Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX (4645 Views)

The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia / Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Anago5000: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:

It is not about Lagos. Abia state is cursed and it is also the least developed state in the southeast. Umuahia is a glorified local government headquarters while Aba is a dumpsite.
chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso obidike.stop this ur maddness nw.last warning
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Oguta1stSon: 6:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Faulks road is the major road in Aba.

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by asha9: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2016
Okoro the abakeleke I.diot stop spamming my mention here.

[s]
Anago5000:
chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso obidike.stop this ur maddness nw.last warning
[/s]
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Anago5000: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2016
basilo102:
THese are old pictures of Aba, we are in December and you re showing us rainy season photos. most of those roads have since been reconstructed
just leave chinonso to continue with his maddness.he wants to crry again.my niggurs are coming to mess him up as usual.i have already tagged them
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by asha9: 6:55am On Dec 26, 2016
Betterabiastate is now on ghost mode. Op please post more pictures. cheesy

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Anago5000: 6:57am On Dec 26, 2016
Oguta1stSon:
The pictures are new pictures that i snapped. Beside there is always stagnant waters all over Aba even though the dry season.
yesooo.we have obtained another intel on ur file .you think i am here to play with you
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Anago5000: 7:00am On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:
Okoro the abakeleke I.diot stop spamming my mention here.

[s][/s]
thun.dder gbarie gi na okoro .ashawo nwoke.we have got ur naughty chat with a portharcourt base ashawo.we are going to expose you to ur wife chinenye
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Oguta1stSon: 7:03am On Dec 26, 2016
Anago5000:
yesooo.we have obtained another intel on ur file .you think i am here to play with you

Who is this? Mod please ban this tout.
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Oguta1stSon: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2016
On our way to Akwaibom via Aba. Aba is a mess.

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by asha9: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2016
Thunder gbarie your father isi there. Abakaleke bastard. You wanna deny your name okoro? Ezi ofia..

[s]
Anago5000:
thun.dder gbarie gi na okoro .ashawo nwoke.we have got ur naughty chat with a portharcourt base ashawo.we are going to expose you to ur wife chinenye
[/s]

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Anago5000: 7:13am On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:
Thunder gbarie your father isi there. Abakaleke bastard. You wanna deny your name okoro? Ezi ofia..

[s][/s]
chinonso obidike.i just dey laugh you.thunder ga gbari gi na okoro if i start now you will run as usual.dont push me to d wall you dis man
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by asha9: 7:17am On Dec 26, 2016
You are a bastard. Oh you wanna post your useless fake pictures again? Who is hold you bastard okoro? cheesy
Thunder gbarie your father isi there.

[s]
Anago5000:
chinonso obidike.i just dey laugh you.thunder ga gbari gi na okoro if i start now you will run as usual.dont push me to d wall you dis man
[/s]
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Anago5000: 7:19am On Dec 26, 2016
Oguta1stSon:

Who is this? Mod please ban this tout.
chinonso obidike.you called ur chi a tout? i just dey pity ur wife and kids when shele go gas
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Oguta1stSon: 7:20am On Dec 26, 2016
eezeribe:
Blame Orji uzo Kalu and Theophilus Ahamefula Orji

What's our current gov doing?

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Anago5000: 7:20am On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:
You are a bastard. Oh you wanna post your useless fake pictures again? Who is hold you bastard okoro? cheesy

[s][/s]
yesooo.my niggur is in panic mode.oyaa apologise to me let me reconsider
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Oguta1stSon: 7:22am On Dec 26, 2016
Anago5000:
chinonso obidike.you called ur chi a tout? i just dey pity ur wife and kids when shele go gas

You are a hopeless tout. Who is chinonso obidike? Mod please mad people are on this website.
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by asha9: 7:24am On Dec 26, 2016
Imagine this worthless fool. Please start posting your fake nonsense. Don't pity anyone. cheesy

