Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" (57392 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding / Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by danidee10(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Get my comments right ur mumsi knee can't be
As fair as her other body parts..

Go and check den come back n quote me

That's why i said almost....i know it's sounds surprising, and yes i just went back to check and see for myself, it's ALMOST the same as her skin.

If you doubt that it's possible for someone's knee to be almost the same complexion as their skin checkout beyonce's knees
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
MBush:

Fine girl... how far? shocked

Hello
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by HolyTitus(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Goldenheart:
grin

That's the effect of kneeling down and praying for MR right.. . grin grin
EPICAL!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
danidee10:

That's why i said almost....i know it's sounds surprising, and yes i just went back to check and see for myself, it's ALMOST the same as her skin.

If you doubt that it's possible for someone's knee to be almost the same complexion as their skin checkout beyonce's knees
U said 'almost' meaning it is not..
Exactly what I'm saying before u quote me
And mind u ur mum should be standing wen u check it.. Bcoz if she is sitting down.. the bending on her knees will make it even more lighter... I guess u know this.
Sorry it common in Africa pls even though I didn't state dat
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Cromagnon:
ha you're a learner o you never see proper ajebota leg be dat o. Na Wetin me sef think before
Sir get me right I'm not saying it would be totally dark. I meansaying it won't be as light as other parts of her skin... And mind u the person must be standing bfor u check it

And then darkness will depend of the persons complexion.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Cromagnon: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Sir get me right I'm not saying it would be totally dark. I meansaying it won't be as light as other parts of her skin... And mind u the person must be standing bfor u check it

And then darkness will depend of the persons complexion.
the same thing I used to think until I saw it. Same complexion throughout. Black knee is how you identify pako
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by MBush(m): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
solasoulmusic:

Hello

If you are not married... I just want to be your friend smiley

Hope it is a yes wink
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Cromagnon:
the same thing I used to think until I saw it. Same complexion throughout. Black knee is how you identify pako

No dats not true...
Knees at and elbows are naturally darker Dan other parts
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
MBush:

If you are not married... I just want to be your friend smiley

Hope it is a yes wink

I am not married ...bless
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by sinaj(f): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
infohenry:
don't mind them. U school at nekede?
nah
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by kabiyeesi: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Biko ...lets see your own picture grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by MBush(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
solasoulmusic:

I am not married ...bless
Can I send pm..??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by stuffs4me(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
depezee:

What have your mother achieved in her life with her pvssy that is oozing out with sweet fragrance?

And your so called Osu girl has made success in her career. You that is a free-born what have you achieved

Its not my fault you and Linda_Ikeji are osu. You both are nothing but sacrifices to shrines. And yes I'm royalty and that isw what your type will never get. Linda_Ikeji might have money but as you can see, money without class is nothing.

_Linda_Ikeji cannot even take care of her body. Her pussy smells badly, she has a boring and terrible sense of dressing and finally she can't even bleach properly so much so she looks like a sandwich or a zebra.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Zedoo(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Of course....they all do....

Tone...haha I laugh....im sure Delilah had 100% better toned skin than all these bleachers who have swallowed everything white...

Guys now too dey bleach up...

Cant imagine how low that self esteem is.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Zedoo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
danidee10:

So you are saying that Beyonce didn't "tone"?

Oh please... Go and look at old pics and compare....nigga...beyonce is a wrong example....

Look for someone naturally fair and hasn't "toned"....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by stuffs4me(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
RaggedyAnn:

If they are "my fellow bleachers" why shouldn't I defend them? If her knees are an eye-sore, and you have run out of options for things to gawk at, you can fix your eyes on dogsh*t for a better view. Are you paying her to look good for you?

If she's dirty then that's her business. And how do you know what he pussy smells like? if she has let you smell her pussy before.....then chop knuckle! Go for thanksgiving.

What is wrong with all these failed bleachers sef. Why should I look at an eye sore. The OP should have added graphic pictures at the title of the thread to save people from seeing those ugly pictures. Even you are now calling _Linda_Ikeji dogsh!t. Looking at those horrible pictures again, I have no option but to agree with you that _Linda_Ikeji really does look like dogsh!t.

You are a very wicked person o! I can never wish for my worst enemies to smell her pussy. The stench coming from that place can wipe out a whole village. Where were you when WizKid's managers were phucking Linda_Ikeji upandan and one of them nearly died from the stench coming out of her pussy. I learn from other people's stories abeg.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by stuffs4me(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
duni04:
The guy that will marry Linda will really try. Bleaching gone bad, fish smell oozing out of her couchie, nasty attitude, proud and pompous. amebo of life and loud and mbekeish family.
With all her money, her baggage is just too much.

The guy will really try no be small. Imagine living in the same house and sleeping on the same bed with all that baggage. And the stench, ugh! To top it all the guy will not even be sure he's married to a fair girl, a dark girl or even a zebra depending on the part of her body he's staring at any given time.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
MBush:

Can I send pm..??

You can you don't even have to ask
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by danidee10(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Zedoo:

So you are saying that Beyonce didn't "tone"?

Oh please... Go and look at old pics and compare....nigga...beyonce is a wrong example....

Look for someone naturally fair and hasn't "toned"....

Unfortunately in the world we live in today its very hard to find a lady that didn't tone or lighten up their skin cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by oskaaay(m): 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
hmmmmmm....

HAVE YOU HEARD?
Amazing! 3 Months Old Baby Eaten By Rat - Picture https://www.nairaland.com/3533702/amazing-3-months-old-baby
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by NegeduGrace(f): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Babaevans1:

I for like do this grace oooh
if my boo catch u ehgringrin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by lionson(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
I am surprised this is making front page if no be say na beef from fellow blogger wey get nairaland. Honestly, this is a childish post. Grow up nairaland as I don't expect to see this on this forum.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
undecided

Why wl one bleach?

If u ain't naturally light skin or dark -skin. It's a No NO
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
What's wrong with her knees.. undecided
Every living person has darker colors on knees and elbows... Diz kemi olunoyo is high on nail remover.

MERRY CHRISTMAS grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

MERRY CHRISTMAS grin

Awww... Wish in the same dearie
Where av u been grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Awww... Wish in the same dearie
Where av u been grin

I shud be the one asking u that... grin

Anyways... Hope everything is awesome on ur side babe cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by PrettyGaby(f): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
MBush:

Defending your bleaching...

Little wonder why girls no longer wear short gowns during the day...

Except when going to get fvcked at a party in a club!!

#Trash!!
You well so? I am black, I use Vaseline blue seal. My knees and elbows are darker. Bleaching has nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by PrettyGaby(f): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
stuffs4me:

The guy will really try no be small. Imagine living in the same house and sleeping on the same bed with all that baggage. And the stench, ugh! To top it all the guy will not even be sure he's married to a fair girl, a dark girl or even a zebra depending on the part of her body he's staring at any given time.
Nna calm down naah. e don't too much. I beg on behalf of the person you are finishing like this. she is a human being o.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by MBush(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
PrettyGaby:

You well so? I am black, I use Vaseline blue seal. My knees and elbows are darker. Bleaching has nothing to do with it.

Mtcheeww..

I don forget say I even mention you...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by toocoded: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bobrisky to the rescueeeeee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by folasayolyn(f): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
MBush:

Defending your bleaching...
Little wonder why girls no longer wear short gowns during the day...
Except when going to get fvcked at a party in a club!!
#Trash!!
shoo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by MBush(m): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
folasayolyn:

shoo
wahrappen??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page / Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment / Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.