Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure (23333 Views)

Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) / Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure / Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
dassy65:

Is there any yoruba association in any of your igbo land?because you people are selfish and arrogant, if you rent out your house to an igbo person you would end up regretting it.
You people are the arrogant ones. how can you tell people not to come together and associate with their tribesmen.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Ugosample(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
toludeman:

No but when una hateful kinsmen dey compete for property with the rightful owners and den dey cause trouble everywhere kor. No call unaselves to order before dem bundle you and una ghana must go go Onitsha.

Lol @compete for property. cheesy cheesy

I be Lagos boy sha, so nobody dey bundle me go Onitsha, lol..

But seriously tho, don't mind any uncouth person talking here.
That person has probably not bought even one block in his life, talkless of property.
Nigeria na for us (every inch) whether Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, so let us live in peace o
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Ugosample(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
dassy65:

Is there any yoruba association in any of your igbo land?because you people are selfish and arrogant, if you rent out your house to an igbo person you would end up regretting it.

Yes indeed there are associations like that too, though not like Ezendigbo sha
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Your stammerer ball head nid to be flogged to reset ur flat brain.

Did u not notice d former self acclaimed Eze nidigbo of Akure breached d traditional law by appointing an igbo man to a position that's meant for iyaloja in Akure..justifying himself that they dominated Akure market.

Iyaloja is a position that will be appointed by Deji of Akure but u clowns & aliens invaders's obstructions to d traditional rule of law nearly caused d lynching of all of una sef over nothing.

You na de shameless o, can an hausa refer to himself as Lagosian? No, but and igbo man will do and even call Lagos a no man's land

Now have seen many of una changing name to yoruba I'm not saying is bad but una dey very shameless.

The constitution guarantees that a Nigerian is entitled to be voted for in any part of the country upon attaining 15years of stay in such a state. they have the right to be voted for in the NO MAN'S LAND. you migrated to it like every other Nigerian.Lagos is a NO MAN'S LAND for all Nigerians.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ugosample:

Lol @compete for property. cheesy cheesy

I be Lagos boy sha, so nobody dey bundle me go Onitsha, lol..

But seriously tho, don't mind any uncouth person talking here.
That person has probably not bought even one block in his life, talkless of property.
Nigeria na for us (every inch) whether Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, so let us live in peace o
grin grin
Omo ibo grin
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
wizzakosh:
soon, you will come here to tell me you have brain. If not for that talented yoruba man, your zombies ppl and children would have bin wiped out of this earth. Awoo use dat logic to end the war which your ojukwu never wanted to end. If not for awoo intervention, your race would av bin history.
Awolowo intervened by wickedly killing the innocent and you call that skill? I can see that your culture reverend killing as a skill,no wonder Ogun the home country of Awo is the headquarters of ritual killings.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Ugosample(m): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
toludeman:

grin grin
Omo ibo grin

Lol
Omo Oduduwa.....

I agree that some of my people, I repeat SOME (a fragment) of my peeps can be uncouth and talk anyhow, but know this;

No be every Igbo man dey reason like that, so no generalise.
Eventually we will die and leave everything here behind( just like our ancestors before us) so I don't believe in dragging anything

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ugosample:

Lol
Omo Oduduwa.....

I agree that some of my people, I repeat SOME (a fragment) of my peeps can be uncouth and talk anyhow, but know this;

No be every Igbo man dey reason like that, so no generalise.
Eventually we will die and leave everything here behind( just like our ancestors before us) so I don't believe in dragging anything
U u be wise guy. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Zirah: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
You can't deny you igbos are spiteful. We must finish up what you started once and for all. The time is near if not now.

Ugosample:

Which kind extinction.
Abeg leave that one jare.

I wonder what is difficult for two different people to live without rancour.

Are Igbos and Yoruba the only tribes in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by mulattoclaroo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
martineverest:
baba pepe.u are out of oblivion.....how u dey?.....merry xmas
merry Christmas Matto. I gallant. I've been really busy setting up a business. How your side na?

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Ugosample(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Zirah:
You can't deny you igbos are spiteful. We must finish up what you started once and for all. The time is near if not now.

