Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Sacrificial But Profitable - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Sacrificial But Profitable (3357 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / The Sacrificial System, A Perfect Mate Of The Salvation Work Of Jesus Christ / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Sacrificial But Profitable by Haleplushearty: 9:03am On Jan 20, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, January 20th, 2018) - SACRIFICIAL BUT PROFITABLE LIVING
1.Thank you, Jesus, for offering yourself as a sacrificial lamb, for the propitiation of my sin.
2.Thank you, Jesus, for all that you suffered and endured, to give me forgiveness and eternal life.
3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.
4.Father, please help me to live a sacrificial and profitable life for You through the help of Your Holy Spirit in Jesus' Name.
5.Father, you created me in your image; let anything that does not reflect or represent your image, in my life, be uprooted, in Jesus' name.
6.Father, empower me to give up or sacrifice, whatever, I need to, in order to have more time for You and your kingdom business, in Jesus' name.
7.Father, as many who are yet to answer your call, please, give them the grace to do so, before it becomes too late for them, in Jesus' name.
8.Father, I offer myself to you, today, as a living sacrifice, holy, and acceptable unto you, this, being my reasonable service; please, use me for your glory, in Jesus' name.
9.Father, help me to live a life of total surrender and consecration, that would bring glory and honour to your holy name, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, I am the clay, you are the porter; please, break me, remould me and use me, by the power of your Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.
11.Father, give your angels charge over Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, and grant him, journey mercies, as he travels all over the world, in the cause of propagation of the gospel of Christ, in Jesus' name.
12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
# GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Evangelism 1 - What is Evangelism? / Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? / Jesus Didn't Die: He Wasn't Even Crucified On The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.