Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) (3359 Views)

This Is What/who To Preach / Saved To Save Others; Preach With Anything And Everything / Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by benzics(m): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Xmas all, hope you all have a wonderful day..

Anyway, I stumbled upon this post on fb, where some people were condemning homos, I was pained, what exactly did these homos do? And trust me, it's Christianity /Islam that taught them to hate homos, and after someone will say "Christianity is love", "Islam is peace"..

So I dropped this comment
Homosexuality is natural just the same way casual sex is, I don't know what your problem is with homos.!! What is your business with whom someone decides to sleep with?

And they didn't disappoint me, as I watched their hate speech coming in, someone, A CHRISTIAN even threatened to KILL me if he sees me, because" I sounded like I was gay "

Where is the love and peace you theists preach? Am not surprised though, because your fairy tale character was also a murderous psycho, so it's not new though

Hahn, Jonbellion, KingEbukasBlog, hopefulLandlord, EyeHateGod, anas09, randomperson, 4evergod, richirich713.

Hope say una dy enjoy today ba, XMAS is for all o cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by jonbellion(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2016
Lmaoooo
The christians never fail to dissapoint cheesy
So they can talk to athiests anyhow and we can't talk about the stupidity their god
Loooool
Comedy
Merry Christmas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by Richirich713: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2016
Got nothing to do with what christianity teaches.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by randomperson: 10:26am On Dec 25, 2016
Richirich713:
Got nothing to do with what christianity teaches.
Exactly what does Christianity teach... What is Christianity's position as regards homosexuality
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by Richirich713: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2016
randomperson:

Exactly what does Christianity teach... What is Christianity's position as regards homosexuality

The bible regards homosexuality as immoral.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by randomperson: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Richirich713:

Well, that's an understatement and u know it... The bible declares death as punishment for homosexuals right?? Why is that?
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by hahn(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2016
Richirich713:

Infidels and Gays Should Die
So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's bodies. Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, fighting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

1 Like

Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by Richirich713: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2016
randomperson:

Well, that's an understatement and u know it... The bible declares death as punishment for homosexuals right?? Why is that?

The bible declares death for all sins not just homosexuality. As far as capital punishment goes, that only applies under the context in which in ancient Israelites were living, christians don't live under that context so they don't have any right to kill someone just because they homosexual.
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by randomperson: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Richirich713:

The bible declares death for all sins not just homosexuality. As far as capital punishment goes, that only applies under the context in which in ancient Israelites were living, christians don't live under that context so they don't have any right to kill someone just because they homosexual.
So at some point, the God u serve actually declared deaths on adults who engaged in consensual sex with members of the same sex... That isn't fair is it
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by lilmax(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
you can't be a gay and Christian at the same time, that's the fact..... stop fooling yourselves, denounce Christianity and you'll be free to do what ever nonsense your mind push you to do

same thing with other sins, we are not hypocritical cool

its as simple as calculus

1 Like

Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by Anas09: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
benzics:

Anyway, I stumbled upon this post on fb, where some people were condemning homos, I was pained, what exactly did these homos do? And trust me, it's Christianity /Islam that taught them to hate homos, and after someone will say "Christianity is love", "Islam is peace"..

Homosexuality is natural just the same way casual sex is, I don't know what your problem is with homos.!! What is your business with whom someone decides to sleep with?

And they didn't disappoint me, as I watched their hate speech coming in, someone, A CHRISTIAN even threatened to KILL me if he sees me, because" I sounded like I was gay "

Where is the love and peace you theists preach? Am not surprised though, because your fairy tale character was also a murderous psycho, so it's not new though

Hahn, Jonbellion, KingEbukasBlog, hopefulLandlord, EyeHateGod, anas09, randomperson, 4evergod, richirich713.

What do you want from me? Pampers? grin
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by Anas09: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
benzics:

Oh, so you are gay? No wonder. But why do gays hate God?

You guys keep saying God made you like that, so how come you all hate God? Why doesnt those who are born blind hate God? Demon possessed people.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by jonbellion(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
Anas09:

Oh, so you are gay? No wonder. But why do gyas hate God?

You guys keep saying God made you like that, so how come you all hate God? Why doesnt those who are born blind hate God? Demon possessed people.
this is an extremely daft comment
Would a blind person face as much stigma from the society as a homosexual undecided
Or you didn't see what the bible instructs to be done to homosexuals
Who said anything about hating god undecided
Come why you mumu like this na
Can't you take a break
It's a festive period
Merry Christmas smiley
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by Richirich713: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
randomperson:

So at some point, the God u serve actually declared deaths on adults who engaged in consensual sex with members of the same sex... That isn't fair is it

