Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun (39346 Views)

Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God / Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA / 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by Dongreat(m): 11:07am On Dec 25, 2016
I used to adore this man and his Christian life at a higher level until I was made known that his church holy water doesn't come cheap, he sells a faith bracelet ( do I need a trinket to build my faith in God?), he sells a faith card as well ( now come on, really) and his explanations for the failed US predictions was poor and won't be accepted by well learned people.
Though I still find his teachings both interesting, moral driven and educating. His philanthropic nature is the best among all Nigerian pastors and he will forever earn my respect for this.
As for MMM, well the geese have left their Shepard and honestly won't return even though the Shepard are very hopeful come Jan 15.

Ps: Please fellow Christians learn to have your understanding as you have been given brains by your creator to be a Demi-God. Don't believe everything "pastors, prophets, bishops " tell you or make you believe is a prerequisite to salvation, for they are all mortal like you and very prone to mistakes. Note that man will always fulfill his self-interest first before other. #Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by GJames(m): 11:07am On Dec 25, 2016
Rubbish parable

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by 9iceboi(m): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Y is it that anything anti- Christian or disgraces pastors make front page easily? Try it with the other religion and see Nairaland go down...

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by oluwambo149: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Mumu shocked money must miss
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by LeanonGOD(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2016
More Grease to your elbows Miss Bimbo Adelakun. You are always posting the Gospel Truth - just as it is. Lovu.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by samuel72(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2016
Long and a trend with meaning.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by chessguru(m): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2016
No comments on the prophet......i stand with MMM Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by PETUK(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2016
shrewd1:
And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Humans are too lazy to search for the truth, especially Nigerians
the truth will not always set you free
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by ubebong(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2016
Why are people like this?? Can't you just leave someone alone and watch with your eyes?? All the healings and other predictions that he has predicted correctly, did u come out to talk about it?

KNOW THIS:
1) Prophecy can fail
2) Prophecy can come to pass
3) Prophecy can be enforce

SO, leave him alone, if this one has failed...

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by shrewd1(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2016
PETUK:
the truth will not always set you free

either it wasnt the truth or the folks decide to do their own biding despite the truth that they have come to know.

the truth would ALWAYS set you free.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by iblog: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2016
THE BIGGEST AND SENSELESS ARTICLE IN NAIRALAND
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by Horlufemi(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2016
Sheikwonder:
Brilliantly written, what a piece! Abimbola Adelakun properly captures my thoughts with regards to the MMM scheme. People know that it is a scheme built on a sandy foundation set to crash, but they invest anyway in the hope that they will benefit before its inevitable fall. Is it stupid? Yes, but rationality goes out the window when man's greed takes centre stage.

Linking it with T.B Joshua was a rather interesting thing to do. Generally I steer away from antagonizing religious leaders at least in public because I realise that Nigerians take religion too serious ... Yet I agree with most of her points. People are blindly devoted to 'men of God' and take whatever they say as final. Even when it is glaring that their prophecies are wrong, nothing can dissuade them from supporting their spiritual leaders to the death.

I will never understand how people decide to take the words of a mere mortal as the ultimate. Jesus referred to it as 'the blind leading the blind'. How do you present the facts to blind people? All the proof in the world is useless to them and who can blame them? They are blind and cannot see and therefore will never understand..

RIP to the 93 souls that died in the crash in Russia this morning...Merry XMAS to those of us that still draw breath...

My friend, it's a total waste of time trying to talk to them
TB Joshua is now called holy.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by iblog: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by amakodi247: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sheikwonder:
Brilliantly written, what a piece! Abimbola Adelakun properly captures my thoughts with regards to the MMM scheme. People know that it is a scheme built on a sandy foundation set to crash, but they invest anyway in the hope that they will benefit before its inevitable fall. Is it stupid? Yes, but rationality goes out the window when man's greed takes centre stage.

Linking it with T.B Joshua was a rather interesting thing to do. Generally I steer away from antagonizing religious leaders at least in public because I realise that Nigerians take religion too serious ... Yet I agree with most of her points. People are blindly devoted to 'men of God' and take whatever they say as final. Even when it is glaring that their prophecies are wrong, nothing can dissuade them from supporting their spiritual leaders to the death.

I will never understand how people decide to take the words of a mere mortal as the ultimate. Jesus referred to it as 'the blind leading the blind'. How do you present the facts to blind people? All the proof in the world is useless to them and who can blame them? They are blind and cannot see and therefore will never understand..

RIP to the 93 souls that died in the crash in Russia this morning...Merry XMAS to those of us that still draw breath...

