Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

My Concern For All. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Concern For All. (333 Views)

Resident Raises Concern On Activities Of Herdsmen, Hoodlums In Mushin / "E No Concern Us" - Policemen Snubs Robbery Victims In Delta / US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Concern For All. by Nwanna2588: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
I should have posted this under safety but there is no safety here to post it. Yesterday I recharged my phone for the first time using diamond bank code. I was happy to see it work but soon my happiness was cut short when I discovered that there is no protection.
Unlike mobile banking that demands ones pin code and even email ID or any other registered ID. The recharging is only about knowing the code and typing the number used for registering the account. This is not good because anybody that knows your bank can always use your number to recharge his phone provided he knows the bank code via share and sell. After all the dissimulation can be done by deleting the message that will follow except that of email (that is if the person did not use the person's phone to carry it out. I mean when the phone has internet access with the email activated).
I don't know of other banks but my experience is based on diamond bank which I'm using. Folks, how do you see it?
Re: My Concern For All. by Nutase: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
How e come take concern us?

(1) (Reply)

Rebuilding Nigeria / India Re-arrests Fleeing Nigerian Okoro / End Time Scam...man Tries To Rob His Own Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.