Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) (45934 Views)

Laura Ikeji Bares Cleavage In Thigh-revealing Suit Gown / Sophie Alakija Goes Braless In Thigh-revealing Gown / Lilian Esoro Slays In Thigh-revealing Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by Bantino(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
walcut:
Hmmm... She is not my type...team skinny girls. Happy xmas to all nairalanders!

I'm with u
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by desire222(f): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Next pls
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
mshew.....who she EPP with thigh

when pple dey fear of attack
pple Neva chop even today wey be Christmas

Nigerians awaiting 2017 hardship
op u cum dey say she feed thousand I jus dey look una for 3D
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
pregnant virgin.... she don bleach Finish... this AFONJA ppl self... TUFIAKWA
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
No be did one say she be virgin?
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
niggi4life:
you are Gay!
smh... Enjoy your 30MB for #100 while it last, 1st of jan is few days from now!
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by okowande(f): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Come 2017 all these yeyebrities go dey open pussy dey waka. Wetin concern me? Abeg who dey go Epe road mk he help me buy palmee n bushmeat come?
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by dyabman(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
So Natural kiss
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Silentscreamer:
Haven't seen any good thread today on fp.
is Christmas, go and spend time with your family and friends instead tongue
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
walcut:

smh... Enjoy your 30MB for #100 while it last, 1st of jan is few days from now!
I can afford to give you unlimited Data for a whole year. PM me with your recent passport photo, Police statement that you have no criminal records and date of birth and we are good to go
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
niggi4life:
I can afford to give you unlimited Data for a whole year. PM me with your recent passport photo, Police statement that you have no criminal records and date of birth and we are good to go
hmmm...
You win!!! Biko I don't wanna spoil my day...
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
realGURU:
A christain bearing a muslim name, gud!
why do you think she's Christian? Her name is Muslim.
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
walcut:

hmmm...
You win!!! Biko I don't wanna spoil my day...

E pain am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by dihteckhxz(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
she's charming
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by sirvibes: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hmmmmmm.... to me she is not my taste.

Secret Behind Nigeria Problem
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
I ain't got no type but I'm not in the mood for jerking
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by bart10: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
pregnant virgin.... she don bleach Finish... this AFONJA ppl self... TUFIAKWA

Check your brain. This lady is from Kogi and not Yoruba. The way you hate is beginning to make you dumb. Tribal bigot like you.
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by Legend87(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
nollywoodgists:
Nollwyood actress, Halima Abubakar, has just fed thousands of her fans with some fresh skin this Christmas while she was on her way stepping out.

The actress is blessed with natural curves and her beauty is one that can’t just be ignored as he presence at event attracts grumbling from observers.

Halima does not carry last when it comes to showing off what God has blessed her with and this time she joyfully flaunted her thighs to the delight of many and you will agree she is spending her money well on herself.

Well, here is her Christmas message to you all; "As You Celebrate This Festive Period....You Will Never See Sorrows In Your Life and Your Family's .Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year In Advance to all my followers."

Probably next year 2017, fans will be hearing about her engagement and wedding if possible or babymama if need be.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BObpSPVDHj8/?hl=en

https://www.nollywoodgists.com/news/45171/actress-halima-abubakar-shows-off-fresh-thigh-on-c.html

#the_last_virgin
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by IYADARA(f): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
Too much make up..... I just wonder the actual picture angel Gabriel would have
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by SafeDavid(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
walcut:
Hmmm... She is not my type...team skinny girls. Happy xmas to all nairalanders!

You need some thickness in your life. grin

Trust me, you don't know what you're missing until you chop correct meat. cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Who are thigh epp?

-CramJones
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by Silentscreamer(f): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
iluvpomo:
is Christmas, go and spend time with your family and friends instead tongue
Already done dat. Thanks.
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
bart10:

Check your brain. This lady is from Kogi and not Yoruba. The way you hate is beginning to make you dumb. Tribal bigot like you.

Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
However I don't like the extreme end of the leg
xame ere bro
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by Collins87: 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
The leg is too old for me.
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by agrovick(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
See as she be like broiler wey dem feed steroids
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by zilon12(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Silentscreamer:
Haven't seen any good thread today on fp.

why don't you like this thread? I'm curious
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
This op was paid to write this publicity nonsense
Re: Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Halima that claims that she is still a Virgin? Okay, kontinu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Tacha Parties & Competes In Twerking With Her Male Friend In Paris / Enemona Josh Humanitarian NGO Unveils Ken Erics As Ambassadors With N12M / Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.