Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Beyoncé Shocks The World With The Sort Of Gift She Got Her Team For Xmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Shocks The World With The Sort Of Gift She Got Her Team For Xmas (4558 Views)

BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M / Omeelin Shocks The World With His Electrifying Performance Of "Bongolo (believe) / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Valentine's Gift She Got From Her “Baby ” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyoncé Shocks The World With The Sort Of Gift She Got Her Team For Xmas by Grammywinner: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
While majority of us can only daydream what it’s like to have someone like Beyoncé as our boss, those who have worked with her this year are happy to fill us in how working for the performer definitely has its perks.

As reported, the superstar singer gave her staff their holiday presents a bit early, likely knowing she was going to be well in the running for best boss of all time, let alone 2016.

As posted on Instagram, one of her “Formation” dancers revealed that Queen Bey gave each on her squad new iPad Pros for Christmas.

Source:
https://blarckbillboard./2016/12/25/you-wont-believe-what-beyonce-got-all-her-formation-dancers/

Re: Beyoncé Shocks The World With The Sort Of Gift She Got Her Team For Xmas by Jerrylolo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
K...Seen
Re: Beyoncé Shocks The World With The Sort Of Gift She Got Her Team For Xmas by ikp120(m): 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
Wetin be that thing sef?
Re: Beyoncé Shocks The World With The Sort Of Gift She Got Her Team For Xmas by Grammywinner: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
ikp120:
Wetin be that thing sef?

That's an iPad pro
Re: Beyoncé Shocks The World With The Sort Of Gift She Got Her Team For Xmas by ikp120(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Grammywinner:

That's an iPad pro

Thanks man!
That's really cool

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Shocks The World With The Sort Of Gift She Got Her Team For Xmas by Nutase: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin
Re: Beyoncé Shocks The World With The Sort Of Gift She Got Her Team For Xmas by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Shocked the world abi her staff?

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Shocks The World With The Sort Of Gift She Got Her Team For Xmas by overdrive(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
I would surely prefer d cash equivalent.
Re: Beyoncé Shocks The World With The Sort Of Gift She Got Her Team For Xmas by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
abuayman:
Shocked the world abi her staff?
Abeg help me ask op..

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Shocks The World With The Sort Of Gift She Got Her Team For Xmas by bro4u: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Choi... Ipad Pros for her workers! Omo where my boss come see wetin ur fellow boss dey do oo...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyoncé Shocks The World With The Sort Of Gift She Got Her Team For Xmas by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
OP it is "SORT" of gift not "SOUGHT". lol

2 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Shocks The World With The Sort Of Gift She Got Her Team For Xmas by chanx: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
Very funny.
Shocked the world indeed

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Shocks The World With The Sort Of Gift She Got Her Team For Xmas by Mikylopez(f): 5:58am On Dec 26, 2016
grin woooow im shocked grin i guess its jes me and her staff dahs shocked. lolz im still in shock.
Re: Beyoncé Shocks The World With The Sort Of Gift She Got Her Team For Xmas by obidirector(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2016
Guys, check out my song via the link below...

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461

(1) (Reply)

(WATCH/DOWNLOAD Movie) Wakanda Forever: Nollywood Version Of ‘black Panther’ / "King Of Amala" - Teni Teaches An American Lady How To Eat Amala With Her Hand / Nigerians Bashed Toke Makinwa Coronically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.