Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo (27919 Views)

Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours / "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by seguno2: 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Tunbolity:
See house like International Conference Centre or Five Star Hotel and nobody stays there again till next year christmas. Why dont our greedy politicians have some senses

.....because we their more greedy and lazy followers don't have and/or use our senses.
Otherwise the unpaid workers and pensioners should have waylaid him and beaten him into a stupor like that motorcycle thief.

https://www.nairaland.com/3538351/man-beating-stealing-motorcycle-benue
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by morbeta(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
EdoNation:

CLICK LIKES IS YOU WILL NEVER VOTE OKOROCHA IF HE CONTESTED FOR PRESIDENT

CLICK SHARES IF YOU WILL

I am not understanding.....

1 Like

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
[s]Nice One My Governor. Dear Rochas kindly pay pensioners their 2years outstanding Pension cry
Rochas Son Forming DonJazzy. This Country self undecided.

But who is that pretty lady in Red, Well I Can't Cheat on my Pretty Idoma Fiancee. God Bless Benue Zone C. Agila Carnival
[/s]

Afonja and women...no control!
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
They will still go hungry tomorrow, and I am sure the workers' kids are amongst the people, after starving families, you are compensating them with one plate of rice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
cry
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sharing DOLLARS
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by Meringe(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
The road to his hometown is a mess. This guy is a very stupid man. I just pity his son, his father is gathering curse and bad name for him.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by babalonimi: 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nigerian becoming refugee in their own home since 1890BMMM

1 Like

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by ngmgeek(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Blind Governor lipsrsealed Using workers sweat and salary to organize carnivals and nonsense. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by Whiteguru1179: 12:01am On Dec 26, 2016
I don't know what else to say about Nigeria. Let me just rest!
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by NnamdiCheges(m): 12:16am On Dec 26, 2016
DAT'S GOOD! He has created OWC (Owed Worker's Children) His own IDPs Papa m, nwuru anwu kugbuokwa gi.DAT'S GOOD! He has created OWC (Owed Worker's Children) His own IDPs Papa m, nwuru anwu kugbuokwa gi.DAT'S GOOD! He has created OWC (Owed Worker's Children) His own IDPs Papa m, nwuru anwu kugbuokwa gi.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by NnamdiCheges(m): 12:18am On Dec 26, 2016
DAT'S GOOD! He has created OWC (Owed Worker's Children) His own IDPs Papa m, nwuru anwu kugbuokwa gi.[color=#990000]
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by princetom1(m): 12:41am On Dec 26, 2016
ihedioramma:
grin If other governors e.t.c is doing like this small time they will understand there work and know it is the people that vote them in .

Like seriously? tongue
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by kingimmaculate(m): 12:45am On Dec 26, 2016
That is good
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by Lescalier: 1:21am On Dec 26, 2016
Afam4eva:
Why are they lining up?

What is the best way to make them orderly?

Some people never just see good in anything people do.

If they were scattered, I wonder what your comment will be.

How do you go out to give offering in church? How do you sit in the mosque or church or school or wedding or parties?
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by madjune(m): 1:29am On Dec 26, 2016
See that fat "follow follow" aide in white forming Lord for poor people.
It's so sad. I pity the poor.

All these na over pot of stew, rice and pure water.
How much the girl in red dey give that child s ef?

N50.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by Kulas: 2:10am On Dec 26, 2016
Though he tried.Good for him,but the point is he owes civil servants and pensioners,hence it is more important to pay them than this kind gesture.Secondly,if these people eat in his house today get satisfied and happy,tomoro what will they eat?,hence it is more important to teach them(empower) on how to catch fish than how to eat fish.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by repogirl(f): 3:02am On Dec 26, 2016
This is really disturbing.... And the governor will tell himself he is doing a lot for his people.

It is most sad that some of the people will be also be thinking the same, not knowing that they have been reduced to church rats begging for a mere 1000 naira and food where they deserve so much more from the government.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by Okeikpu(m): 3:08am On Dec 26, 2016
Only in the zoongeria
Wasted generation...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by opribo(m): 4:02am On Dec 26, 2016
This type of salaakat get as e be O, may we not eat our destinies away unkwowingly. Dont give me fishrather teach me how to catch fish.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by machinery1: 4:11am On Dec 26, 2016
Freedom2016:

Afonja and women...no control!

