Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful (42493 Views)

Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) / 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful by pressplay411(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2016
donshady:
God is at work.

Please explain before I descend on you.
So you mean in this bleak December and harsh economic recession where coys are retrenching more than they're recruiting, God has decided to play Job with this young man's life?
Please if you don't have anything to say just read and pass.

Fellow NLders, especially those of you in HR positions, this is a bright young chap who fell victim to office politics and nepotism which is most apparent in one-man businesses.
He obviously isn't soliciting for our pity or likes, but for job opportunity.

Please let's support our own.
Re: I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful by Ezionye(f): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2016
InvertedHammer:

Loop: Return to Rule 1

Oh ok
Re: I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful by donshady(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
pressplay411:

Please explain before I descend on you.
So you mean in this bleak December and harsh economic recession where coys are retrenching more than they're recruiting, God has decided to play Job with this young man's life?
Please if you don't have anything to say just read and pass.

Fellow NLders, especially those of you in HR positions, this is a bright young chap who fell victim to office politics and nepotism which is most apparent in one-man businesses.
He obviously isn't soliciting for our pity or likes, but for job opportunity.

Please let's support our own.

Mr man, don't think you can just come here and say shit because you have cheap data. Get this to your skull. whatever happens in life, happens for a reason. I have seen alot of people lose their job and get a better one. You don't know where God is taking you. And if you don't believe in God, that's your own cup of tea. I mind my business and my comment was never for you. So paddle your canoe.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=InvertedHammer post=5225257

Re: I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful by yungdavo: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Eeyah sorry, God will make a new way
Re: I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful by abiodunmartklef(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
sad sad sad u try sis jah open new doors for you jhoor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs / Omolanke Shelle: Stericycle Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee / Money Cakes: Nigerians Keep Emulating Habits That Kill Jobs (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.