Okun-Ajah Community Development Association. If you have a property to dispose I would advise you hold on a little. Some of the Villagers are not even in hurry to dispose for now unless the offering price is very attractive.

It is important to state here that most of land on the road from Okun Ajah up to around where the Mast is located on Mopo Akinlade has been bought, infacts lands by the road are gradually on their way up( Between N3million and N4million). Only very few are still in the hands of the Families. It is imperative for those who have bought to ensure they atleast fence it and get a trusted friend or family to watch over it and from time to time clear it.

For those outside the country, feel free to ask questions on what is going on at Okun-Ajah as I am virtually there on weekends.
Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by johnie: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2010
manpeople:

Guys, top of the day.

I was at Okun-Ajah over the weekend in my usual shunting for genuine land from reputable familes and was infomed at the Baale's palace that work will commence soon at the Alpha/okun ajah axis. This I went further to confirm from the Chairman of Okun-Ajah Community Development Association.

What exactly is planned?

Work on the Alpha beach - Okun Ajah road?

Is it going to be the alternate access route for the toll plaza/expressway?
Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by manpeople(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2010
Election is around the corner,hence the need to win the people over.

The work is expected to flow from the Alpha Beach to Okun Ajah road. it is not to serve as an alternative route to the toll gate express as unconfirmed report has it that it would be checked towards the Alpha beach axis. That is another sad part.

More information to be obtained this weekend as I shall be passing through the axis to see things for myself.
Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by johnie: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2010
manpeople:

The work is expected to flow from the Alpha Beach to Okun Ajah road. it is not to serve as an alternative route to the toll gate express as unconfirmed report has it that it would be checked towards the Alpha beach axis. That is another sad part.

Kindly explain what you mean by it being "CHECKED towards the alpha beach axis."

Is it being handled by the Local government or the state government?

Any sign of commncement of work on the site?

Thanks!
Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by manpeople(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2010
The road is expected to be handled by the state government. Unconfirmed report has it that they intend to build some form of barricade or walls just like what was done on the express.

More details on the physical/structural inputs would be gathered by the weekend as I will pass through that road will also be meeting Honourable Kabir on the subject.

Let us hold on till next week as I am very much interested, becos I have some acquisition on that axis and have sent my architectural and structural designs for approval.
Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by johnie: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2010
Thanks Man[/b]ofthe[b]People grin

Please keep us updated.
Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by johnie: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2010
BTW Man[/b]of the[b]People,

Do you mind posting your updates on the following thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-367311.224.html

This is so we don't derail this thread.

Thanks.
Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by johnie: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2010
manpeople:

More information to be obtained this weekend as I shall be passing through the axis to see things for myself.

Hi Manpeople,

Any updates from your weekend trip?

Thanks!
Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by manpeople(m): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2010
Good day Johnie,

Sorry we were unable to embark on inspection to Okun-Ajah on Sunday due to the heavy rain in Lagos. Our visit has therefore been reschedule for next weekend.

Ceteris baribus, Your answers would be availed online as i shall be going there with my Laptop.
Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by johnie: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2010
Many thanks Man[/b]ofthe[b]People for your prompt reply.

We look forward to your report.

johnie:

BTW Man[/b]of the[b]People,

Do you mind posting your updates on the following thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-367311.224.html

This is so we don't derail this thread.

Thanks.

Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by johnie: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2010
manpeople:

Your answers would be availed online as i shall be going there with my Laptop.

We won't mind pictures too!

"Oliver twist" grin
Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by manpeople(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2010
Okun Ajah over the weekend.

Please find attached sights at okun Ajah. Feel free to call 07040842947 if interested in having a piece at Okun Ajah.

Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by manpeople(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2010
More sights of Okun-ajah

Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by manpeople(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2010
More sights,

Re: Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki by manpeople(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2010
See pictures on waterfront plots of land at Okun Ajah. There are are of such available feel free to contact 07040842947

(1) (Reply)

LUXURY 4 BEDROOM TERRACE DUPLEX WITH BQ, VICTORIA ISLAND EXTENSION, ONIRU. / Need A House In Lagos To Rent Or Buy? Lets Know Your Need: / Where Others See Empty Lands..Smart Investors See Immeasurable PROFIT to be made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.