This is a foolish writeup...if you do not like Mmm..stay clear and stop writing all this bulshit...Na your money I take dey do Mmm...why not face your work and stay cool..because GOD has blessed you with a job does not mean every Nigeria has something doing for the now
.if Mmm is helping guys without a job..allow them to be..it is their money and their risk to take...everybody has the right to do what he or she deems right provided you are not hurting the next fellow...who you help before..relax

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by Ranchhoddas: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
What a lovely article. Very refreshing. Just that the message is going to be lost on the iredeemable zombies.

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by loswhite(m): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sheikwonder:

MMM advise people to participate with spare money. Do I need to define spare money? It means money you can loose it is clearly stated that there is no guarantee. I don't understand why all of this attack on mmm? Is it really out of love or there is something more to it?

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by CallMeNJay: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Wow!!! People can be creative.

*APC 1:1-16*

Our Reading For Today Is Taken From The Book Of APC Chapter 1 Verse 1 To 16....

1. And it came to pass, when the Lord would punish Nigeria, that he gave them a president
under whose hand they were mightily oppressed.

2. Before he ascended the throne, he made them hope, with all manner of promises,
that he would bring them to the promised land before the coming year began.

3. Thus the inhabitants of Nigeria grew restless with their good condition, and sorely
vexed the president under whose hand they had prospered, so that he would not have the office of the president again, but rather resented it.

4. In those days also the Boko haramites laid siege to the north, and slew of the people three and twenty thousand, intending to set up a kingdom which would be ruled by Islam.
5. Thus the inhabitants of Nigeria remembered not the good deeds of Jonathan, but thrust him out of the throne, and made Buhari president in his stead.

6. Buhari was two-score and twelve years old when he began to reign. He reigned one and a half years in Nigeria, and the land became impoverished under
him and the hausites, the igbolites and yorubites began murmuring against the President.

7. But the President continued to persecute also a few of the people, accusing them and casting them into prison. Thus, the opposition was subdued, the people could not find bread and rice to eat and there was hunger in the land.

8. And the end became uncertain as there was
wailing and gnashing of teeth and as soon as the president heard this he began to travel around d the world and in the middle of his reign he launched a campaign to say to the people "Change begins with you.

9. And in those days, there came a disagreement between the president and his household. And the woman of his 'old age (not youth)' chastised him in a proverb saying 'he who the gods want to remove from position he first makes deaf', as he no longer listens to her.

10. In response to her, while in a far away land with the Germanites, he rebuked her and reminded her of her duties as a wife, saying "while he belongs to everybody and nobody, 'she belongs to the kitchen, the living room and the other room'".

11. And these sentences caused
uproar and division in the land, which greatly caused division in the land among its inhabitants..

12 Tell it not in Germany. Tell it not in the streets of Abuja, how art the mighty fallen? Knoweth thou not that Sai Buhari has goofed and it's now "to your tents oh Nigerians!

13. And it came to pass, the eleventh month in the year twenty fifteen, that the LORD sent forth an Ideology through the Son of Sergey, the Russianite whose name was Mavrodi.

14. For he shalt take the people out of slavery and deliver them out of poverty through that Ideology called MMM.

15. CBNites and SECnites shall gang up and fight against thee but thou shalt conquer.

16. And for ye thou follow MMM, thou shalt be safe and be delivered from slavery and poverty. Amen.

Can't stop laffin

#copied

Merry Xmas
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by charmingfrank(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
nonsense.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by charmingfrank(m): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
nonsense....leave MMM alone.must u mention it in your article.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by glories: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
High on Christmas morning wine,do something with your life and live the pastors alone
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by zazua: 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Full of rubbish. All d other ones dat came true? Bc ur Clinton lost u are still bitter. Sour loser..waste ur time in wat happens in other countries and forget the one dat happens in ur country. Clinton shld sleep like all geh and let all pmbTrump be happy

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
the foolish will remain foolish , we all have eyes and we can see....no man has the capacity to deceive you unless you want to be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
CallMeNJay:
Wow!!! People can be creative.

*APC 1:1-16*

Our Reading For Today Is Taken From The Book Of APC Chapter 1 Verse 1 To 16....

1. And it came to pass, when the Lord would punish Nigeria, that he gave them a president
under whose hand they were mightily oppressed.

2. Before he ascended the throne, he made them hope, with all manner of promises,
that he would bring them to the promised land before the coming year began.

3. Thus the inhabitants of Nigeria grew restless with their good condition, and sorely
vexed the president under whose hand they had prospered, so that he would not have the office of the president again, but rather resented it.

4. In those days also the Boko haramites laid siege to the north, and slew of the people three and twenty thousand, intending to set up a kingdom which would be ruled by Islam.
5. Thus the inhabitants of Nigeria remembered not the good deeds of Jonathan, but thrust him out of the throne, and made Buhari president in his stead.