At the age of 48, Your own life is ruined already but you just dont know. You call everyone afonja and even your kinsmen that disagree with your stupidity, you now have psychological problem, may God heal your soul. I just pity your innocent kids. Smh

1 Like

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by zomby(m): 4:43am On Dec 26, 2016
In Yoruba land dem say "the money that belongs to Abu is the money that is used to entertain Abu"

Okrocha wouldn't have to distribute money if he did not steal these people's money in the first play.

Politicians should stop stealing our money or else they can all die and go straight to hell....

I am very sorry, I am not impressed.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by redsun(m): 5:15am On Dec 26, 2016
That is what happens when the blind leads the blind. It reduces a society to a state of perpetual miseries where the weak and vulnerable are at the mercy of unforgiving elements.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:18am On Dec 26, 2016
BigIyanga:
Eye service! Pay workers!!
grin grin grin straight to the point grin grin grin
Are you an Imolite?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by cascarino(m): 5:18am On Dec 26, 2016
For all those typing trash above-those that have made it a duty to castigate Rochas no matter what he does I will like to correct these few things: 1. Rochas has been organising free meal and feasts in his Ogboko residence whenever he comes back home since 1999 2. Those that go there to eat the food are not wretched and hopeless like some of you portray them rather we see him as an illostrious son of Ideato South and we always go to celebrate with him whenever he comes back as a sign of LOVE and SOLIDARITY not out of HUNGER like some of you her see it. 3 Rochas is not owing any worker in Imo State he is only owing pensioners some months of pension arrears even some were owed before he assumed office. He agreed to pay those from grade 0-6 hundred percent while those from level 7-17 will be paid forty percent of all their accumulated pension arrears. This is because the pension burden is too heavy for government to clear of then (i.e 21billion)-Imo State currently has the highiest pension structure per month, 1.4billion followed by Kano State with 830million no thanks to the activity of ghost pensioners and Imo is a civil service state. That's why the senior citizens were asked to make some sacrifices so that their accumualated pensions will be cleared once and for all. 4. That nairalander that said that the road that led to Rochas' hometown is not motorable is a liar from the pit of hell as such should be quarantined from humans before he infests humanity with his falsehood. The roads here in Ogboko are pretty motorable while the one from Orlu to Obioha is undergowing massive construction-it is been dualised. 5. Rochas is the most youth friendly Nigerian politician alive he has demonstrated this by training over 18000 youths in qualitative secödary school education with about thirty percent of that figure sponsorred up to tertiary level all from his private pocket and he still does it till date. He is a man that should be loved and respected by every youth for his investments to posterity but reverse is the case here in nairaland where everyone prefer to discribe him with negative adjectives for reasons I am yet to decipher. 6. FNALLY, NO E-RAT SHOULD QUOTE ME OR CALL ME ANY UNPRINTABLE NAME BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE MOVED BY IT NEITHER WILL I REPLY.
Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by egopersonified(f): 5:25am On Dec 26, 2016
I don't know why I just hate this sharing of money, food, etc for widows and children. Maybe if it were for men, I would be happier about it. Those who can even buy three times of what they are given will still be on the queue.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 26, 2016
They have enslaved the people and turned them to beggars. Africa is indeed a cursed nation

1 Like

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by buchai: 5:50am On Dec 26, 2016
this line up of a thing is becoming too much in this administration.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by phkka1(m): 6:03am On Dec 26, 2016
You can now read the mind of Okorocha. He cannot pay salaries to workers and even pensioners. They want to turn people to beggars. 2017 is around the corner when all these evils will end. Let them watch out.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo by Mbediogu(m): 6:35am On Dec 26, 2016
Party for children of commissioners and A PC loyalists. My children are not there because I cannot afford transport fare from my village in remote Elelem to Ogboko. BTW what are those security men doing there, if not to stop uninvited children?
I would have scored Rochas 101 percent if not for his failure with workers who form bulk of imo masses. But he has changed the look of Imo for the better, we can't deny that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Police Station In Bayelsa, Kill Policeman, Cart Away Ammunition / Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent / Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.