Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

"I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court (25913 Views)

Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / Saudi Arabia Praises Oba Oluwo Of Iwo For Condemning Idolatry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
nawa4naija:
NA DEM !!!! grin grin IMAGINE !! IF THEIR LEADER IS A YAHOO YAHOO grin grin grin
I WONDER WHAT THE FOLLOWRS WILL BE SMH sad sad YAHOONJA PEOPLE
grin grin grin OBA YAHOONJA GO TO COURT JOOR
YOU ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW
nnaaa no use laff kill me this boxing day angry grin meanwhile shout out to oba yahoo yahoo kabiyesi oo more client to your laptop grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by Vicolan: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
Swahili0:
angry
Yahoo yahoo king...in every nonsense there is always a sense in itit That is y ondo have the highest yahoo yahoo boys in african

Where u put Lag or Ogbomoso for yahoo ooo
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by ogologoamu: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]
Go smuggle your cocaine and stop crying.
Just like your senator.
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by SUBWAY101(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
ogologoamu:

Just like your senator.

Boring. Go and die if you hate the truth.
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by Zikdik(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
2ruink:
why am I not surprised! he is from that part of the country where everything is upsidedown. their elders are cursed with lying tongues, their cheating women produce bastards like kilode, their obas are experienced criminals. their people are lazy, dirty, unstable and weak-hearted. what a people!
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by ogologoamu: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Boring. Go and die if you hate the truth.
I will do that after your burial.
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by SUBWAY101(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
ogologoamu:

I will do that after my mothers burial.

Okay oooo
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by gloryman91: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Oba Yahoo Yahoo following his brother former Jama'at TA'AWUNU Muslimeen Ameer Dauda Molasan to loot the organization purse. Arrest him and Dauda Imran Molasan now. Isokan is in support.
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by dee02(m): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
I dont trust this dude....He comes across like someone whose wealth sources is dodgy!
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by Ejanla07: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Yoruba

Murder Incest Crimes Ritual Brown roof Recession Hunger Hatred

One oba na former police bribe taker
One na international fraudster
His royal crimeness. Yahoo Yahoo oba of iwo
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by ogologoamu: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Okay oooo
That means you have okayed your mother's burial.
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by basadenet: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
neocortex:
This man should be bundled to court by force.
There is no room for fraudsters in the society
let alone a throne.

Have you confirmed that he is a fraudster?
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by adeA1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
divide9ja:
WE SALUTE HIS ROYAL YAHOO YAHOO!

The Oluwo of Iwo

YOU MUST BE VERY SENSELESS
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by chacoonder(m): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Swahili0:
angry

Yahoo yahoo king...in every nonsense there is always a sense in itit
That is y ondo have the highest yahoo yahoo boys in african
See your ugly mouth!..Is Iwo in Ondo state?
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by ofwest47(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
both the magistrate judge and the accuser should be summoned to go and face IFA oracle for dragging Yoruba tradition into the mud, do they not know that OBA LO BA LORI OHUN GBOGBO ie by tradition the oba has authority over all of the wailers
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by YhungPablo(m): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Swahili0:
angry
Yahoo yahoo king...in every nonsense there is always a sense in itit That is y ondo have the highest yahoo yahoo boys in african
kk
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
TheTrueSeeker:
I'm not a Lawyer but I agree with the Monarchy here.

There seem to be an abuse of Court Process or a political undertone in the matter.

If the Monarchy had defrauded anyone thru 'yahoo yahoo scheme', its the duty of the victim to petition the NPF and the NPF would arrest and prosecute by dragging the accused before a Court of competent jurisdiction.

In which case it would be the duty of the NPF to produce the accused before the Court and where they fail, the Court would issue an order for the NPF to produce and not the Court directing its order or bench warrant on the accused.

Criminal matters can only be prosecuted by the Police but when the Police Force is also a respondent in a case,then it becomes a non criminal matter. Branding the monarchy as a fraudulent person is now a case of giving the dog a bad name just to hang it. We need to understand the dictates of the law before we 'crucify' someone and the law demands due diligence is observed at all times.
I quite agree with you,infact this is a clear case of defamation of character. The oba is a public figure ,if he scam someone as alleged the onus is for the victims to press charges, not a third party that has no locus standing in the case.By the way I believe the DSS would have submitted security report to the governor before his ascent.
I am not surprise sha about the political undertone.
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by sapele914(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Swahili0:
angry

Yahoo yahoo king...in every nonsense there is always a sense in itit
That is y ondo have the highest yahoo yahoo boys in african
No Edo state although they both share a common border.
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by Charly68: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Why would somebody try to bring the stool of the Obaship to disrepute? What are they trying to achieve? I advise His Royal Highness to go to court and proof his innocence there no matter the perceived animosity . He shouldn't disobey the law of the land as a king.
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
habex005:
Yahoo king, naija
Ve you confirmed his into yahoo yahoo I pray you maot won't kill you receive sense bro
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by fortune1968: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
brightballer:
Yu do geography for school so?

So na Ondo Iwo dey?

E be like yu wan make I punch yu for boxing day abi?
does he even need geography to know the location of Iwo in terms of state ? .That's' elementary social studies .He's dumb like Jonathan !

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by toyen79: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is it with young monarch always courting controversy.
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by exclusivepapa: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
samdavjustin:
Click like if u think he's guilty and share if not
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by basybasy: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
neocortex:
let alone a throne.
ure mad and stupid. Wats proof dat he is doing yahoo. He is a king of whole iwo kingdom. Use ur brain to think of it. Ur father and entire of ur families are yahoo yahoo

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by Sikay19(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
neocortex:
let alone a throne.
Dont dwell on groundless info, Go and get your fact right. Our king is a reputable king and he deserves no humiliation from anybody. If your king deserves to be bundled to prison then you can go ahead and do the needful but stop spitting trash here #Dumbass
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by Sikay19(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ejanla07:
Yoruba

Murder
Incest
Crimes
Ritual
Brown roof
Recession
Hunger
Hatred

One oba na former police bribe taker

One na international fraudster

His royal crimeness. Yahoo Yahoo oba of iwo
i guess you are from hamlet that has common village head rules over them because if you are from good town am sure you will know how to appreciate a king #Idiot

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by raphy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
chelseabmw:
My first FTC on nairaland after 7yrs of being on this site

I'll never forget this day

26/12/2016

Pls show ur brother some love ... hank U
Cntinue to smoke the weed bro you will continue to make it to front page.
Is it Osun weed or ondo weed ?tell the house.
We all wish yu same
Happy New Year In Advance Fam
Re: "I Am Not A Yahoo Yahoo Oba" - Oluwo Of Iwo Refuses To Appear Before Court by Ejanla07: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Sikay19:
i guess you are from hamlet that has common village head rules over them because if you are from good town am sure you will know how to appreciate a king #Idiot

I didn't mean to invoke such painment on u. Any its good u re in pain so u feel am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aminat Abiodun, Iyalode Of Ibadan Is Dead / Traditional Rulers Council In Cross River State Warns Igbo Community. / Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.