Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television (22750 Views)

Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed / Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by seguno2: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:
I have warned severally on different forum that the
Federal Government should handle the crisis in kaduna
And environs with care not to create another BH

Elrufai should be cautioned and the time is now
We need more security in places like kaduna

I will say the FG failed if it escalate

Their Boko Haram terrorists were only demobilised from Sambisa forest.
They have taken new functions as murderous herdsmen killing innocent farmers and their families who have the misfortune of hosting them.
Was El-Rufai not openly supporting Boko Haram when Jonathan was in power?
Karma is a bitch.

3 Likes

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by Promismike(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
ok
Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by LastProphet: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
Polyestar:
Every time Buhari comes out to proclaim the defeat of Boko Haram, they strike almost immediately, even harder.
Please tell Buhari to stop lying and stop putting human lives in danger!

so kaduna state attacks is bokoharam? Am sure Borno state is under kaduna state abi? having a flat skulll can really limit reasoning capacity
Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by chuose2: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
d
Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by dahunsy(f): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Coughs***clears throat# ....El rufai is bent on wiping out kaduna south.....mark my words

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by dahunsy(f): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Coughs***clears throat# ....El rufai hates christains.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by seguno2: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
limeta:
The new face of boko haram.
Just wait you see more attack like this where they never been before.
You can be celebrating army false victory .
Come out of the forest Buhari said to them there is work to be done.
Start from kaduna and take it further.

You really understand what is going on.
Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by qintus: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
BUT PYTHON DANCE BOKO HARAM SOLDIERS ARE IN SOUTHEAST TO INTIMIDATE LAW ABIDING PEOPLE AND RAPE WOMEN WHILE FULANI TERRORISTS ARE KILLING INNOCENT CHRISTIANS IN KADUNA AND ENVIRONS WHAT A GOVT. MY PEOPLE WISEN UP DONT BE DECEIVED BY ONE USELESS NIGERIA, LOOK AT THE LEVEL OF VIOLENCE AND KILLING IN KADUNA YET THE SOLDIERS ARE NO WERE TO BE FOUND OR THE KILLERS APPREHEND BUT UNARMED IPOB MEMBERS ARE KILLED FOR SINGING AND PRAYING CANT JUST SAY EXACTLY WHO THE REAL TERRORISTS ARE

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by NairaMaster1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Buhari and his army will be doing press up to get rid of cattle rustling. It's amazing no herdsmen have been arrested and charged.

Shame on the numerous S/Kad people supporting this evil men in government

4 Likes

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
It's obvious that Nigeria is already in a hospice facility.
Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by Polyestar(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
LastProphet:

so kaduna state attacks is bokoharam? Am sure Borno state is under kaduna state abi? having a flat skulll can really limit reasoning capacity

Didinrin, any attack anywhere in the north are by Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen. I can't differentiate both.

Secondly, APC lying government should stop feeding people with lies to cover their ineptitude.

And for the record, I'm not even Igbo.
Hang yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by travismacoy: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
wen dis short devil will live dis people

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by Omeokachie: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
This was how it all started with Boko haram. They were bombing churches but the Sultan and Emirs in the north said nothing. Buhari even came out to say that an attack on BH is attack on the north! Until BH turned their guns on the "north"

Now some persons are killing people in the predominantly christian south of Kaduna state, and the Sultan, Emirs, and Buhari's government is again keeping quiet.

I hope they are not grooming another monster by this silence of theirs as it might end up consuming everyone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by mclorenzo(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
It seems hell Ruffai hasn't paid his brothers from Libya and Chad December salary to stop killing

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by Ugosample(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is all the governor's fault.

3 Likes

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nigeria is now the crime capital of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by Ugosample(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
Omeokachie:
This was how it all started with Boko haram. They were bombing churches but the Sultan and Emirs in the north said nothing. Buhari even came out to say that an attack on BH is attack on the north! Until BH turned their guns on the "north"

Now some persons are killing people in the predominantly christian south of Kaduna state, and the Sultan, Emirs, and Buhari's government is again keeping quiet.

I hope they are not grooming another monster by this silence of theirs as it might end up consuming everyone.

their matter tire me.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by ArabMopol(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
dogs eating dogs

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by EmekaBlue(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Evil country....Zoo is an understatement...Nigeria is an evil forest

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by mmsen: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
caleboxylic:
Mark my word. Religious War is looming in the north.

When has there ever not been religious warfare in the North?
Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by LastProphet: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
Polyestar:

Didinrin, any attack anywhere in the north are by Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen. I can't differentiate both.

Secondly, APC lying government should stop feeding people with lies to cover their ineptitude.

And for the record, I'm not even Igbo.
Hang yourself!

herdsmen attack in kaduna predates your father's birth not to talk of bokoharam, eran oko
Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by JDAdeshina: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
El Rufai continue eh, God is watching you in HD. But remember, the day of reckoning is coming, I swear to Jesus, nemesis will surely catch up with you and your cult brothers.

The doers of this will not go unpunished. That I know for certain.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by klax(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
Rilwayne001:
And some people will stop come here to defend that short man devil sad sad

Yes they will still come to defend him.

I'm just short of words this is a slap to the govt of Nigeria and kaduna state. Hell Rufai is truly hell to kaduna state and hell to Nigeria.

Will Nigeria ever be peaceful under this govt I don't think so I'm fed up of this govt appalling failure and lies

Hell Rufai one day is coming you will pay so dearly with your own blood because you are the shielding these herdsmen to wipe those oppose to you and your religion and you denies it and say it's foreigners that are invading your state God will surely punish you because I will be the last person to belief foreigners can have the gut to invade any part of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by Polyestar(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
LastProphet:

herdsmen attack in kaduna predates your father's birth not to talk of bokoharam, eran oko
The history of Boko Haram predates your mother's first vaginal discharge. Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by gud4dbest(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Polyestar:

both of u,do u need this?display of babyhood!
LastProphet:

Polyestar:

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by chigaemezuogu: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
How can the presents of security operatives be seen while buhari has sent all of them to biafra land for operation pithon dance
Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by richard870(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
And they claimed to have defeated...... undecided
Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by kassy777: 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
kodded:
they are Niger Delta militants period undecided undecided undecided
There is nothing as true as this post. They should hold Wike, PEG, GEJ etc for this. Tufiakwa
Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by frank4t(m): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
this government is tacitly supporting this genocide

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Killed In Fresh Kaduna Village Attack - Channels Television by kassy777: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
Love Machine:
Since hell rufai became a governor of Kaduna state,there have not been peace in that state.
It mean ElRufai and Buhari are the same. When they both came into power, there is an increase in out cry every where. Politically, it is zero. These are the bad leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai / Turkish Sailors Held Hostage In Nigeria By Armed Pirates / Police Arrest 9 Oro Worshippers For Attacking Muslims, Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.