Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Angry Musa Yahaya Denies Marriage To Movie Star Rahama (PHOTOS) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angry Musa Yahaya Denies Marriage To Movie Star Rahama (PHOTOS) (2660 Views)

Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them / Ahmed Musa Slams His Critics Over His 2nd Marriage To His Side Chick / Musa Yahaya Weds Rahama Saduah In Kaduna (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Musa Yahaya Denies Marriage To Movie Star Rahama (PHOTOS) by EbukaLive(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2016
FC Porto Nigerian forward Musa Yahaya has reacted angrily to reports that he got married to popular Kannywood Star Rahama Sadau yesterday in Kaduna.

It was reported that he got married to the Kannywood star yesterday, but our checks at the ceremony and a phone call from the player himself dispel the report.
The 19 year old called Owngoalnigeria.com editor to clear the air on the woman he got married to, and subsequently apologised to Rahama Sadau over the mix up.

” I got married to Saadatu Ismail Yahaya, not to Rahama Sadau, my wife is not into movies. It’s not fair on Rahama neither is it on my wife as well. Please people should confirm properly before going to press”, Yahaya angrily told Owngoalnigeria.com.

” Rahama has been through a lot lately, and the last thing she deserves is this latest twist. I am on behalf of those who made the error sending my apologies to her. This mix up isn’t from my ends."

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/12/25/angry-musa-yahaya-denies-marriage-to-movie-star-rahama-my-wife-is-not-into-movies/

Re: Angry Musa Yahaya Denies Marriage To Movie Star Rahama (PHOTOS) by dec0four: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2016
Bloggers nd mix up...
Re: Angry Musa Yahaya Denies Marriage To Movie Star Rahama (PHOTOS) by EbukaLive(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2016
dec0four:
Bloggers nd mix up...

2 Likes

Re: Angry Musa Yahaya Denies Marriage To Movie Star Rahama (PHOTOS) by Mikylopez(f): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2016
wtf! they look scary
Re: Angry Musa Yahaya Denies Marriage To Movie Star Rahama (PHOTOS) by Xforce: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2016
19yr old abi wetin I dy see Ok,continue
Re: Angry Musa Yahaya Denies Marriage To Movie Star Rahama (PHOTOS) by ChrisKels: 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Don't wanna be a tribalist but I must say there is this Igbo ideology I love the most, that is their level of preparedness before thinking of marriage. U get urself, and career on track before venturing into marriage. Musa played with Iheanacho, Ndidi, Success , Chidi Nwakali in 2013 U17. While these players are striving to make giant strides with their careers, Yahaya has gone South. He is still struggling big time to make it with FC Porto's U18s and he has added another burden, in a wife.

Ndidi was just purchased by Leicester city for a record fee.
Iheanacho the less said, the better
Chidi Nwakali had a great season with IK Start last season . I read he will b recalled by his parent club (mancity) for the next preseason.

Well, I wish him(Yahaya) the best because he is really talented and I want him to continue to grow so as to add to the pool of talented youngsters we have coming through the ranks
Re: Angry Musa Yahaya Denies Marriage To Movie Star Rahama (PHOTOS) by AIG07: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
Aha!
Why de come look like 'egyptian mummies'?

Too much of make-up.

Why can't our ladies be natural 4 once?

And dem go de shout 'black is beautiful' anytime one person for obodo oyinbo yab d black race.
All I see is Inferiority complex.

Anyway HML Musa Yahaya. Nigerians love u. Wishing u da best in ur marriage n career.
Re: Angry Musa Yahaya Denies Marriage To Movie Star Rahama (PHOTOS) by 50shot(m): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
lai mohammed can lie ehn
Re: Angry Musa Yahaya Denies Marriage To Movie Star Rahama (PHOTOS) by optional1(f): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Musa the skipper I wish he can slap his bestie to go nd marry too..

TheSuperNerd only you can relate to this.
Re: Angry Musa Yahaya Denies Marriage To Movie Star Rahama (PHOTOS) by Joebie: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Interesting ideology. So what does marriage have to do with his career? that's his personal life.
Being rich at 60 before deciding to get married is a personal choice not necessarily the smartest idea.

ChrisKels:
Don't wanna be a tribalist but I must say there is this Igbo ideology I love the most, that is their level of preparedness before thinking of marriage. U get urself, and career on track before venturing into marriage. Musa played with Iheanacho, Ndidi, Success , Chidi Nwakali in 2013 U17. While these players are striving to make giant strides with their careers, Yahaya has gone South. He is still struggling big time to make it with FC Porto's U18s and he has added another burden, in a wife.

Ndidi was just purchased by Leicester city for a record fee.
Iheanacho the less said, the better
Chidi Nwakali had a great season with IK Start last season . I read he will b recalled by his parent club (mancity) for the next preseason.

Well, I wish him(Yahaya) the best because he is really talented and I want him to continue to grow so as to add to the pool of talented youngsters we have coming through the ranks

(1) (Reply)

Things You Never Knew About Chelsea Winger-willian Borges Da Silva. / Single Bet's...1.60 Odds Daily / Fixed Match? If You're In Any Of These Telegram Channels Adieu To Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.