Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Rebuilding Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rebuilding Nigeria (329 Views)

Ayefele Thanks Gov. Ajimobi For Rebuilding Fresh FM Music House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rebuilding Nigeria by Fraudcheck: 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hi people. A lot of people keep saying "Happy new year" like there's something to be happy about. I live in a country where Agege bread i used to buy N10 now costs N100, chewing gum of N1 now costs N5, pure water... bloody pure water is now N10, gala N70 and the list goes on. the point is our great grandfathers didn't solve any of our nation's problems, neither did our grand fathers nor fathers. We still have the same problems our elders did like epileptic power supply, terrible paying jobs and no food. So why "Happy new year"? I believe we need to save our country from this demonic corruption that has plagued it since the beginning. I believe if (when) we solve the corruption problem, all other problems will solve themselves. Then and only then will i be able to say "Happy new Day". I'm going to ask you a question. "Have you been defrauded before?" You wished someone had told you about that person or scam before it happened right? Me too. So i created a forum https://fraudcheck.com.ng If you've ever been scammed before, write about the experience on the site: Upload images of the person or business. Write the name, location and things or services sold by the individual or company. It's completely anonymous. Do not use your real name as your username. Your story could be saving someone else and destroying the fraudster's business as well. Are you afraid of getting scammed? Before you buy that product or sign that contract head over to https://fraudcheck.com.ng to search for the name, location or product the person or company wants to offer you. If many people have voted that the organization is a scam, chances are it is. Lets make Nigeria great again!

(1) (Reply)

Telecommunication / Another Chibok School Girl Found Nursing 6-month-old Baby / Court Remands 2 Herdsmen Over Alleged Destruction Of Farm Crops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.