Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Few Things That May Happen If MMM Don't Bounce Back In 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Few Things That May Happen If MMM Don't Bounce Back In 2017 (710 Views)

What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Naira Bounce Back Against , Pound, Euro, Dollars @ 400 Pix / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Few Things That May Happen If MMM Don't Bounce Back In 2017 by onismate: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2016
Some Incidents That May Take Place if MMM Nigeria Don’t Unfreezes Participants Accounts in January
It has not been an easy period this past few days for MMM Nigerian participants after it was MMM froze the accounts of their participants preventing any from Getting help (GH) till mid-January 2017. Baba make I no lie you, so many people whey get money for the system they fast and pray. Many are hopeful that the system and authorizes/admins of MMM would surely unfreeze the accounts, thereby making MMM stronger and better. But what of it never comes back, “God forbid!” like someone reading this will say. No one prays for an evil and am not praying for that for people who have their money in the Ponzi scheme.
But come to think of it, imagine what would happen if the system didn’t unfreeze the accounts thereby being a permanent crash of the total system in Nigeria, what will happen?
Note: I am not a prophet nor do I wish people bad but considering the situation of our country Nigeria now. Considering how Nigerians are, our personality and the way we think and do our things. Here are few things that may happen if MMM Nigeria didn’t come back by January 2017.

Super Guilder Chuddy Ugorji Anayo would be under attack – Mehn trust Nigerians. There has been speculations that Chuddy Ugorji is behind the MMM Nigeria and he is behind the present crash of the scheme because he withdrew a large chunk of amount. With the speculation, if the MMM Nigeria Ponzi scheme never come back that means people would believe the speculations and Chuddy Ugorji’s life and family would be in danger. People wey dia money don go go find the guy. Them want collect dia money. Infact if people see the guy for street dem go stone him.

Participants would come for other Guilders- Guilders who had made too money from the system won’t have to leave a lavish life because people who had lost their money, their eyes would be on guilders because they would feel they are the ones that stole their money. Guilders would face series of attack, verbally and probably physical. Some MMM participants still feels that guilders are in charge of their money. Dem never understand how MMM dey work. They only keep their money and let the guilder that introduced them complete the rest work for them.

Some Kids/people will drop out of school – This one is certain that many kids would will stay at home courtesy of their parents carelessness of investing their school fees on MMM. Even students, undergraduate that their school fees has been given to them, they rather put the money on MMM. Imagine were dem go get school fees to pay.

High Blood Pressure – Many people blood pressure go increase. ****I see heart attack **** some who had dropped their life savings in the scheme would definitely hear it hot.
Some people will not pay house rent- Some people who had already put their house rent in MMM, the landlord had already started calling. But dem go tell landlord to wait till January. When January go come and you no go see money collect. You better prepare a better excuse to the landlord.

Marriages would be shaken – As at this moment my neighbor Mr Gbadebo’s marriage is threatened because the wife took N865,000 he gave to her for their building project and put it in MMM. The couples re not talking to each other now. So when MMM refused to come back from vacation! What will now happen to them?
Many marriages will be threatened by this MMM crash because of family money put in the Ponzi scheme.

Organizations would sack some of their staffs –For this kind recession were many they find job n aim organization dey sack. Some people go hear am. I learnt some accountants took some part of their organization’s money to do MMM. And the organization has started threatening as they discovered. That one na sack nah.
I hope there is no death – I just hope if MMM doesn’t come back from vacation no one would commit suicide or kill any one for it.

http://hovabuzz.com/frontline/1268-some-incidents-that-may-take-place-if-mmm-nigeria-don-t-unfreezes-participants-accounts-in-january
Re: Few Things That May Happen If MMM Don't Bounce Back In 2017 by themonk(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2016
shocked
Re: Few Things That May Happen If MMM Don't Bounce Back In 2017 by GMBuhari: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2016
Chuddy Ugorji Anayo would have left the country by Dec 31 if he's a coward like his ancestors

But if he's a serial wicked scammer , he will leave Nigeria by Jan 13th leaving his followers in trouble

Meaning Chuddy Ugorji Anayo will be safe

However , the ones who didn't make as much money as Chuddy Ugorji Anayo will be in a lot of trouble , especially those who bought lands and high end cars as agents or referrers , those ones will come under attack, some will be forced to sell their properties , jewelries, anything they bought with MMM

Friends ( Business partners, class mates , flat mates , bunk mates , childhood friends ) Will become enemies and hunt each other down, first from attacks on social media to the good old physical tussle , conversations like na this bastard force me join MMM will be the opening speech

Marriages ( Old and New ) will break up , ladies and husbands who invested life savings in MMM are in for a heartbreak

Lots of people are going to be in Police custody, all the violence and anger Nigerians have been bottling up will eventually explode if MMM disappoints those hoping for a comeback , with the breakdown of law and order, Police will arrest several

Oh , lots of lady students will become runs ladies , either Olosho or whatever they call it now , no money from MMM, No Money from Parents but need to resume in school to live their fake lives , they need someone or something to depend on ...

Oh i heard these ladies are keeping accounts now , Do now , pay later ... that's as bad as this christmas was grin grin grin

Don't call me a prophet of doom , when this happens , just like this comment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are U Into Plastic Recycling Business And Need Supply? / Request: Where Can I Buy Bags Of Potatoes In Lagos / Do Banks Still Support This Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.