Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) (36378 Views)

Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded / Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate / Gas Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt Mall, Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by Naijalabel(m): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
The Port Harcourt Shopping Mall (SPAR) witnessed a massive turn out of fun seeking people who wanted to spend the Christmas with their loved ones.

The Mall was Overcrowded as people struggled to find their way in and out.

This is not unconnected to the fact that the oil rich city lacks alternative recreational centers for fun seekers as The Port Harcourt Mall remains the first point of call for any one seeking to have fun in Port Harcourt.

The current administration is also setting up a Leisure park in the heart of the City which is being constructed by Julius Berger. Until the Port harcourt leisure park is completed we will continue to witness this type of crowd at the Port Harcourt Mall.

See photos below

http://naijalabel..com.ng/2016/12/photos-overcrowded-port-harcourt.html?m=1

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by uwagimboo: 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Den of Thieves..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by Naijalabel(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
More photos

Lalasticlala

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
And una say recession dey?

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
I've been to this shopping mall, it's nice and you can get anything you're looking for there.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by yarimo(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ginaz:
I've been to this shopping mall, it's nice and you can get anything you're looking for there.
including NAIRALAND abi? undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
yarimo:
including NAIRALAND abi? undecided

Yes, if you can search properly under the shopping mall undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by littlewonders: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
So many people only go there to take pictures while the hustlers go to check for any misplaced properties.

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ginaz:
and u didn't call me let's go together !!!
Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by Vision4God: 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ds is serious.
Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by Naijalabel(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2016
Vision4God:
Ds is serious.
Lalasticlala
Potential business avenue for investors.

Demand higher than supply in port harcourt

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by joinnow: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2016
And who say they go for shopping.
They go take picture grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by Abbeyme: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
And no money, abi

Many People just go there to:

1. Take photographs
2. Window shopping
3. Going out parole
4. Be free from Nepa blackout.
5. To find a would-be spouse to propose
6. Actually propose to their gf
7. Find somewhere to wear their new clothes to.
8. Many more reasons....

angry angry

But very few are there to buy trolley-shaking merchandise..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ah...

I love this country.

Even though riot dey, the rioters sef would go shopleft grin, while the rioted would go ShopRite.

All the same, we survive!

I wanna use this opportunity to wish every Dec 26 born members of this country, including ME:
[size=44pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/size]

*Drops Mic*

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Thank God I didn't even waste my fuel go there yesterday. I don't really know what is so special about that place. Many people I see just come to take pictures.

Well, I miss 'Wonderland' in Abuja city. That's where the real fun is.
Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by ELPablochapo: 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Let us be careful of what we post online especially this festive season.
Our Muslim brethren is not just happy with us Christians .Anything that will make us christians weep is welcomed in their religion.
I know many will not like this but its just the truth and I stand with Trump on returning fire for fire.

Germany attack comes to mind.

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by monemsis(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ginaz:

Yes, if you can search properly under the shopping mall undecided

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by MARKone(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Few have come to shop, many came to steal, oh well all Na shopping.

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by JonSnow(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
Eww.
Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by Iceeydee: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nawa! But what are they coming to shop for again that they didn't buy before Christmas Day. That place is just too crowded. lipsrsealed

Laveda come and see your people. grin

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
A.moment silence for lost purse

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by ademega(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
That is serious

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by yaqq: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ginaz:
whose ask u?

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by mailingdgreat: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
AroOkigbo:
And una say recession dey?
I tire na
Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
I know it must b that Spa....Nigerians and follow follow,copy copy,everybody wan take fine pic
Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by ademega(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Must people go to that place gangan?
Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by 2shur: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
naija
a cursed place.
my prediction came in handy
max num of persons in shopping mall on 25...
capacity..unlimited
max numb of persons in beer parlour on 25th december 2016....riff rafs....unlimited.
max nos of persons in clubs,..200
cinema......no space..
car wash/opo joint...unlimited.
Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by hoodmenconcept(m): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Everything in Naija is always upside down.. Where every mall is closed for xmas break in capetown and all over south africa. Mall is open in Nigeria. shame, we have a long way to go!
Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by garlicrey(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
This year Christmas is boring

Like if you spent the day in your house

28 Likes

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
undecided everything in portharcourt is overcrowded

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by Bazinga(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
what is this... we in france have never experienced this. Nigerians are truly bush people

Re: Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
The thing tire me ooo. It was a miracle the building did not collapse yesterday as it was no built to carry the capacity of a stadium.

Shehu Sani: Shoprite Exit Will Help Local Supermarkets To Grow, They Can Go / I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court / Abia Mall Umuahia 90% Completed: Pictures