Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) (39403 Views)

3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) / Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Orikinla1: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
These female suicide bombers were forced by the Satanic Boko Haram terrorists who have never used their own children as suicide bombers.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by bakila: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Two down plenty to go. The numbers are decreasing rapidly.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Dharnchuks(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

may these people rest in peace. I dont believe bokoharam is killing just for religion. Maybe initially thats what their agenda was but i think they transitioned and are now a commercial interest.

it's beyond religion.
watch this documentary to get an insight on the reason behind Islamic extremism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juJUzK9ECm8&itct=CBYQpDAYACITCK3H-biwktECFUOIVQodQwIPFFIQd2h5IHRoZXkgaGF0ZSB1cw%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=GB&client=mv-google
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Layinkaige: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
How these people manage to brainwash their women to blow themselves up still amazes me.

Rest In Pieces. Anu ofia angry angry

The sad aspect of the narrative of the fascist political ideology of hate called ISLAM is that women are considered as a possession that you could expend as you wish. Those women used in the heinous acts don't really have a say. They also don't understand the full import of the message of death they are being sent. Sad indeed.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by mikron(m): 2:59am On Dec 27, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

may these people rest in peace. I dont believe bokoharam is killing just for religion. Maybe initially thats what their agenda was but i think they transitioned and are now a commercial interest.
why shld they rest in peace? or u meant rest in pieces
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by DMerciful(m): 6:30am On Dec 27, 2016
Its retribution....for 1966 pogrom!
BabaRamota1980:

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by wokemzine: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2016
RIP to the dead, those cattle drinking water have no conscience.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by chiboysic: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin I thought Buhari said that he has finished everything in Sambisa.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Dedetwo(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2016
seunlayi:
Make mod censor that pics na, we have perverts on this thread

It is safe to say that the stream of thought that spurred you into the idea of pervert over this thread has a mark of your personality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Importing Military Items. See Photos / Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello / Corruption Probe: GEJ In Secret Meeting With PMB - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.