Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

President Buhari Receives Christmas Gift From CAN (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Christmas Gift From CAN (photo) (30957 Views)

President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) / Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Christmas Gift From CAN (photo) by oweman: 6:47am On Dec 26, 2016
1]Buhari pls fix this nation.

Did Buhari partake in the looting of Nigeria ?
cry to your brother that did Nigeria in !
Re: President Buhari Receives Christmas Gift From CAN (photo) by wexyee: 8:18am On Dec 26, 2016
2dugged:
tell me what is the business of the imam there?, or is he celebrating Christmas too?
why re u deviating frm my topic ?? I said re they nt thesame CAN that bulishly opose pmb ? Told the christians followers trhrough text msg, videos, and in churches that pmb will islamise nigeria? Re they not thesame people? So what re they doing there now if they really believe wat they re sayin?...... Pmb is not jonathan .... Dollars will not roll oooo... Mtswww
Re: President Buhari Receives Christmas Gift From CAN (photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2016
wexyee:
why re u deviating frm my topic ?? I said re they nt thesame CAN that bulishly opose pmb ? Told the christians followers trhrough text msg, videos, and in churches that pmb will islamise nigeria? Re they not thesame people?
yes, they are, and that has not changed,I answered your question, can you now answer mine?,what is the business of the imam there?or is he part of the presidential committee of aso rock visitor receivers?, hehehehehehe, you seem to mistake me for all those paid per post agent of political parties, sorry I only see things form the vantage point of the common man on the streets, and not blinded by political affiliation

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Christmas Gift From CAN (photo) by wexyee: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2016
2dugged:
yes, they are, and that has not changed,I answered your question, can you now answer mine?,what is the business of the imam there?or is he part of the presidential committee of aso rock visitor receivers?, hehehehehehe, you seem to mistake me for all those paid per post agent of political parties, sorry I only see things form the vantage point of the common man on the streets, and not blinded by political affiliation
he myt be the imam of aso villa.. Cus he is the only imam there
Re: President Buhari Receives Christmas Gift From CAN (photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2016
wexyee:
he myt be the imam of aso villa.. Cus he is the only imam there
now that was not so difficult, was it?,you had to go and start draging the matter and even brought Jonathan into the picture and even subtly implied they are there to beg for money, now that you answered what you think is the reason, did the sky fall?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Christmas Gift From CAN (photo) by wexyee: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2016
2dugged:
ive answered urs ..... So y re they going to the length of even given him a christmas gift? Re they there for dollars just like in the days of jonathan
Re: President Buhari Receives Christmas Gift From CAN (photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2016
wexyee:
ive answered urs ..... So y re they going to the length of even given him a christmas gift? Re they there for dollars just like in the days of jonathan
hehehehe, I guess you are one of them zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria, what you should be asking yourself is has can been giving presidents gifts on Christmas day before Jonathan?, only then will I take you serious

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Christmas Gift From CAN (photo) by reallest(f): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2016
Chikelue2000:
happy birthday dear, merry christmas
Same to u,where is my Christmas gift
Re: President Buhari Receives Christmas Gift From CAN (photo) by Chikelue2000(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2016
reallest:

Same to u,where is my Christmas gift
wish u were close by, all d same my prayers for u stand d taste of time. Blessings!
Re: President Buhari Receives Christmas Gift From CAN (photo) by wexyee: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, I guess you are one of them zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria, what you should be asking yourself is has can been giving presidents gifts on Christmas day before Jonathan?, only then will I take you serious
u re not making sense wit dis ur question any ways wailers re known to be sayin giberish so i get that....... Wit jonathan they didnt hav to com .... Cus they re his second cabinate.... Remember during those days ,news of CAN president says is almost daily.... But wat abt now?
Re: President Buhari Receives Christmas Gift From CAN (photo) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2016
wexyee:
u re not making sense wit dis ur question any ways wailers re known to be sayin giberish so i get that....... Wit jonathan they didnt hav to com .... Cus they re his second cabinate.... Remember during those days ,news of CAN president says is almost daily.... But wat abt now?
if you go through my other post you will know that I am not a Jonathan fan,and also, you didn't answer my question,just like the imam is probably Part of his second cabinet now abi?,I don't know why you zombies assume that everyone that speaks against buhari is a Jonathan fan,some of us still reason without political sentiments and don't look for avenues to post to get paid, now that I know who you are, I would rather not waste my time, bye
Re: President Buhari Receives Christmas Gift From CAN (photo) by niyi123: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2016
Silentscreamer:
He doesn't deserve it
Collecting it doesn't mean he cherish it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MURIC: Any Yoruba Christian Presidential Candidate will lose in 2023 / Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror / Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.