Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them (38680 Views)

Sadio Mane's Lookalike Spotted Riding Bike In Lagos (Pictures) / Pogba Lookalike Spotted In Nigeria [photos ] / Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by reportminds: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Reza Parastesh, who is known as the Iranian Messi, moved to deny the allegations made in Spanish publication Marca and on social media.

In a video post on Instagram, Parastesh said: 'Hi friends, a piece of false news about me is trending on social media with regards to me sleeping with 23 women because they thought I was Lionel Messi. Please do not play with people's reputation and credibility.

We are all aware of the fact that if it actually happened to anyone, there would be some complaints and it would lead to my prosecution. That would be a disaster and a calamity of international proportion. If this news was true, I would be in jail right now.'

'Do not believe it, it is not true. I am going to do everything to fight this legally and make sure my name is cleared.'

Parastesh, 26, was informed of the allegations earlier this week and he has been trying to clear his name.

He added that the experience has been made worse because of how quickly the spread.

'The news is spreading in the Muslim countries and it has been a disaster,' he said. 'I was severely harassed because it released the whole world on me. My family also harassed me, but the people's attack was more influential.'

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/06/meet-messi-look-alike-who-deceived.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by nrexzy: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
When a HE-Goat pretends to be a GOAT just for pussy...
Things fall apart

Buh las las Messi mama need answer questions ooo

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
If na you, you go gree?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by yommygift15: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
OH no!
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Let those women do virginal test, let's be sure.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by WilliamsChelster(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Issokay

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Social media can be a cancer. Bro shave ya beards for now

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by georjay(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
pele reza omo parastesh

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Few days ago, Pirlo lookalike pretended to be to him in order to receive free designer clothes and jewelry. And now, it's Messi lookalike bedding different Muslim women even more than the real star. I'm sure Messi will be thrilled, lol.

I honestly don't know what neymar or Cr7 lookalike have in store.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by drey777: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by Olibboy: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Issa Goal Issa Goal
He really looks like Messi.

They should meet

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by skukimania(f): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Where is the lookalike's picture now?

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by AgreatMan: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Low budget Messi, no mind your haters, enjoy your life

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by NnaMEN1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Westin consign us na. Let owner of pu***i dictate who to share it with. Must you make news of every trivial issues
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by Sirpaul(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
he-goat

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by macjonesiorkase(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hehe
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by tydi(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin

So humble like the second GOAT Messi..
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
skukimania:
Where is the lookalike's picture now?

The first picture is that of the lookalike.

One distinguishing feature is that he does not look as lean as Messi in the second picture

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by theunnamed: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Who has all those "local man can't fit" news meme?
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Gullible ladies

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
From the stable of Hala GGMU Forza fans!

PR Machines...

1 Like

women and fowl brain I don't blame the guy

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by skyfather09(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
cheat code enabled :Messi alternate skin unlocked.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by Cheryph200(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ol
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by Nairalandmentor(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by Beverlyjean(f): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lol... It's in their gene.. just like he decieves his fans with Barca to win awards grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them by kittykollinxx(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
Was about saying it was a lose for him if all he had to gain from looking like messi was kitten

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal To Warn Players After "Laughing Gas" Video Emerges (Photos) / "Cristiano Ronaldo Bought Phones For Real Madrid Staff" - Kaka / Abayomi Shogunle Seeks For Fake Aba Super Eagles Jersy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.