Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" (57395 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding / Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Paid Surrogate Mother N1.8M Photoshopped Her Delivery / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I shud be the one asking u that... grin

Anyways... Hope everything is awesome on ur side babe cheesy

Yes dear everything is good.
Hope u are enjoying the winter?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Bullet1234(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Her phone must be bad as I see nothing bad in this pic.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by folasayolyn(f): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
MBush:

wahrappen??
see the way you yabbed women
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by repogirl(f): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hydroquinone ke? cool that banned substance cos of its bad effect on the skin? Now it is official that kemi olunloyo is beefing Linda badly.

Wicked woman.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by kokkubabboni421(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
What's wrong with her knees.. undecided
Every living person has darker colors on knees and elbows... Diz kemi olunoyo is high on nail remover.
yet anywhere u C her speak u rush 2 comment
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Fleewpeed: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Aunty Kemi How that one take affect you??

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by udysweet(f): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
God bless u for posting this! Its the original one and nthing wrng ,atleast not so obvios. I mean why wld this lady be that pained and take a break frm IG jus because dey threw jabs at her,same jabs she throws at pple botht the ones who don't look foor her trouble ,the ones on their own jejely. I don't knw why she disabled coomments,I tot aunty kemi was strong sha,anyways she'll bounce bak,lol
Bullet1234:
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by stuffs4me(m): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
PrettyGaby:

Nna calm down naah. e don't too much. I beg on behalf of the person you are finishing like this. she is a human being o.

No problem dear. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Cromagnon: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

No dats not true...
Knees at and elbows are naturally darker Dan other parts
ah ahn I say I've seen it with my korokoro eyes no be say dem say
Agreed it's not common but I have
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
PrettyGaby:

Nna calm down naah. e don't too much. I beg on behalf of the person you are finishing like this. she is a human being o.

He is a Yoruba guy so don't be surprised at his comment.. They always hate anything Igbo.
Or ar u new here?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by ominilongest(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
MBush:

Get a glass!!
Awon bleachers!!....
kai!!..FATALITY
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by udysweet(f): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
God bless u for posting this! Its the original one and nthing wrng ,atleast not so obvios. I mean why wld this lady be that pained and take a break frm IG jus because dey threw jabs at her,same jabs she throws at pple botht the ones who don't look foor her trouble ,the ones on their own jejely. I don't knw why she disabled coomments,I tot aunty kemi was strong sha,anyways she'll bounce bak..lol
Bullet1234:

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Bullet1234(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
udysweet:
God bless u for posting this! Its the original one and nthing wrng ,atleast not so obvios. I mean why wld this lady be that pained and take a break frm IG jus because dey threw jabs at her,same jabs she throws at pple botht the ones who don't look foor her trouble ,the ones on their own jejely. I don't knw why she disabled coomments,I tot aunty kemi was strong sha,anyways she'll bounce bak..lol
Lol God bless you too. Hope Santa was good to you?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by DanielGb(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
rokiatu:
Foolish jobless people. Some people knees are naturally dark doesn't mean they are bleachers.

Uhmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Yes dear everything is good.
Hope u are enjoying the winter?

grin

Hahahahah.. We have no winter here but we have a typhoons every now and then in this season.. cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahahahah.. We have no winter here but we have a typhoons every now and then in this season.. cheesy
Wow really?..
That typhoons though..does it give sings wen it's abt to happen? undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Wow really?..
That typhoons though..does it give sings wen it's abt to happen? undecided

Yes ofcurz babe... The weather forecast can see it and can tell where it gonna pass and how big it is and how strong it is.. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:04am On Dec 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yes ofcurz babe... The weather forecast can see it and can tell where it gonna pass and how big it is and how strong it is.. grin

Ok dearie.. Coz I know it could be dangerous.
Pls be careful..
Wana have some sleep now
See u tomorrow.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Caseless: 3:12am On Dec 27, 2016
sinaj:
I see nothing wrong with Linda's knee.
fear God!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Cromagnon: 7:14am On Jan 02, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

No dats not true...
Knees at and elbows are naturally darker Dan other parts
pikin wen never comot him papa farm go talk say na in big pass
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Progress2468(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
Cromagnon:
you mean mihf or miwlf

What is dis one saying?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" by Cromagnon: 4:49am On Jan 10, 2017
Progress2468:

What is dis one saying?
mum I hate to.... or mom I wouldn't like to duck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess / Checkout These People Before Fame. / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.