Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,122 members, 7,856,491 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Is It True That Jonathan Gave Kanu This Thing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True That Jonathan Gave Kanu This Thing. (1750 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own / Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig / See More Photos Of The Cow Named Buhari That Ipob Gave Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Jonathan Gave Kanu This Thing. by fuckfuckman(m): 7:28am On Dec 26, 2016
We were in a heated argument some days ago. Some other pro biafrans like me. Were trying to defend biafra is not pdp. Even if we vote pdp.
I don't listen to RB always. But the two opposing said. Jonathan knew he cannot handle kanu.
Even Obasanjo made kanu a fool. By not replying him.
So Jonathan gave Kanu the document to get Biafra. That is as old as 5000 years.
If is true. why didn't Jonathan give biafra is it because he is our brother.
Re: Is It True That Jonathan Gave Kanu This Thing. by EternalTruths: 7:39am On Dec 26, 2016
fuckfuckman:
We were in a heated argument some days ago. Some other pro biafrans like me. Were trying to defend biafra is not pdp. Even if we vote pdp.
I don't listen to RB always. But the two opposing said. Jonathan knew he cannot handle kanu.

Biafrans don't need any useless document to get Biafra because Self Determination is a universal right

Scottish Referendum has put to rest the question of peaceful secession of any former British colony

As for Jonathan, I know he is a secret Biafran but he couldn't give us Biafra then because of the absence of international support and most importantly, opposition by Obama administration known for its Anti Christ and Anti Jew stands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Jonathan Gave Kanu This Thing. by GMBuhari: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2016
bwahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Jonathan Gave Kanu This Thing. by project8(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2016
GMBuhari:
bwahahahahahahahah

bwahhahahahahha

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Jonathan Gave Kanu This Thing. by fuckfuckman(m): 9:12am On Dec 26, 2016
EternalTruths:

Biafrans don't need any useless document to get Biafra because Self Determination is a universal right

Scottish Referendum has put to rest the question of peaceful secession of any former British colony

As for Jonathan, I know he is a secret Biafran but he couldn't give us Biafra then because of the absence of international support and most importantly, opposition by Obama administration known for its Anti Christ and Anti Jew stands.

You're in my shoe. Jonathan is a secret Biafran even Wike I know fine.

You know kanu was given mantle of Biafra on YouTube .
That mantle was issued by Jonathan..

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Jonathan Gave Kanu This Thing. by momentarylapse: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2016
undecided
fuckfuckman:

Senseless!

But it's not your fault though, you are just as foolish as all the other ipob touts crawling around on this forum!

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Jonathan Gave Kanu This Thing. by slimfit1(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2016
If you get Biafra you will kill yourselves.
Most of you are into trade you need us more than we need you.
You have some of your investment in other zones.
If you get Biafra doing business will be very difficult.
Re: Is It True That Jonathan Gave Kanu This Thing. by fuckfuckman(m): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
slimfit1:
If you get Biafra you will kill yourselves.
Most of you are into trade you need us more than we need you.
You have some of your investment in other zones.
If you get Biafra doing business will be very difficult.

Live that for us.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Umueri In Anambra State / Davido's Dad Brings Succor To Inmates While Visiting Diekola In Ilesa Prison. / Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.