Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) (34511 Views)

Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) / Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by seunlayi(m): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
Amen to the prayers
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by maximunimpact(m): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Yahoo man pastors

2 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Horlufemi(m): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Aufbauh:
Fayose posture makes him look like a hypocrite & a pretender.

I hope Pastor Adeboye will cast that elemental spirit troubling him to eat pomo at the road side, and also the "Buharia demon" that keep disturbing him such that everything around seems to be Buhari in nature.

Are you a psychologist? I'm impressed?
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by dokyOloye: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
fiizznation:
How many times will they pray for this tout
there is no greater tout than Ur brother Osama BinHary.
He is a mass murderer and a terrorist too.
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by ignis: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
eezeribe:
can he pay visit to the house of an ordinary citizen
Yes Sir....

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
eezeribe:
..he doesn't have the strength and time...fayose represents the whole people of ekiti state, so seeing fayose is like meeting the people of ekiti state...and I don't see anything bad in paying homage to the number 1 person of ekiti state...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by passyhansome(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Good for him
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Capableben(m): 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
Drienzia:
Cut small for me cheesy
lol, hahahahahha
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by ettybaba(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
kareemkamil:
While not Adeboye pay a visit to privileged home for prayer and preaching, but you see him romance President, Governors & Senators. God know who is serving him.
He will not go because of your poor English.

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by samuelUMOH(m): 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
kareemkamil:
While not Adeboye pay a visit to privileged home for prayer and preaching, but you see him romance President, Governors & Senators. God know who is serving him.
When he visited less privileged you won't hear because he is humble .

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Mbediogu(m): 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
INTROVERT:
grin

I talk am before. Politicians don't know how to pray despite all their political powers. After Adegboye, Alfa or ifa house direct. Na those ones sure pass for dem.
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by adeoba2008(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
The Great Oshokomole...
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by mzax(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
Money n pastors r like dick n pussy one cn never go without ...... Complete for me plss
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by awa(m): 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
oyb:
We remember the other incompetent who Adeboye prayed for. From worst president to worst governor. Maybe next we will see Adeboye praying for LG chairmen

What are you insinuating by this statement. Respect MoGs and fear God who called them.

Thanks and don't bring ridicule to yourself
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by princetom1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
Capableben:
God bless FAYOSE and Ekiti state......

Meawhile... This is how i destroy Chickens this Christmas! I know no recession!

This grammer or spelling sha...

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
awa:

What are you insinuating by this statement. Respect MoGs and fear God who called them.

Thanks and don't bring ridicule to yourself

You are free to kneel down and allow mogs to take over your life, telling you when to fart, who to marry, when to sleep, what to wear, taking over the function of your parents when you were a child. Do not expect that everyone else will be like you, elevating your fellow man to god hood for a nonexistent state of false security.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by weedtheweeds: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
These so called men of God are now worshipped and revered. They have assumed the worship and praises of God. False and fake men of God. #Antichrist
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by JoNach: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
oyb:
We remember the other incompetent who Adeboye prayed for. From worst president to worst governor. Maybe next we will see Adeboye praying for LG chairmen

The person that did this thing to you is dead
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by shegunhadisa: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Fayose is indeed bold.. ...and i respect his courage unlike oda gov wu r sychophant
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Minemrys: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
There's this saying in my tribe "if you d0n't give alms to someone you will definitely pay the government"
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
I know you are a pained zombie but we have your vaccine
oyb:
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by sirvibes: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
I wish all this prayer change Mr Ayo ooooooooo

Secret Behind Nigeria Problem
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by fof1: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
oyb:

UR WORDS AND THOUGHTS ARE THAT IF AN INCOMPETENT FELLOW.WHO THOSE NOT KNOW HIS LEFT NOR RIGHT. PLS CHANGE .
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Capableben:
God bless FAYOSE and Ekiti state......

Meawhile... This is how i destroy Chickens this Christmas! I know no recession!

SMH, You know no recession because you can afford chicken ?
Poverty why ?
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by chacoonder(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
eezeribe:
What can an ordinary citizen give a billionaire pastor
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Uzobest4christ(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
That is a welcome developememt
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Vanessa88(f): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
This guys personality is out of this world, knows when to be humble and when to do gragra

2 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
Yunggyo:
Am sorry to say but these men are mere actors.

you are being kind, Adeboye is a con man, if someone tells you to keep giving money to get more money that never comes, you will say he is a 419. What is the difference between Adeboye, MMM and 419s...nothing!
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by ezechinwa2: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Pastors killed this nation
They preach more about wealth
they make our youths lazy

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by t2luv1: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
hammerT:
Y do all our Pastors collect money from politicians that are stolen from the nation?

Y are our Pastors more interested in politicians and politics than the average joe.

Who was Jesus most interested in, Politics and Politicians or the average and below average Joe?

They all want to fly Private Jet and drive Rolls Royce whilst Human suffering is all around them.

I can stand a Politician, at least I know what to expect. This so call God's People those are the ones that pisses me up. Imagine all the people following and believing all the words coming out of these man mouth. This man ain't no better than a love-vendor you find on Las Vegas strip. What a freaking shame.
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by Jerrypolo(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
eezeribe:
u For Say Make Him Dey Visit All Him Members.Infact All Nigerians House Na...Mtcheeeeew
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) by t2luv1: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Vanessa88:
This guys personality is out of this world, knows when to be humble and when to do gragra

C'mon boo what personality are you referring to. Ask yourself what has he ever done for his state? This man only cares about one thing. HIMSELF,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP / Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court / Wedding Photos Of Danbaba Suntai's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.