Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,191 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

When I See Stuffs Like This, I Fear For The Unborn Kids(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When I See Stuffs Like This, I Fear For The Unborn Kids(photos) (1189 Views)

Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I See Stuffs Like This, I Fear For The Unborn Kids(photos) by geedup(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Whatsapp crept into our lives masquerading as a platform used to reach out to our loved ones, bosom friends and family members both far and near. Little did we know that it could also mar our growing, perceptive and vulnerable kids without us even having a slight inkling of the moral harm it could unsuspectingly have on our kids. Society has dealt a big blow on us and we are turning a blind eye over what can affect lives negatively in years to come. Needless to say much stuffs like this could drive someone off the grid and society will conclusively define it as a recluse or "a mad fellow". And the most perplexing thing about this is it could be seen as a normal way of life and many will see it as morally correct while we sit and fold our arms. Stuffs like this are presumably on some other platforms i can't reach out to as at the time of writing this. Let God help us all as we continue facing the phase.

See second pix and the emojis ticked with black

Your opinions(both negative and positive) is fully appreciated.

Thank You

Re: When I See Stuffs Like This, I Fear For The Unborn Kids(photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: When I See Stuffs Like This, I Fear For The Unborn Kids(photos) by Xsem(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
cry IT IS FINISHED

1 Like

Re: When I See Stuffs Like This, I Fear For The Unborn Kids(photos) by konfused: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ike gwuru.....
Re: When I See Stuffs Like This, I Fear For The Unborn Kids(photos) by austinereds(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
very sad. now they want to play with kids minds. why u save person number as Abuchi village Mr Op?
Re: When I See Stuffs Like This, I Fear For The Unborn Kids(photos) by OrdercityWeb: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Are you just seeing this. It's been there for quite a while now undecided
Re: When I See Stuffs Like This, I Fear For The Unborn Kids(photos) by jashar(f): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2017
wow wow wow.........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GPS Tracker Wrist Watch To Monitor & Track Your Kids Against DANGER! / The 21st Century Marital Challenges And It Solutions. / Photos Show A Family Washing Their Old Mattress For The Festive Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.