Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Israel Ban Chrismas Idolatry Act - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Ban Chrismas Idolatry Act (525 Views)

Israel Elects New Prime Minister Today / Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria / Israel Ban Chrismas Idolatry Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Ban Chrismas Idolatry Act by hakimmiyya: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2016
Israel bans chrismas tree.Claims it is Idolatry. What an irony.
Christmas becomes idolatry in Jesus homeland.

Some days ago a Muslim critic called Oladeebgu ,who is known for his calumny on Islam posted a tread on this platform,with the aim of passing sarcasm and innuendos on islam.Simply because chrismas tree was erected in one of the hotels in Abu Dahbi a Muslim country.For this reason he and his like were passing negative comments on Muslims and Islam for allowing that in Muslim country.
But funny enough, look at what is happening in Jesus birth place.They regard chrismas tree as abomination.These are people the same Christian slow poke in Nigeria will always support for their nefarious activities,out of unjustified hatred and religious sentiments.The Israelis can not even tolerate the Christians idolatry act let alone allowing them to practice their religion.What an irony.
Is it not obvious that the Muslims are more tolerant than the so called isrealis and their gullible Christian supporters?
Go to Muslims land and you will see chrismas tree everywhere,even in war-torn country like Syria etc.
Olaadegbu you have been put to shame, you and your likes. You are nothing but the Ignorant that I called you.

1 Like

Re: Israel Ban Chrismas Idolatry Act by CandyDiamond(f): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2016
Na Oshogbo weed dey worry you,Islamabad
Re: Israel Ban Chrismas Idolatry Act by PatriotTemidayo: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2016
Oga OP, I am a Christian and believe me, a good one. But I am not a fanatic or religious. Christmas Tree has nothing to do with the birth, death and the works of Christ and since Isreal Understand religion than you can ever do (Since they created most religions), ty know for sure what they are saying.
Was Jesus born in, on, around, under or beside a Christmas tree?
Pure and simple, it is idolatry.
Just like Santa Claus

1 Like

Re: Israel Ban Chrismas Idolatry Act by hakimmiyya: 10:15am On Dec 25, 2016
PatriotTemidayo:
Oga OP, I am a Christian and believe me, a good one. But I am not a fanatic or religious. Christmas Tree has nothing to do with the birth, death and the works of Christ and since Isreal Understand religion than you can ever do (Since they created most religions), ty know for sure what they are saying.
Was Jesus born in, on, around, under or beside a Christmas tree?
Pure and simple, it is idolatry.
Just like Santa Claus

Shares the same with you. Knowledge is power. Knowledge means freedom.
Seek ye the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: Israel Ban Chrismas Idolatry Act by hakimmiyya: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2016
CandyDiamond:
Na Oshogbo weed dey worry you,Islamabad

Truth surely hurts. Go and make research so that you can be enlightened. That will make you give up the selling of Oshogbo weed.
Re: Israel Ban Chrismas Idolatry Act by MrAdetunjiBayo: 10:26am On Dec 25, 2016
At least the Jews are not slitting christian throats like our fellow muslims in Saudi, Afganistan and Kano.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Gambian Navy Abandons Jammeh, Swears Allegiance To Another / Emirati FM: US President’s Ban Not Against Any Religion / George Foreman's Advice To Trump: Keep Fighting, Ignore The Boos [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.