Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award (1016 Views)

Obituary Poster Of An Albino Pops Up On The Internet For The First Time (photos) / "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted / Nairaland Best Monikers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by yusufu16: 7:12am On Dec 26, 2016
Who do you think deserve this Award?

For me I will give it to: Explorers
https://www.nairaland.com/Explorers

His posts are informative, educating and entertaining.

What do you think. Let's keep this going.
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by themonk(m): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2016
grin
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by divinehand2003(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2016
I agree with OP on this one. Explorers makes sense all the time. There's no doubt about it.
Tosyntoomuch is another great poster who comes out with good posts too.
For the female folks, give it my queen: TrapQueen77. She is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by MrFairplay4ume(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2016
Explorer nailed it!!! Smellymouth always got me laughing with his mimes. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2016
divinehand2003:
I agree with OP on this one. Explorers makes sense all the time. There's no doubt about it.
Tosyntoomuch is another great poster who comes out with good posts too.
For the female folks, give it my queen: TrapQueen77. She is amazing.

Aaww... But I don't need this award cheesy

I am goooood without any e-award my love. Merry Christmas btw...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by SmellingAnus(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Aaww... But I don't need this award cheesy

I am goooood without any e-award my love. Merry Christmas btw...
you didn't see my mention on Christmas day undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2016
SmellingAnus:
you didn't see my mention on Christmas day undecided

I did boo.. grin

MERRY CHRISTMAS to u from the PEARL OF ORIENT kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by SmellingAnus(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I did boo.. grin

MERRY CHRISTMAS to u from the PEARL OF ORIENT kiss kiss kiss
ok boo.. I can see you are partying hard cool hope you haven't taken excessive liquor grin
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2016
SmellingAnus:
ok boo.. I can see you are partying hard cool hope you haven't taken excessive liquor grin

Hahahhaaah... grin

I'm drunk since 24 boo... grin how are u? Miss u soooo damn much
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by TrapHedges(m): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhaaah... grin

booooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2016
TrapHedges:
booooooooooooooooooo

grin

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE...how u dey?
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by TrapHedges(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin
THE LOVE OF MY LIFE...how u dey?
am fine bae just lazy out here
nice color:*
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2016
TrapHedges:

am fine bae
just lazy out here

nice color:*

Been sleeping the whole day ooo.. grin daaaamn! Wish u we're here.. tongue
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by TrapHedges(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Been sleeping the whole day ooo.. grin daaaamn! Wish u we're here.. tongue
lol same here

i just wanna play grin tongue

u know wink
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2016
TrapHedges:
lol same here

i just wanna play grin tongue

u know wink

*biting my lips* wink grin

Come, whisper it to my ear... What u wanna play my baby daddy? kiss
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by TrapHedges(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

*biting my lips* wink grin

Come, whisper it to my ear... What u wanna play my baby daddy? kiss
whisper*

u know those dirty play cheesy
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2016
TrapHedges:
whisper*

u know those dirty play cheesy

*giggling* cheesy

I LOVE MY BABY DADDY WHEN HE'S NASTY kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by TrapHedges(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

*giggling* cheesy

I LOVE MY BABY DADDY WHEN HE'S NASTY kiss kiss
kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by SmellingAnus(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhaaah... grin

oh my boo has been drunk lipsrsealed miss you too boo... Anyway , please remain safe and cut down on the drinks boo kiss
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
SmellingAnus:
oh my boo has been drunk lipsrsealed miss you too boo... Anyway , please remain safe and cut down on the drinks boo kiss

grin

It's like OctoberFest down here.. My village ppol came to celebrate Christmas with my family.. cheesy

Wish u we're here and I will introduce u to my ppol how lucky I am to have u kiss
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by SmellingAnus(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

It's like OctoberFest down here.. My village ppol came to celebrate Christmas with my family.. cheesy

Wish u we're here and I will introduce u to my ppol how lucky I am to have u kiss
don't worry boo... We will be together in next year's celebration kiss would have really loved to meet your family cool so, where is Trap? Hope you are celebrating with him also smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
SmellingAnus:
don't worry boo... We will be together in next year's celebration kiss would have really loved to meet your family cool so, where is Trap? Hope you are celebrating with him also smiley

grin

I can smell something gonna happen nxtyr cheesy
Hahahaah... I can't wait for that event. grin

trap is nowhere to be found boo.. He must be very busy doing his own thing wink u know these young boiz wanna have fun too..
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by SmellingAnus(m): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

I can smell something gonna happen nxtyr cheesy
Hahahaah... I can't wait for that event. grin

trap is nowhere to be found boo.. He must be very busy doing his own thing wink u know these young boiz wanna have fun too..
hahaha ok boo.. yea towards this time next year is going to much lovely I am certain/optimistic about that boo... Just take pictures this season... I want to see pics of you a the places/clubs/party you went to grin but try not to get drunk boo kiss
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahaha ok boo.. yea towards this time next year is going to much lovely I am certain/optimistic about that boo... Just take pictures this season... I want to see pics of you a the places/clubs/party you went to grin but try not to get drunk boo kiss

Naaah.. No clubbing.. It's all village party sha cheesy

But here's the present I gave out to my family yesterday...

Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by SmellingAnus(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Naaah.. No clubbing.. It's all village party sha cheesy

But here's the present I gave out to my family yesterday...
wow... Nice... That's my boo... So lovingly caring kiss
Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
SmellingAnus:
wow... Nice... That's my boo... So lovingly caring kiss

grin

I only share what I have boo... It's not a big deal but giving something to them makes me happy and I also feed my village ppol yesterday..we had a little party yesterday in our backyard. wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Best Poster Of The Year Award by SmellingAnus(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

I only share what I have boo... It's not a big deal but giving something to them makes me happy and I also feed my village ppol yesterday..we had a little party yesterday in our backyard. wink
proud of you boo... kiss

(1) (Reply)

Prive-uptown Opens Today;abuja Are You Ready / Buhari Receives Governors In London - See Photos. / 50 Inspirational Quotes About Life – Quote Insider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.