[s]
Anago5000:
yesooo.my niggur is in panic mode.oyaa apologise to me let me reconsider
[/s]
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by EternalTruths: 7:25am On Dec 26, 2016
Let's tell ourselves the Truth

Okezie and Rochas are disasters angry
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Anago5000: 7:26am On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:

[s][/s]
i told you i will mess ur life up when i open ur chapter.chinonso obidike stop cheating on ur wife with a portharcourt based akwuna.show some fidelity to ur wife chinonso .god is watching you ooo
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by asha9: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2016
The weed is working. cheesy

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Anago5000: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:
Imagine this worthless fool. Please start posting your fake nonsense. Don't pity anyone. cheesy

[s][/s]
if i start now you go begin cry as usual.i also have d picture of ur portharcourt girlfriend.chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso i just dey laugh
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by EternalTruths: 7:30am On Dec 26, 2016
Anago5000:
i told you i will mess ur life up when i open ur chapter.chinonso obidike stop cheating on ur wife with a portharcourt based akwuna.show some fidelity to ur wife chinonso .god is watching you ooo
basilo102

Pls stop defending Okezie

The thief is not trying

Let's tell ourselves the truth

He hasn't paid salaries and pensions

He hasn't done anything meaningful.

Oguta1stson and Asha9 might have other intentions but Truth must be told

Okezie and Rochas are thieves. angry

We should expose all our thieves before they steal our collective destiny angry
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Anago5000: 7:32am On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:
The weed is working. cheesy
yesooo and ur wife will get knowledge of ur chronic masturbation lifestyle as well as ur portharcourt akwuna you always run to.omeleme life.
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by asha9: 7:32am On Dec 26, 2016
I am suspecting that madness runs in your family line. Fvck out from my sight. I will not respond to glorify you with another because you are insane.

[s]
Anago5000:
if i start now you go begin cry as usual.i also have d picture of ur portharcourt girlfriend.chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso i just dey laugh
[/s]
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Anago5000: 7:35am On Dec 26, 2016
EternalTruths:
basilo102

Pls stop defending Okezie

The thief is not trying

Let's tell ourselves the truth

He hasn't paid salaries and pensions

He hasn't done anything meaningful.

Oguta1stson and Asha9 might have other intentions but Truth must be told

Okezie and Rochas are thieves. angry

We should expose all our thieves before they steal our collective destiny angry
bia nwokem chelugodu.i am not here to knw who is performing and who is not.i am here to mess chinonso obidike up.he is my toy
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by giles14(m): 7:36am On Dec 26, 2016
Oguta1stSon:
So those red sand means reconstruction? Below is the current state of Faulks road 2days ago. It is the only major road in Aba. The point is that the gov is not doing anything.
flooded roads in dry season.
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Anago5000: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:
I am suspecting that madness runs in your family line. Fvck out from my sight. I will not respond to glorify you with another because you are insane.

[s][/s]
yesooo.just like infedility runs in ur family.chronic masturbator.look at his small deeek.ihere megbuo gi chinonso
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Oguta1stSon: 7:39am On Dec 26, 2016
giles14:
flooded roads in dry season.

Some of the pictures were taken last month

Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Anago5000: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:

[s][/s]
chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso.be ready to dance the surugede dance with us.iga agbaranyi egwu ndi mmuo.you think we are here for play.you are being watched chinonso
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by EternalTruths: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2016
Anago5000:
bia nwokem chelugodu.i am not here to knw who is performing and who is not.i am here to mess chinonso obidike up.he is my toy

Yes I know he is unwise but avoid him and focus on the Truth.

Okezie and Rochas should be hanged for stealing our collective wealth
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Anago5000: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2016
chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso chinonso.we know where you live at awka.we also knw ur shop at onitsha main market
Re: Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX by Anago5000: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2016
EternalTruths:

Yes I know he is unwise but avoid him and focus on the Truth.

Okezie and Rochas should be hanged for stealing our collective wealth
thats non of my business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Nnamdi Kanu? / The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures / No Hiding Place For Criminals In Osun ― Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.