Those two adults were in a covenant with God, they knew the laws and the punishment, if they decided to have consensual sex knowing that homosexuality wasn't allowed in the land and that the punishment was death then that's their own fault.
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by Otem2016: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
jonbellion:
Lmaoooo
The christians never fail to dissapoint cheesy
So they can talk to athiests anyhow and we can't talk about the stupidity their god
Loooool
Comedy
Merry Christmas
When I revealed the low thinking faculty of their god to them, a christian mod banned me and removed the topic so that their stupidity can continue. Hmm.
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by jonbellion(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Otem2016:
When I revealed the low thinking faculty of their god to them, a christian mod banned me and removed the topic so that their stupidity can continue. Hmm.
asin ehn
I don't like generalising but some of them make thiests in general look very stupid
You can never have a reasonable conversation with Anas09
If you encounter such a person you automatically assume that's how they all are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by Anas09: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
jonbellion:
asin ehn
I don't like generalising but some of them make thiests in general look very stupid
You can never have a reasonable conversation with Anas09
If you encounter such a person you automatically assume that's how they all are
Thanks for the compliment boy. cheesy cheesy. Am not responsible for you being gay, thus, hating God.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by Anas09: 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
jonbellion:
this is an extremely daft comment
Would a blind person face as much stigma from the society as a homosexual undecided
Or you didn't see what the bible instructs to be done to homosexuals
Who said anything about hating god undecided
Come why you mumu like this na
Can't you take a break
It's a festive period
Merry Christmas smiley
If you know how hard i laughed @Come, why you mumu like this na?.

Don't worry about my mumuism, worry about your sphincter which will soon lose its elasticity making you go about on pampers. grin

There's no merriment for hellfire dwellers. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by randomperson: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
Richirich713:

Those two adults were in a covenant with God, they knew the laws and the punishment, if they decided to have consensual sex knowing that homosexuality wasn't allowed in the land and that the punishment was death then that's their own fault.
But god created them gay in the first place now
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by Richirich713: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
randomperson:

But god created them gay in the first place now

What do u mean god created them gay?
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by jonbellion(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
Anas09:

If you know how hard i laughed @Come, why you mumu like this na?.

Don't worry about my mumuism, worry about your sphincter which will soon lose its elasticity making you go about on pampers. grin

There's no merriment for hellfire dwellers. grin
you can't wish me merry Christmas
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by Anas09: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
jonbellion:
you can't wish me merry Christmas
Why will i wish you a Merry Christmas? You are an atheist. Wait for April first. The Fools Day and i shall wish you Happy Fools Days.
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by jonbellion(m): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Anas09:

Why will i wish you a Merry Christmas? You are an atheist. Wait for April first. The Fools Day and i shall wish you Happy Fools Days.
smh
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by randomperson: 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
Richirich713:

What do u mean god created them gay?
U don't think people are born gay?
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by jonbellion(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
Anas09:

[s]Thanks for the compliment boy. cheesy cheesy. Am not responsible for you being gay, thus, hating God. [/s]
I'm not gay you dolt
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by terrezo2002(m): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Too many foolish people in the world.
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by Richirich713: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
randomperson:

U don't think people are born gay?

That's what I'm asking u, what do u mean by born gay? Do u mean people develop different sexual attractions which they are unable to control? If so wud u consider it possible that people are born with pedophilia or Necrophilia or any other paraphilia?
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by randomperson: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Richirich713:

That's what I'm asking u, what do u mean by born gay? Do u mean people develop different sexual attractions which they are unable to control? If so wud u consider it possible that people are born with pedophilia or Necrophilia or any other paraphilia?
It's not about ability to control. While control it if it doesn't harm anyone. Paedophilia harms children but homosexuality is consensual. BTW, the bible doesn't condemn paedophilia but declares death for homosexuals
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by freshboi88: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
lilmax:
you can't be a gay and Christian at the same time, that's the fact..... stop fooling yourselves, denounce Christianity and you'll be free to do what ever nonsense your mind push you to do

same thing with other sins, we are not hypocritical cool

its as simple as calculus

R u a christain??..... Do u commit any kind of sin??..... If u do then u can't be a christain....
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by lilmax(m): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
freshboi88:

R u a christain??..... Do u commit any kind of sin??..... If u do then u can't be a christain....
this one's brain is full of milk grin.....read your comment carefully one more time
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by Anas09: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
jonbellion:
I'm not gay you dolt
True? Why then are you jumpy when the issue of homosexuality comes up?
Re: Is This The Love Christianity Preach? (photos) by freshboi88: 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
The problem with christianity is protestanism, what we refer to as Pentecostal churches...... They are d biggest hypocrites, they r even worse than d Pharisees, they are so quick to criticize others and think they r right and they know it all....... When d Pope asked that the church should welcome homosexuals dey called him the anti christ, ND many names, they are so quick to criticize d Catholic church....... They same church they broke out from....... Protestants they are indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

"original Sin"-linking It To An Imperfect God! / Travis Greeneā€™s Testimony, Read How Jesus Brought Him Back To Life / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Sacrificial But Profitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.