Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Why Removing This Post. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Removing This Post. (528 Views)

Vacancy Fill This Post Urgently / Hello House... What's Your View About This Post By Roseline? / I'll Pay You N500 For Reading This Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Removing This Post. by success252(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2009
I have sent many post on this forum, without seeing it.
I read the rules and I know what qualifies for posting and what’s not.
My latest post: HOW TO CONDUCT YOURSELF DURING AN INTERVIEW was not allowed and I am baffled as to the reason why.
I believe forum is like a community where people share information and resources that will be useful to their common interest.
The above title and it’s content is a must read for any job seeker. Every job seeker, by the grace of GOD, will one day have an invitation for an interview. And you will agree with me that it very sad to see many job applicant suffering to apply for a job, passed aptitude test, only to fall like a pack of cards during an interview. Interview is one of the most important and critical part of the hiring process.
So, why should an educative material that enhances interview success not be allowed on this forum. There was no offer to sell anything of any kind throughout the entire contents.
Please I would like to enlightened more, so that I and some other complaining forumites will not continue wasting our time typing and posting.

(1) (Reply)

Pentium Iii Laptop For Peanut Price / Call Centre/bpo/ites/telecaller Jobs / Urgent Vacancy: General Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.