6. Buhari was two-score and twelve years old when he began to reign. He reigned one and a half years in Nigeria, and the land became impoverished under
him and the hausites, the igbolites and yorubites began murmuring against the President.

7. But the President continued to persecute also a few of the people, accusing them and casting them into prison. Thus, the opposition was subdued, the people could not find bread and rice to eat and there was hunger in the land.

8. And the end became uncertain as there was
wailing and gnashing of teeth and as soon as the president heard this he began to travel around d the world and in the middle of his reign he launched a campaign to say to the people "Change begins with you.

9. And in those days, there came a disagreement between the president and his household. And the woman of his 'old age (not youth)' chastised him in a proverb saying 'he who the gods want to remove from position he first makes deaf', as he no longer listens to her.

10. In response to her, while in a far away land with the Germanites, he rebuked her and reminded her of her duties as a wife, saying "while he belongs to everybody and nobody, 'she belongs to the kitchen, the living room and the other room'".

11. And these sentences caused
uproar and division in the land, which greatly caused division in the land among its inhabitants..

12 Tell it not in Germany. Tell it not in the streets of Abuja, how art the mighty fallen? Knoweth thou not that Sai Buhari has goofed and it's now "to your tents oh Nigerians!

13. And it came to pass, the eleventh month in the year twenty fifteen, that the LORD sent forth an Ideology through the Son of Sergey, the Russianite whose name was Mavrodi.

14. For he shalt take the people out of slavery and deliver them out of poverty through that Ideology called MMM.

15. CBNites and SECnites shall gang up and fight against thee but thou shalt conquer.

16. And for ye thou follow MMM, thou shalt be safe and be delivered from slavery and poverty. Amen.

Can't stop laffin

#copied

Merry Xmas

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by yungrylex0: 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
well written I agree to your article
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by joyeuxone: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Join the fastest movement now....With 1k no need for referrals. We will help you in managing your accounts. You will get your money back within some dayS. Join now!
It's a four by four matrix. All you need to do is register and we do the rest for you. Get your referrals after some days....
Join our lil group first! Let's see how we can do this!
You would be told what to do *winks*

https:///EZmtzVqELluAy4UF5hKjVq
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by Yarduni: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
noel7:
Seun, Lalasticlala this guy is a scammer now. Why are the moderators not doing anything about it?
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by mrsfavour(f): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
passyhansome:
Not up to a week, I just got back from ban, in the name of MMM, Meanwhile Miss Abimbola Adelakun ,TB JOSHUA offend you?
Ask Her ! Did He Tell U To Invest In MMM ? if u dont have any reasonable thing to talk about, sleep and leave T.B Joshua Alone bc there is no comparism there.

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by passyhansome(m): 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
mrsfavour:
Ask Her ! Did He Tell U To Invest In MMM ? if u dont have any reasonable thing to talk about, sleep and leave T.B Joshua Alone bc there is no comparism there.

We live in a complex, sometimes to get more attention, you have to go thru religion, especially going the opposite or criticizing it.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by glories: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
Dongreat:
I used to adore this man and his Christian life at a higher level until I was made known that his church holy water doesn't come cheap, he sells a faith bracelet ( do I need a trinket to build my faith in God?), he sells a faith card as well ( now come on, really) and his explanations for the failed US predictions was poor and won't be accepted by well learned people.
Though I still find his teachings both interesting, moral driven and educating. His philanthropic nature is the best among all Nigerian pastors and he will forever earn my respect for this.
As for MMM, well the geese have left their Shepard and honestly won't return even though the Shepard are very hopeful come Jan 15.

Ps: Please fellow Christians learn to have your understanding as you have been given brains by your creator to be a Demi-God. Don't believe everything "pastors, prophets, bishops " tell you or make you believe is a prerequisite to salvation, for they are all mortal like you and very prone to mistakes. Note that man will always fulfill his self-interest first before other. #Wisdom

Where do you get all these lies you have posted here.Im a member of Synagogue and all you said here are all lies from the pit of hell. Apart from books and CDs and other spiritual materials that you buy 5k and morning water will be given to you. Every other thing in Synagogue is free of charge, faith bracelet, believers card, rice, healing,deliverances etc.check your facts before posting trash
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by plaetton: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
yeyenaija:

http://punchng.com/t-b-joshua-parable-mmm/
A million likes.

A herd of sheep will always attract a pack of wolves.
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun by kristisking(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
You are sick and need serious help. Why cant some of you just allow people to follow or believe in who they want. Must everyone's ways be like yours? What is all this nonesense? Please leave TB Joshua and face your problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners / Why Do Many Pastors Have Rings On Both Hands? / Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.