Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) (52720 Views)

American Preacher Morris Cerullo Storms Nigeria For 4 Powerful Services / An Unmmarried American Preacher Got Pregnant With Twins. / Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by honeybobo69: 3:46am On Dec 26, 2016
Babacele:
hmmm. When you see a very large chunk of a people where his young male population prefers to do drug n gangsterism where there are free schools,tuition, library n free funds to actualize your dreams; where folks love leaders that steal them people blind; male folks maltreating women; the people are highly discriminatory; are bellicose and prays that a democratically chosen leader makes grave mistakes because he beat their clueless candidate; build more churches and mosques instead of schools; where with abundant solar, land, coal,water ,petrol ,mineral, and human resources but it remains criminally poor n wages war against itself becoming a burden on itself and others, then you would understand the frustration and the disappointment of the black Preacher. Despite all these ,there is hope.

You're one of the very very few reasonable people on Nairaland. From the comments I read on this site, I'm amazed at how 'sh*t headed' Nigerian youths are
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 26, 2016
Ken4Christ:
The origin of the problem of the black nation started after Noah's flood. Noah had three children, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan.

When Noah got drunk, Ham saw his unclothedness and mocked at him. Shem and Japheth refused to look at their fathers unclothedness. After Noah awoke from his wine, he knew what Ham did and placed a curse on his son, Canaan.

Noah could not curse Ham because Ham was already blessed by God. And what God has blessed, no one can curse.

You may be wondering, what concerns the black race and this incident?

You have to know that the apresent earth today spread from these three men. And Bible history tells us that most of the descendents of Canaan migrated to Africa. So, since Canaan is cursed, Africa is cursed.

The only deliverance Africa need is the gospel. The moment you embrace the gospel, you are released from the curse.

The question is, have we really embraced the gospel? My answer is yes but only very few have done so. So many that claim to have embraced the gospel don't even understand the gospel. We preach salvation is by grace then subject the converts to obey laws, even the Law of Moses which has been abolished.

If we embrace the gospel and understand the gospel and live with the principle of God's word, Nigeria will be a better country.

I hope this explanation answers your question.

What a bag of rubbish. YOU ARE 1 OF THE PROBLEMS OF THE BLACK RACE. BRUH u've been brainwashed and whitewashed

1 Like

Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by Nbote(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2016
Sum1important:

This is the problem, lol, i hope it won't be on our dying beds we'll realize and start preaching to our children. We need to change our mind state, start small, start with love for ourselves. Love yourself, don't hate others and lets see how far that would take us. I repeat, Love yourself, don't hate anybody and see how far that would take you. I pray for you bro.

If u had prayed for urself more U probably would have turned out beta. U need d prayers much more.
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by Babacele: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2016
honeybobo69:

You're one of the very very few reasonable people on Nairaland. From the comments I read on this site, I'm amazed at how 'sh*t headed' Nigerian youths are
haaaw! Happy Boxing Day.
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by Babacele: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2016
Harmony10:

The church did a lot to educate the black race. The Europeans govt came to Africa to explore and exploit resource. The church followed to educate the black people through its mission work. The church has done a lot for the liberation of human race. The abundance of churches is not the reason we are layback. We only cover up our act with any loop holes we can find. Our politicians exploit loop holes in the constitution to their advantage. The same way they exploit religious sentiment to stay relevant....You know why it is still working because the people are generally layback. Sentiment is enough to win our heart. We they don't win using religion, the use tribe or social class differences... we truely have a long way to go.
Yes the church did a lot and are still doing a lot : we can't forget missionary schools,hospitals, charity homes etc nor can we fail to acknowledge their human and community development strides. A lot of examples easily come to our minds - Mary Slessor's saving twin babies from the evil of superstition, Missionary volunteer teachers ,nurses, preachers, etc using their work and fundraising skills to bring development to our communities unlike our indigenous pastors. What I'm saying we need more better schools than more 'churches' for us to grow. We can overcome our shortcomings not by praying alone but by the deliberate total development of the human person which starts very early in life . Felix Navidad and happy Boxing day.
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by Heavenly102: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2016
The power of culture
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2016
Damibiz:
It does't matter to me,so he hv insulted black so u will pull ur skin out ?no the deal is already don,nw is the time to stand out strong as BLACK nd prove to them that we re nt worthless

But can we ?
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2016
May God bless this preacher.
If Nigerian leaders wanted to abujanise all cities and towns in the country since they built the new capital, it would've been achieved years ago but looting, ethnic, religious and myopic tendencies will never let them. The black race is cursed.
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by Damibiz(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Yes we can
BermudaTriangle:

But can we ?
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by MightySparrow: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Damibiz:
I am proud to Be Black,f**k them all....who white skin don Epp ?..black is beautiful

Agreed black skin is beautiful but. ugly mind and intellect the preacher”s message
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by orunto27: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
He's a Racist.
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by richardplab(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
He may be working very well. That's why Framaroot, also see how to download IMO Free Video Calls And Text for your mobile. Thanks.
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by onward4life(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
SIRTee15:

This one is already drunk.....
Early Sunday morning...
Na wa for some people....

Like seriously insults?
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by onward4life(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nbote:

Wat is dis one saying? Abeg wetin concern d topic and video with wetin u write? Or is it encoded?

Encoded?

Am not a tribal attack person on dis forum.
Am promoting peace and unity so no any body could insult Africa as an entity.
Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by CookieBrown: 1:11pm On May 03, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Again stupidity they say is limitless.

The europeans when they got here, did they dwell here over thousands of years? no! when they came here they had already acquired knowledge and stability. Something that was hindered for africans by the factors i mentioned. Did you even read how i told you weather affects productivity? Seems when people can read understanding is a whole different thing.

Again you seem like a very ignorant person. Theres a reason why "tropical diseases" send chills down the spine of most europeans. Theres a reason why they kept dying when they first came to africa.

After the second world war strong institutions had already been built by these people, so any damage can be overcome.I also listed some social factors that hinder growth like murdering a sitting prime minister because he wasnt of your ethnic stock. If you want to believe you were made an im.becile by every means go ahead, but don't claim to have proof to back that up because you have none.

Please learn to read critically and comprehensively.

Today many africans that benefit from their institutions are doing great things.

The fact that you still try to argue with me on this is proof that there is something fundamentally wrong with being African. However, I wouldn't expect anything less from someone who can't even construct proper grammar or use punctuation when typing.

The problems of Nigeria are the Nigerians. Replace Nigerians in Nigeria with Australians and put the Nigerians in Australia, within 5 to 10 years, the Nigerians will be queuing up for a visa back to Nigeria.

'' For every 1 intelligent Nigerian in Nigeria, there are 10 more unintelligent Nigerians''

1 Like

Re: American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 03, 2017
He's only seeing the problem from the surface,when he begins to see the problems from the roots then he will understand that he's wrong.

Even educated and honest whites will tell you that he's wrong,because they understand the root cause of the problems in black nations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) / When You Try To Take A Selfie In Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.