So what do you want to do?
Kill all of us
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Zirah: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
They must shout to talk and talk to shout. It's their way.

toludeman:

True.Those people are evil i can count how many people in my area rent house to ibo.They are too loud and dirty. One compound on my street some ibo people live there and everyday they talk at the top of their voices funny thing is they must involve yoruba and lagos in their discussion. And they throw dirt in other people's compound atimes that's why when they call yoruba dirty i just laugh because they are dirtier than yoruba by far. One house on my friend's street too this ibo people no fit construct proper drainage system,their waste was now running into the next compound. Spits. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Zirah: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Naaa. We don't want to have anybody's death on our conscience.

Ugosample:

So what do you want to do?
Kill all of us

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by martineverest(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
merry Christmas Matto. I gallant. I've been really busy setting up a business. How your side na?
i dey ma bro...how ur family?
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
kettle84:
The constitution guarantees that a Nigerian is entitled to be voted for in any part of the country upon attaining 15years of stay in such a state. they have the right to be voted for in the NO MAN'S LAND. you migrated to it like every other Nigerian.Lagos is a NO MAN'S LAND for all Nigerians.
Call d eastern region no man's land before lagos..cuz u people are d one migrating to meet us here.

I search Chidinma's profile on Wikipedia, she claimed lagos even when are parent are frm d imo-state..y do igbo love yorubas' s lagos dis much? is a weakness that will be used against u in d nearest future.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Zirah: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
Spot on.

Onijagidijagan:

Call d eastern region no man's land before lagos..cuz u people are d one migrating to meet us here.

I search Chidinma's profile on Wikipedia, she claimed lagos even when are parent are frm d imo-state..y do igbo love yorubas' s lagos dis much? is a weakness that will be used against u in d nearest future.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Olu317(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
basilo102:
chai, why do yorubas feel threatened by igbo presence?? Deji, you can't ban freedom of association or whatever name a leader of any association decide to go by. Thank God you acknoledged the limits of your powers by the above statement
“However, it remains within the purview of the Igbo community to choose its own leadership and it is at liberty to present a Leader from among itself if it so desires.
it is also within the purview of the leader choosen to decide what he will be called, it is just ceremonial, you can only complain if he tries to exercise authority and not the name he bears
Go to a lawyer to interpret the difference between chieftaincy title position and association leader position in another domain alien to the visitors . Then you will understand your statutory right and limit on selection or appointment of association leader or ethnic representative in another kingdom ruled by traditional leaders with their Customs..

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Olu317(m): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
kettle84:
IS YOUR CONSTITUTION THE REAL CONSTITUTION OF THE ETHNIC GROUPS IN NIGERIA? YOU BETTER OBEY TRADITIONAL INSTITUTION,ELSE AT YOUR OWN PERIL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 12:40am On Dec 27, 2016
Olu317:
IS YOUR CONSTITUTION THE REAL CONSTITUTION OF THE ETHNIC GROUPS IN NIGERIA? YOU BETTER OBEY TRADITIONAL INSTITUTION,ELSE AT YOUR OWN PERIL
I only obey the constitution of The federal republic of Nigeria and not any old school traditions.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 12:42am On Dec 27, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Chidinma is Nigerian and has right to claim Lagos because she has stayed in Lagos for over 15years.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by laudate: 12:45am On Dec 27, 2016
kettle84:
Chidinma is Nigerian and has right to claim Lagos because she has stayed in Lagos for over 15years.

Is she making this claim before or after pressing for the realisation of Biafra?? shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 12:52am On Dec 27, 2016
laudate:

Is she making this claim before or after pressing for the realisation of Biafra?? shocked sad
until then as for now that ONE NIGERIA exist she can claim after all the place is NO MAN'S LAND.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by laudate: 1:00am On Dec 27, 2016
kettle84:
until then as for now that ONE NIGERIA exist she can claim after all the place is NO MAN'S LAND.

