Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits (26355 Views)

Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Physically-challenged Lady, Her Husband & Their Kid In Matching Christmas Photos / Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by nollywoodgists(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nollywood actor, Junior Pope, has continued to win the hearts of many with his unique way of loving and caring for his family considering the nature of his job which hardly keeps him at home.

The actor is so exposed to many pretty ladies but he has been able to draw God closer to himself and that has helped him avoid lots of temptations coming his way.

It’s the season of happiness and the actor in his usual form decided to create Christmas family portrait which seems to be one of the best so far as he and his family stepped out in matching outfit.

You will agree that he might play that bad boy role in movies, but off set, he knows what to do without being told and her has continued to make his family proud.

https://www.nollywoodgists.com/news/45169/actor-junior-pope-steps-out-with-family-in-matchin.html

3 Likes

Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
The actor is so exposed to many pretty ladies but he has been able to draw God closer to himself and that has helped him avoid lots of temptations coming his way.

Are you his personal assistant to know all this? grin grin grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by Nutase: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
shocked
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by Shol3(f): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
Happy Valentine's Day

6 Likes

Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by veekid(m): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Xtians and their way of life
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by Divay22(f): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
why dey use smily cover her back , was pant showing there b4

We dont mind its christmas, there is love in looking

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by DIKEnaWAR: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
I am not understanding. ..
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by momodub: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
So cool
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
The last time I checked, a bottle of oil is still N900 in the market. So, next topic please
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cute...
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by Slipknot(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
I just want to wish my neighbors on nairaland Street a merry Christmas.
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by Victorez007: 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
victorezblog.com.ng/shocking-see-what-was-done-to-this-lady-for-stealing/
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by SamConquer(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
veekid:
Xtians and their way of life
Asshole.. if you want to talk,talk and don't beat around the bush...is Muslims that don't have their own way of life abi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by darfay: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas is all I want to say o

How many likes for Jesus

10 Likes

Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
rokiatu:

Like u know, am gonna ask u same thing grin.

are u his personal assistant? IF YES.

I'll tell tekno cheesy

#YOLO
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by sirvibes: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
richommie:

Like u know, am gonna ask u same thing grin.

are u his personal assistant? IF YES.

I'll tell tekno cheesy

#YOLO
ya all should leave me about Tekno. Even my man be making fun of me abt this Tekno thing. Asking questions like "have You check Tekno Instagram lately?" Ya all should leave me with this Tekno thing lol.
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by passyhansome(m): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Good
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
rokiatu:
ya all should leave me about Tekno. Even my man be making fun of me abt this Tekno thing. Asking questions like "have You check Tekno Instagram lately?" Ya all should leave me with this Tekno thing lol.

But don't u think you and alhaji tekno wl make a perfect couple?
I just can't wait to see. ..ur pre-wedding pictures here on Nairaland. grin

#YOLO
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
richommie:

But don't u think you and alhaji tekno wl make a perfect couple?
I just can't wait to see. ..ur pre-wedding pictures here on Nairaland. grin

#YOLO
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
rokiatu:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
uhm *cheerup*don't mind me...i was only pulling ur legs. smiley
Blw, Is Helen johnson sirleaf still ruling Liberia

Cos I really don't like dat woman. angry

#YOLO
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
richommie:
uhm *cheerup*don't mind me...i was only pulling ur legs. smiley
Blw, Is Helen johnson sirleaf still ruling Liberia

Cos I really don't like dat woman. angry

#YOLO

hahahaha you're not alone. Even we don't like her.

I think this year is her last year or so not too sure.
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by Larablink(f): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beautiful.
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by Julietcutie(f): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
kiss beautiful
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by greatman247(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
rokiatu:

No mind that guy, for the fact that he cared for his family openly, mean say he no dey Bleep other women outside? Man can decieve people. If you are not his personal assistance so shut up forever. Dont speak for him.
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by greatman247(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
rokiatu:

No mind that guy, for the fact that he cared for his family openly, mean say he no dey Bleep other women outside? Man can deceive people. If you are not his personal assistance so shut up forever. Don't speak for him.
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by Angelinastto(f): 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
Dunno why but i love this dude! Merry xmas nairalanders
Re: Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits by obidirector(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2016
Guys, check out my song via the link below...

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! / RMD Steps Out In Agbada For Owambe (photos) / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.