Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,353 members, 7,853,552 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Christmas Has Been Postponed In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Has Been Postponed In Nigeria (1194 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Has Been Postponed In Nigeria by femivvita: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2016
It's no news the economic situation of the country and how expensive things are in this Buhari's era, Nigerians are finding it hard for meet their end means and harder to meet up with the society demands this festive period.

The president this morning announced the postponement of the christmas celebration and have shifted it to next year due to the economic situation in Nigeria, and has warned against the killing of chicken and the cooking of jollof rice as it will only negatively affect the economy of the country. He further stressed that it is a crime to have any form of celebration today and legal actions will be taking against any one who don't corporate with this new development.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM US AT NAIJAJOURNALS

ADD YOUR CHRISTMAS WISHES AND SHOUT OUT TO YOUR LOVE ONES BELOW

Source : http://www.naijajournals.com/2016/12/christmas-has-been-postponed-in-nigeria.html

Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed In Nigeria by Damibiz(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
OP U said that Xmas has being postponed nd u are wishing us happy xmas....i'm nt undastanding abi na my eyes way rice don block the course an ?

Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed In Nigeria by femivvita: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
lol.... i am not in support of the postponement, it is the president that postponed it not me.
are you in support?

(1) (Reply)

If You Love Your Mother,please Dedicate A Song To Her...in Any Language / When I See Stuffs Like This, I Fear For The Unborn Kids(photos) / John Edobor, Bank Staff Who Broke Wife's Leg DENIES Writing Viral Apology Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.