Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

New Iphone Accessory Let's You Kiss Someone Over The Internet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Iphone Accessory Let's You Kiss Someone Over The Internet (925 Views)

Instagram Will Soon Let You Post 1 Hour Long Videos / Airtel Users- This App Let's You Download Hollywood, Nollywood, TV Series Freely / Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Iphone Accessory Let's You Kiss Someone Over The Internet by NaijaTechGuy(m): 12:05am On Dec 26, 2016
I've seen quite a lot of crazy tech gadgets in 2016 and this is certainly one of the weirdest.

The Kissenger is an iPhone accessory that adds a creepy and horrifying robotic kissing pad, to your iPhone and long distance relationships may never be the same.

Kissenger, which proudly portrays itself as the “world’s first mobile kiss messenger” combines a huge plug-in kiss detection dongle with an iOS app that transmits smooch data wirelessly to someone else who also has the app and a Kissenger device. The kiss pad has the shape of the lips, and under the rubbery silicon shell you'll find some “high precision force sensors” that detect the force of the kiss and then duplicate it elsewhere. The lip pad also houses small actuators, which the company claims create “a realistic kissing sensation.”

The company has noted three potential usage scenarios for the product, which ranges from a logical usage to a totally crazy usage.

For Couples – Well, this one is pretty obvious. It's targeted at people in long-distance relationships who will do anything to feel their partner’s presence for just a moment. It's a smart move nevertheless.

For Families – It's weird but understandable at least. The Kissenger site shows a little girl in London giving her grandma in Tokyo a kiss on the cheek using the device. Seems awkward, but i’ll give it a pass.

For Fans – Are these guys high on something? Kissenger says the device could be used “to connect celebrities and their fans from all around the world.”
Did they just suggest celebrities use these creepy rubber lips to trade kisses with fans?

I can’t wait to see Kim Kardashian launch an app that sells “Kim Kisses” for $9.99 via in-app purchase. We all know it's coming.

All the same, if you’re interested in getting your hands, or lips, on a Kissenger you’ll need to keep check the official site to see if the working prototypes ever result in a retail release for the odd digital romance aid.
Re: New Iphone Accessory Let's You Kiss Someone Over The Internet by NaijaTechGuy(m): 12:05am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: New Iphone Accessory Let's You Kiss Someone Over The Internet by mccoy47(m): 1:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Ewww
Re: New Iphone Accessory Let's You Kiss Someone Over The Internet by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:32am On Dec 26, 2016
mccoy47:
Ewww
grin
Re: New Iphone Accessory Let's You Kiss Someone Over The Internet by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
Na wah. Make them introduce totoenger or fuckenger.

Gonking things over the internet
Re: New Iphone Accessory Let's You Kiss Someone Over The Internet by Greatzeus(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
When will they make the one that let you slap people over the internet. grin
Re: New Iphone Accessory Let's You Kiss Someone Over The Internet by FellaL: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Greatzeus:
lol wicked boy
Re: New Iphone Accessory Let's You Kiss Someone Over The Internet by FellaL: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
it will make sense die soon there will be kiss chatting
Re: New Iphone Accessory Let's You Kiss Someone Over The Internet by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:01am On Dec 27, 2016
Greatzeus:
grin Guy you harsh o
Re: New Iphone Accessory Let's You Kiss Someone Over The Internet by GERRARAHIA: 6:12am On Dec 27, 2016
The world is over grin grin... Lalasticlala come o.. My eyes have seen my ears.. grin Kissenger lwkmd
Re: New Iphone Accessory Let's You Kiss Someone Over The Internet by francis247(m): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2016
Greatzeus:
lol. Me na d wan wey go let person withdraw money from Internet I dey find.
Re: New Iphone Accessory Let's You Kiss Someone Over The Internet by pr0blem: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Greatzeus:
my guy you wicked ooo
Re: New Iphone Accessory Let's You Kiss Someone Over The Internet by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:24am On Dec 30, 2016
FellaL:
it will make sense die soon there will be kiss chatting
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Your Smartphone Can Help You Quit Watching Adult Videos / What Is 'hot' About The Infinix Hot S3? / Cheapest Phones To Buy Under N50,000 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.