Your ignorance is quite encyclopedic, if you don't mind my saying so. An Igala man will never call Lagos (whose indigenous communities are the Egun & Aworis) a No Man's Land. A Fulani, Sayawa, Kanuri, Itsekiri, Idoma, Igbirra, Ijaw, Tiv, Bachama, Nupe etc., and any other person from one of the other 150 ethnic groups that make up Nigeria, would also never make that mistake. But you.....?? shocked Anyway, it just goes to prove that your capacity to understand and process accurate information is limited.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 27, 2016
kettle84:
That's d reason we need to limit all ur movements in d west like d northern people are doing..you came frm d east to call our land a no man's land out of envy and una selfish interest?...I reason with you people calling una sef OSUS cuz that how yorubas now see you...keep fighting for ur freedom in yorubaland wish will never be granted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 5:54am On Dec 27, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

That's d reason we need to limit all ur movements in d west like d northern people are doing..you came frm d east to call our land a no man's land out of envy and una selfish interest?...I reason with you people calling una sef OSUS cuz that how yorubas now see you...keep fighting for ur freedom in yorubaland wish will never be granted.
limit KO,stop ni? you have no right in fact you are powerless to stop the citizens of Nigeria from moving around their country. In as much as we have ONE NIGERIA, the constitution of the federal republic banishes any form of segregation or limit of movement by other citizens against a group of citizens. deal with it! Lagos belong to Nigeria and all Nigerians as long as ONE NIGERIA is in existence.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 6:06am On Dec 27, 2016
laudate:

Your ignorance is quite encyclopedic, if you don't mind my saying so. An Igala man will never call Lagos (whose indigenous communities are the Egun & Aworis) a No Man's Land. A Fulani, Sayawa, Kanuri, Itsekiri, Idoma, Igbirra, Ijaw, Tiv, Bachama, Nupe etc., and any other person from one of the other 150 ethnic groups that make up Nigeria, would also never make that mistake. But you.....?? shocked Anyway, it just goes to prove that your capacity to understand and process accurate information is limited.
Lagos has been known as NO MAN'S LAND for over 150years ago. its all Nigerians that named it that because 97% of its present day population migrated form all over Nigeria .deal with the fact.if you minus all the foreign owned companies and people, FG investment, Nigerians from elsewhere believe me the place will be worst than Togo or Benin republic.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by fboonmy: 7:37am On Dec 27, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2016
kettle84:
Lagos has been known as NO MAN'S LAND for over 150years ago. its all Nigerians that named it that because 97% of its present day population migrated form all over Nigeria .deal with the fact.if you minus all the foreign owned companies and people, FG investment, Nigerians from elsewhere believe me the place will be worst than Togo or Benin republic.
Hahaha and if you com minus all the FG investment in ipob states kor grin ;DWetin una ipob people dey contribute to Lagos seff because you juss dey shout say ur contribution since yesterday but you never see one tin mention wey be your contribution.Shey na ur spare parts or pirated film business be the contribution. Guy abeg siddon no make ur blood dey hot over yorubaland go repair una ibo villages before u talk.Fact remains if una no fit obey yorubaland laws carry una load en-route biafraland.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 7:51am On Dec 27, 2016
fboonmy:

I've seen all your post on this topic and they led me to a conclusion...you are shameless
same to you for attacking those who wish to be on their own and attacking them even in ONE NIGERIA.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2016
toludeman:

Hahaha and if you com minus all the FG investment in ipob states kor grin ;DWetin una ipob people dey contribute to Lagos seff because you juss dey shout say ur contribution since yesterday but you never see one tin mention wey be your contribution.Shey na ur spare parts or pirated film business be the contribution. Guy abeg siddon no make ur blood dey hot over yorubaland go repair una ibo villages before u talk.Fact remains if una no fit obey yorubaland laws carry una load en-route biafraland.
No one is bound by Yoruba laws but by Nigerian law.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by mulattoclaroo(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2016
martineverest:
i dey ma bro...how ur family?
family bam bros. Your each bside this period?
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2016
kettle84:
No one is bound by Yoruba laws but by Nigerian law.
Guy una no kno wetin you dey yarn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council / How to know a genuine babalawo / 15 Weird Laws Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.